Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu posted:

these memes are getting weaker

Remember the good ol' days when that microwave's mom meme from yesterday was new?

We were so young and full of hope.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Remember the good ol' days when that microwave's mom meme from yesterday was new?

We were so young and full of hope.

I remember when a quality Insanity Wolf was the peak of hilarity, now you kids these days with your That Boy, and Don't Talk to My Son. Those aren't even memes, they make no sense! Gimme a Can I Haz a Cheezeburger or a Your The Man Now Dog, any day. :corsair:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
We live in a golden age of memes. Some day we'll look back at these days and regret that we did not appreciate them

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
There are meme-starved children in Africa who would be ecstatic to have just some of these memes.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

davidspackage posted:

There are meme-starved children in Africa who would be ecstatic to have just some of these memes.

"...and they even came up with a word for this. They call it 'desertification.'"

"No poo poo? I just call it 'we clear-cut all our poo poo and are totally hosed.'"

"Well, that's pretty much what it means. Anyway, they said the planes with the relief supplies will be here soon."

*five C-130 transport planes roar overhead, dropping crates that slowly float to the ground*

"Here come dat boi!"

*prying open crate full of spurdos* "o poo poo waddup benis XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
We've become meme snobs.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The problem is that you retards want to spray your memes across the Internet as soon as they're plucked from the tree. You gotta get fresh memes and let them age a bit on the shelf, keep them on the DL and only pull them out for special occasions

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

The problem is that you retards want to spray your memes across the Internet as soon as they're plucked from the tree. You gotta get fresh memes and let them age a bit on the shelf, keep them on the DL and only pull them out for special occasions

Pickle Your Favoritve Memes

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I've been curing this one since 2004, the jpg compression is coming in nicely.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

is this loss

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
all Is
Lo ss

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's a loss alright. A loss for the medium

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
HAH nice try rear end in a top hat I'm an XXL

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I'm lost in this meme hell.

All I hear is the beating of the b̼̹e̖̮̭͔̝n̻̘̖̳̲̯i̠̰͉̜s̥̱̱.

D͈̼̱͙̦̙͘ͅa͏̷҉͚ͅt҉̴̖̪̞ ̤̳͉̻̟͙̭͕b̸̢̩̬͞o̰̝̰̘i̸͕͉̹̙͉.̷̞̝͘͠

H͚̦͉̖͓͈̖͈̹̹̮͉̟̏̍̌̓̈́ͨͨ̄̉͘ê̸̱̦̥͔̫̬̟͈̏̇ͫ̓͘ͅ ̸̶̶̨͍̼̘̦̮̣̟̥ͩ̈̋ͬ̆͆ͫ̎̅̈́ͣͧ͗́c̢͍̤̺ͨ̏̆̍̽͞ơ̴̢̼̼̱̳̦̮̹̘͙̳̥̭͎̦̘̻̰ͤ̅̈́̋̆ͦ͊ͣ̇̇̓̑́̒̽̎̿͗͂̕͢m̷̘̠͍̼̠̱̗̣̼͍̞̿ͮͮ͛ͬ̍́ͬ̐̒̚͡e̡̡̹̞͇̦̺̩̙̺̬̝̦̱͓̫̲ͫ̄͒͆̿͌ͫͧ͋ͣ́̕͡ͅs̸͇̝̞͚̥̠̝̙̗̪͍̜̓̿ͪ̑͌̏̏͐͗̊͂ͬ̊͊͗̄̈̀͘.̠̫̻͖̖̞̥̬̟ͭ͛ͧ̈ͮ̈̊ͦͧ͢ͅ
̸̪̩͚̹͈͙̹̰̜̺̱̏̇ͤ͛͗͞͠
̶̣̠̟͉̪̘̱͙͚̘̦̾̉̎͑ͥͮ̂̂̆͘̕o̧͕̥̘͂ͣ͑̑ͣ̄͒ͤͦ͌̃͑̄͐͂̑͘ͅḩ̢̧̭̯̠̟̳̟̟̟̼̳̦͙͙̽̌́ͫ̿ͨͣ̆ ̷̨͌͋͛̑̏̓҉͓͉̲̭͔̼̰̠̣̼s̢͍̼̬̳̜̗̣͍̰̭͈̖̤̘̜͉̗̱̈̌͗̚͢͞͝h̿̃ͬ́̇҉̢҉̞͙̗̠̺̲͙̘̲́i̴̵̢͖̯͖̱͉̟̩̮͚͇͕ͮ͛ͨ͋ͫ̔͛͐̏̆̑ͪ̂̿̒̀ͦt̝͎̣̞͓̉ͭͨ̊͂ͫͬ̀͞
̧͎̖̝̼͔̾ͦ͆͌͂ͩͪͩ̀͠
̧̡̢̙̖̠̫̤̈́̄͒͐ͮ̾w̡̰̯͙̺̹̥͕͙͋́̆̅̿̊̓ͫͩͪ̿ͥ̍ͯ͒̿͋ͦ͢a̞̺̻͖̲̺̝̘͎̘͆ͥͦ̒̍̋̏ͣ͒̔̚͘͜͟͝d̵͚̪͔̞͉̰̠̭̤̘̻̻͍͕̹͐ͫ̂ͧ͗ͩͯͥ̓̿̔̚̚͢͠ͅḑͫ̃̌̉̔ͥ̈ͣ̏̒͊ͤ̆ͮ̀̀͠͏͍͔̙̣̰̗̘͙̘̫̙͖̠á̞͓̱͓̙͕͖̯̤̰̬̙͚͖̬̞̥̊͆̉̔ͬ̃̇̃̀͌̇̽ͮͮ̍͂̿̀̚͢ͅͅp̛͎̮͍̳͕͍͙͙̻̻̱̾̌͋̉̄̓̍̋ͪ̂̇͊̄͜ͅ

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm lost in this meme hell.

