Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
Jesus Daco, you really are bad at this.

snipe confirms :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Morris posted:

I can only imagine how many mercy killings this thread has narrowly survived but lol if it finally gets done in by paco vato :gas:

It won't, I'm not trying to get the thread killed off and so I'll just go back to lurking it because folks can't seem to help themselves.

See?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

shut up idiot

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Paco Vato posted:

The thing that people don't seem to understand is that I have a very good handle on SA culture,

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Paco you are probably an ok person but I have witnessed enough of your posting to make the diagnosis: It Is Bad.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
I'm speechless...

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Paco Vato posted:

The thing that people don't seem to understand is that I have a very good handle on SA culture, have a long history here, and don't typically post in places where appropriate longer posting is seen as bad so am not seen as a bad poster. The way I handled it on gf.com was to come back at people for a while and then stop. That way people knew I would come back at them if properly provoked, but I didn't let myself get provoked each and every time. It's the same here, but I needed to do a bit of recap for those watching along at home.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 19, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
we wish

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Orange Red Bull posted:

did gobbins ever get banned

Waiting for Vily to get his Titan back first.

Paco Vato posted:

The thing that people don't seem to understand is that I have a very good handle on SA culture, have a long history here, and don't typically post in places where appropriate longer posting is seen as bad so am not seen as a bad poster. The way I handled it on gf.com was to come back at people for a while and then stop. That way people knew I would come back at them if properly provoked, but I didn't let myself get provoked each and every time. It's the same here, but I needed to do a bit of recap for those watching along at home.

:lol: just :lol: just :lol:

dragonstalking fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 19, 2016

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
paco certainly has his finger on the pulse of somethingawful.com imo

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Did I hear we're reg date shaming ITT? (That's a bad game to play because jeffraider wins)

Heavy shitposting immediately after being probated sounds like a great way to donate :10bux: to Lowtax's kids' college fund, Paco

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ok paco you've won I loving hate you now. you're a dumb mother fucker desperate for attention.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiOYkS877Xk

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure I have the most posts on SA than anyone posting regularly in this thread so respect my authority because I typed words a lot

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

I'm pretty sure I have the most posts on SA than anyone posting regularly in this thread so respect my authority because I typed words a lot

if gameday threads counted as 0 how many would you have then

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

if gameday threads counted as 0 how many would you have then

Probably 24k or so. I only really post in the NHL playoff threads when the lightning are in them, and the NCAA football gameday threads. Occasionally in the NFL bucs threads. Still more than you though.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
just lol if you didn't get at least 100 posts out of TVIV'ng the ferguson riots

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

Probably 24k or so. I only really post in the NHL playoff threads when the lightning are in them, and the NCAA football gameday threads. Occasionally in the NFL bucs threads. Still more than you though.

i wasnt competing! it was an honest question :mamacita:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

vyst posted:

pfft

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
dnd posts dont count for anything other than deductions from your overall merit as a human being

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I forgot about D&D mod. More white noise than GBS :v:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
so what's the long-term plan for GSF/the imperium? Where can we expect to see the alliance in 3-6-9-12 months?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Landsknecht posted:

so what's the long-term plan for GSF/the imperium? Where can we expect to see the alliance in 3-6-9-12 months?

Hold on let me whip up my PowerPoint.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

yes

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

vyst posted:

You're forgetting that posting in FYAD used to give negative postcount. I was like negative 15k for a while way back in the day.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Huge_Midget posted:

You're forgetting that posting in FYAD used to give negative postcount. I was like negative 15k for a while way back in the day.

There's a reason for that.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Can I join your lovely space game?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
You can join the fun space game. :)

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

VideoGames posted:

You can join the fun space game. :)

Pass

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Have fun looking for a new game then, friend! :)

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Have fun looking for a new game then, friend! :)

Allright, dangit, I guess I'll have fun with it.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

If you're that desperate to get back in please send reparation payments to Xrensa for the supercaps your awoxing killed, I know a guy

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I'm sadly phone posting and can't see, how long is our second break from paco posts?

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Syndic Thrass posted:

I'm sadly phone posting and can't see, how long is our second break from paco posts?

Only 6 hours, sadly.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
BTW to everyone overusing the word meltdown. That was a loving meltdown, someone going no you're wrong and here is evidence is not a meltdown.

And if there's one thing we can believe in its that he won't come back changed so at best this is just delaying the inevitable

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Syndic Thrass posted:

BTW to everyone overusing the word meltdown. That was a loving meltdown, someone going no you're wrong and here is evidence is not a meltdown.

And if there's one thing we can believe in its that he won't come back changed so at best this is just delaying the inevitable

Nice meltdown.

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Landsknecht posted:

I don't know about the Imperium, but my guess is that Goonswarm's probably going to be back to the way it was in half a year. Probably in different territory, yes, but still..

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should abandon your false god and accept Shippymcshipface as your Lord & Savior.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

did anything interesting get discussed/revealed on CCP's dumb show or was it the usual hour of bad memes and autofellatio?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Jazzzzz posted:

Did I hear we're reg date shaming ITT? (That's a bad game to play because jeffraider wins)

Heavy shitposting immediately after being probated sounds like a great way to donate :10bux: to Lowtax's kids' college fund, Paco

he has a good reg date but he's still jeffraider

• Locked thread