Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

What's the standard protocol for dealing with a proxy singed? It's been like a year since I've gone up against one and I'm a complete loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

fyi they're planning to add an IP option to get mastery level 6&7 so you can do it with S-ranks and IP rather than S-ranks and chests. idk why they didn't ship with this but riot :shrug:

also Swain's winrate continues to be in the 58-60% range, I recommend getting in on this now since I don't think people are banning him yet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
anyone tried soraka with the ice hextech item? since casting a spell gives you health, it sounds fun to just stand back and spam your q/e until your health is full.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tales of Woe posted:

idk why they didn't ship with this but riot :shrug:

To get impulse buyers to buy them chests.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
72% Zyra support win rate ayyyy :feelsgood:

edit: R>W>Q>E

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lol why the gently caress would you max w first

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That's good though, lower cooldown on seeds and plants live longer and therefore do more damage, would recommend A+++

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
No one maxes W first

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
who was that goon that made that zyra twisted treeline guide that was very good that recommended maxing w first for vision control?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that's actual good advice though because no wards on twisted treeline

anyone with makeshift vision on that map is op.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Firebert posted:

No one maxes W first

My S+ begs to differ fam

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

LegalPad posted:

What's the standard protocol for dealing with a proxy singed? It's been like a year since I've gone up against one and I'm a complete loss.

walk with your wave when it spawns and he will be forced to walk back to lane. if he waits to proxy despite your wave being there he will be missing an entire wave worth of farm which is daft and you can just freefarm comfortably and get ahead.

if he proxies later wait to contest until your team is in a position to cut him off and make sure your timing is on point, losing a dragon, tower, etc. to attempt to chase a singed is never worth it

Catgirl Al Capone fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 20, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You guys understand that level 7 mastery literally doesn't do anything, right?

I kind of can't believe the way some of you are whining about it.

I mean, it was added to the game specifically so that people who already have every champion can still do something with their champion shards that makes them feel better without meaningfully altering the mechanics of the game in any way.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
taunting with mastery 7 leads to 50% tilt rate

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

I mean, it was added to the game specifically so that people who already have every champion can still do something with their champion shards that makes them feel better without meaningfully altering the mechanics of the game in any way.
chroma skins didn't do anything either but it didn't make the people calling them incredibly overpriced and lazy wrong

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

But chroma skins do do something.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

they're a different color

champion mastery level 6 and 7 are different colors

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

the dumb thing about chromas is that they're packed together and sold at around the cost of a low-price skin instead of as cheap individual items. i just want the pink zac not all those other garbage zacs

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a medical mystery posted:

the dumb thing about chromas is that they're packed together and sold at around the cost of a low-price skin instead of as cheap individual items. i just want the pink zac not all those other garbage zacs
i like how the other two are almost the exact same color

why not grey zac or red zac instead of 'bright orange zac' 'yellow zac'

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the only good chromas are zac, fizz, and blitzcrank where they're just fully a different color

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
How do I mastery emote. I've never done it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Ignite Memories posted:

How else can I show off how much a of miserable shithead I am if not by showing off my Yasuo, Riven and Vayne level 7 masteries.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Now to wait for all eternity.

Tired Moritz posted:

who was that goon that made that zyra twisted treeline guide that was very good that recommended maxing w first for vision control?

That was me. When I'm in good shape I max W second after Q to maximize map control since there are no wards in TT, yes.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

What happened

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i had someone get mad at me for "ruining their fun" in urf today

i was playing full ap malphite and they were playing tank maokai

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you want to ruin people's fun, play zhonya/protobelt/sash vlad

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
zyra and caitlyn are probably the most obnoxious annoying, lovely, stupid rear end in a top hat retard jerkoff dickhead dildo lane to run in the entire world

not that it mattered all that much anyways, 40minutes Twitch happened and I just murder everything in existence :getin:

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Ignite Memories posted:

But chroma skins do do something.

Heh, do do.

Methanar posted:

How do I mastery emote. I've never done it.

Ctrl+6

NTT posted:

Holy poo poo that MF build is so strong

Yeah dude it's legit and pretty fun. You can both melt tanks with all the armor pen and blow up squishies with the Duskblade proc. For the last 2 items, I like any two of Death's Dance, Bloodthirster, Maw of Malmortius, a Last Whisper item, or Mercurial Scimitar depending on the situation

I think it works because:
-MF doesn't really need attack speed; she has 212% at level 18 with Strut and Youmuu's active, runes and masteries
-Crit isn't even necessary; sure Bullet Time can crit, but it has a huge crit damage penalty
-She still gets the CDR she needs
-She scales quite well with pure AD and armor pen

Basically this build makes MF into a pure AD burst caster that murders people with her ult.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
should i be a rioter the offer is somewhat appealing

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Biowarfare posted:

no

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Biowarfare posted:

All my friends who work there really enjoy it and Santa Monica is a lovely place to live.

Also the Expo Line just opened today and there's a station right across the street from the office so your can even avoid LA traffic if you want to!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Servaetes posted:

What's the reqs to get medieval twitch again? Are they something I can do on my own or?

They removed the refer a friend thing a while back which was the only way to get him so you're outta luck for him and grey warwick

Biowarfare posted:

it depends on your position offered but if I were in your shoes I would take it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

I don't think I've ever seen someone build Duskblade on an ADC, is it any good?

It loving sucks but sometimes you have to play full pen Draven and so you have to buy it. Every now and again it works out where you drop some absolutely massive crit that leaves someone low and they die but the passive was just extremely bad.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i remember people making GBS threads themselves over the passive. this game is weird.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
05/20/2016
[3:09PM] Bablito: Cant wait to see you embarassing yourself in ranked. O hwait, youre so poo poo you didnt even make it into bronze
loving idiot
[3:09PM] MiracleButt: Oh my God you literally
friended me just so you could
Tell me that I don't play Ranked
[3:10PM] Bablito: Yep, cause youre a loving spineless oval office.
That talks poo poo
and leave
Man the gently caress up bitch
[3:10PM] MiracleButt: You got mad at an URF game
This is hilarious, holy poo poo
Please continue, I'm gonna post this on the internet.
[3:10PM] Bablito: Youre talking poo poo in an urf game that you won only because it was a 3v5
Please do, I want everyone to see how much of a sad gently caress you are for talking poo poo in a 3v5
Thought so, btw I HOPE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD. You're friend with that scripter, I loving hope so, because that would mean youre taking advantage of it.
Now get the gently caress out my list you dumb trash.

Talon mirror match, he dove our Talon under the tower and called our guy a scripter because he got E'd while in his ult. These people. :allears:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Biowarfare posted:

My friend seems to really love his riot job, he's a goon though don't tell anyone

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i read stuff like that and i think to the reddit threads on the league subreddit on how they like overwatch because its more casual and people don't rage at it and i just laugh man, people will rage about anything.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Biowarfare posted:

Take me with you bby I had to stay in WV and now I'm useless to them

Radical posted:

i read stuff like that and i think to the reddit threads on the league subreddit on how they like overwatch because its more casual and people don't rage at it and i just laugh man, people will rage about anything.
People rage less in Overwatch because it's like 10 minutes per match and your individual skill is actually more useful and does more than being fed as gently caress but your team throws at baron and loses.

Zero.
Apr 21, 2014

RealFoxy posted:

but your team throws at baron and loses.

Nobody would ever do that. Ask the guys from Dignitas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Confirming it just so you guys know: Blue Essences come in plenty. I disenchanted two champions (Anivia and another old champion I don't remember) and got 250 and 300 respectively.

That was way less painful than I thought it would be.

• Locked thread