All I hear is the beating beathing of the b̼̹e̖̮̭͔̝n̻̘̖̳̲̯i̠̰͉̜s̥̱̱.

D͈̼̱͙̦̙͘ͅa͏̷҉͚ͅt҉̴̖̪̞ ̤̳͉̻̟͙̭͕b̸̢̩̬͞o̰̝̰̘i̸͕͉̹̙͉.̷̞̝͘͠

H͚̦͉̖͓͈̖͈̹̹̮͉̟̏̍̌̓̈́ͨͨ̄̉͘ê̸̱̦̥͔̫̬̟͈̏̇ͫ̓͘ͅ ̸̶̶̨͍̼̘̦̮̣̟̥ͩ̈̋ͬ̆͆ͫ̎̅̈́ͣͧ͗́c̢͍̤̺ͨ̏̆̍̽͞ơ̴̢̼̼̱̳̦̮̹̘͙̳̥̭͎̦̘̻̰ͤ̅̈́̋̆ͦ͊ͣ̇̇̓̑́̒̽̎̿͗͂̕͢m̷̘̠͍̼̠̱̗̣̼͍̞̿ͮͮ͛ͬ̍́ͬ̐̒̚͡e̡̡̹̞͇̦̺̩̙̺̬̝̦̱͓̫̲ͫ̄͒͆̿͌ͫͧ͋ͣ́̕͡ͅs̸͇̝̞͚̥̠̝̙̗̪͍̜̓̿ͪ̑͌̏̏͐͗̊͂ͬ̊͊͗̄̈̀͘.̠̫̻͖̖̞̥̬̟ͭ͛ͧ̈ͮ̈̊ͦͧ͢ͅ
̸̪̩͚̹͈͙̹̰̜̺̱̏̇ͤ͛͗͞͠
̶̣̠̟͉̪̘̱͙͚̘̦̾̉̎͑ͥͮ̂̂̆͘̕o̧͕̥̘͂ͣ͑̑ͣ̄͒ͤͦ͌̃͑̄͐͂̑͘ͅḩ̢̧̭̯̠̟̳̟̟̟̼̳̦͙͙̽̌́ͫ̿ͨͣ̆ ̷̨͌͋͛̑̏̓҉͓͉̲̭͔̼̰̠̣̼s̢͍̼̬̳̜̗̣͍̰̭͈̖̤̘̜͉̗̱̈̌͗̚͢͞͝h̿̃ͬ́̇҉̢҉̞͙̗̠̺̲͙̘̲́i̴̵̢͖̯͖̱͉̟̩̮͚͇͕ͮ͛ͨ͋ͫ̔͛͐̏̆̑ͪ̂̿̒̀ͦt̝͎̣̞͓̉ͭͨ̊͂ͫͬ̀͞
̧͎̖̝̼͔̾ͦ͆͌͂ͩͪͩ̀͠
̧̡̢̙̖̠̫̤̈́̄͒͐ͮ̾w̡̰̯͙̺̹̥͕͙͋́̆̅̿̊̓ͫͩͪ̿ͥ̍ͯ͒̿͋ͦ͢a̞̺̻͖̲̺̝̘͎̘͆ͥͦ̒̍̋̏ͣ͒̔̚͘͜͟͝d̵͚̪͔̞͉̰̠̭̤̘̻̻͍͕̹͐ͫ̂ͧ͗ͩͯͥ̓̿̔̚̚͢͠ͅḑͫ̃̌̉̔ͥ̈ͣ̏̒͊ͤ̆ͮ̀̀͠͏͍͔̙̣̰̗̘͙̘̫̙͖̠á̞͓̱͓̙͕͖̯̤̰̬̙͚͖̬̞̥̊͆̉̔ͬ̃̇̃̀͌̇̽ͮͮ̍͂̿̀̚͢ͅͅp̛͎̮͍̳͕͍͙͙̻̻̱̾̌͋̉̄̓̍̋ͪ̂̇͊̄͜ͅ

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Heath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAEPuGuzqrE

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I've been salt curing this image macro in my creepy basement for 15 years.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if you don't think dat boi is one of the best memes in a while then just gently caress right the hell off with your bad poo poo opinions that are wrong

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:regd13:

I smashed my phone so imagine there's a link here saying that I'm on probation for posting small bart but the link leads to the goatse emote

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

amityville anus posted:

:regd13:

I smashed my phone so imagine there's a link here saying that I'm on probation for posting small bart but the link leads to the goats emote

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

idgi

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Zzulu posted:

these memes are getting weaker

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

This is an insanely effective ad. I've never wanted prune juice in my life but now I need it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jmcrofts posted:

This is an insanely effective ad. I've never wanted prune juice in my life but now I need it.

It's good as hell, FYI.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Erm. What?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Dabir posted:

Erm. What?

What's not to get? That's not his beautiful wife, it's just a cat.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Dabir posted:

Erm. What?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This man reminds me of my grandpa and it's weird seeing an ad that is 100% sincere.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Jmcrofts posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Don't worry you've done the lord's work

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

le même, as it ever was.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
oh poo poo waddup

• Locked thread