Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

you play as a patient

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

The Impatient Patient

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the fromsoft vr game will be you putting on your headset and its just miyazaki in front of you. you cant move or anything and you just watch miyazaki. and guess what? he pulls out his balls and shows them to you.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hizke posted:

the fromsoft vr game will be you putting on your headset and its just miyazaki in front of you. you cant move or anything and you just watch miyazaki. and guess what? he pulls out his balls and shows them to you.
sincerest thanks

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hizke posted:

Try two-handing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Undead giant is okay, unless it's the one with a cannon arm

The one with the cannon is ez u just baut out the cannon shots and run up. Chain one is the annoying one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Chain giant is a crappy fight gently caress you all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not too hard to dodge the chains, you just need to give him a very wide berth. Not particularly different from a lot of fights really. The ones I don't like are the fights against screen consuming enemies that require nimble use of the free camera because I'm not very good at that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

It's not too hard to dodge the chains, you just need to give him a very wide berth. Not particularly different from a lot of fights really. The ones I don't like are the fights against screen consuming enemies that require nimble use of the free camera because I'm not very good at that

ppaarl's my least favorite boss because he's just this with big hitboxes. drives me nuts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like Paarl because all you need to do is stand in his stomach and he can't hit you. Like sif

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i like all of the bosses because im good at them all

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

i like all of the bosses because im good at them all

This is one of the few games I've ever truly mastered. I can do any boss in any kind of chalice and it feels awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the only game I'm really good at is Metroid Zero Mission but there are people who are a lot better than me so it doesn't really count I guess

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

chain giant is an assfuck. got more frustrated with him than with orphan of kos tbqh. those jank hitboxes

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Cannon giant is only awful when it gets annoyed at you owning it and blasts a cannon ball at its feet really quickly

And it's always in a defiled hell hole and one hits you :whitewater:

Benny D posted:

This is one of the few games I've ever truly mastered. I can do any boss in any kind of chalice and it feels awesome.

Hell I think I'll load up some choice chalice dungeons right now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I did a c/r/f D5 today and got 3 pigs in a row 😏

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

chain giant just does maddening amounts of damage, that's the only reason that fight can be annoying i think

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Its really slow and boring and u cant get in safely until u bait out a whiff and he has a billion hp, unless u have tiny tonritus then hes trivial

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don't wanna lie, when I was fighting the shadows on NG+3 with the beast claws, I kept getting thrown by the way quick step works versus the LONG roll in DS3. That roll is so long. So long. Kept getting hit. Feels bad man. :whitewater:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

I think the only game I'm really good at is Metroid Zero Mission but there are people who are a lot better than me so it doesn't really count I guess

im good at that game too. my speed record is an hour 5

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

I like Paarl because all you need to do is stand in his stomach and he can't hit you. Like sif

I really struggled with Paarl, for some reason.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Paarl is tough for me. Having a long weapon like the whip helps a lot though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

paarl is about the only boss that I've never had trouble with. Next time I fight him I'll make a video (which might be this weekend because I'm planning on starting a new char once I finish all these Castlevania games)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

walking thru a fog gate and fighting a pig is cool

:cheers:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The hard clunk of insight gained and it's a pig charging you

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:

The hard clunk of insight gained and it's a pig charging you
I about died laughing the first time i saw it, and then it charged through a pillar and almost killed me

It's good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
pig is deadly

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thep igs in the nightmare of mensis are like number two favrite enemy designs in the series after crowdog

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

any1 else thinking about bloodborne today

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

sorry if this is a repost

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i was

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
me too

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I never stopped

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I never stopped

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I lost the case for BB disc so I just keep it in my ps4 and buy all games digital now

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bae left my BB disc on top of the ps4 to put a blu Ray in and that's the first time I've taken the disc out in a year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I took out the disc for about a month when MGSV came out but after I got the plat it went back into the slot and hasn't left since

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I only have one game in my ps4 library

the best game

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a hunter is a hunter, even in a dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream

Edit wtf I misread the Hell out of your post and thought it only said "a hunters dream weapon" jesus

sector_corrector posted:

a hunter is a hunter, even in a dream