Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaneError

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new(ish) to SA; my boyfriend is an active/longtime user, passes along links and commentary regularly, and now bought me a membership as part of my birthday gift. It's been a few months, but now seems as good a time as any to jump in.

To grease the wheels, here is a picture of cats that allow me to live with them in exchange for housekeeping:

:wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hi janeerror, I really like your user name and your cats :3:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

hi janeerror, I really like your user name and your cats :3:

:same:

and its a well known fact around here that cat grease is amazing for greasing wheels

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

JaneError posted:

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new(ish) to SA; my boyfriend is an active/longtime user, passes along links and commentary regularly, and now bought me a membership as part of my birthday gift. It's been a few months, but now seems as good a time as any to jump in.

To grease the wheels, here is a picture of cats that allow me to live with them in exchange for housekeeping:

cool cats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic

hi Jane! those are some very nice cats. :kimchi:

eonwe

JaneError posted:

Hi all,

those are excellent cats

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
nice cattes

here's to another long ans successful posting career :coffeepal:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

JaneError posted:

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum! Those cats sure do look catlike, which I've heard is a good thing for cats

Matoi Ryuko

I am The Fury posted:

Welcome to the forum! Those cats sure do look catlike, which I've heard is a good thing for cats

It's true, I've got some snake like cats and it's extremely troublesome.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
welcome to the forum JaneError! your cats are adorable!

shinmai

CHK Instruction
those felines are very yin & yang and that is very cool and cute

cute anime girl

can I have some really cool slick cats

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

cute anime girl posted:

can I have some really cool slick cats

http://i.imgur.com/W01Ea6K.mp4

----------------

I Was The Fury

It's like I'm on DMT

shinmai

CHK Instruction

:catdrugs:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

FluffieDuckie

that kitty tail :stwoon:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cute anime girl

the constant evolution of cat

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piso Mojado

Yeah its another Count Fair again

you know how this rolls.

alnilam

sdfair.corn

Scaly Haylie

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

sdfair.corn

*bookrnarked*

Piso Mojado

omg. you figured out the master secret to the counting thread. just. count. up.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this is beautiful

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hello and welcome Jane

Ostentatious

what a feline I gotta tell ya buddy it's going places!

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I didn't want to poo poo up the very good apps thread with this but wanted to get it out of my system:

While I was sleeping, someone sent me an IM on ICQ (in tyool 2016, wtf) telling me to "cool my jets" and stop "wasting time & effort effortposting in the shitposting forum".

First, I'll never cool my jets, my jets will now and forever be on full blast 24/7.
Second, effort posting in byob has been some of the best time I've had on SA. This is a chill and cool place, but a place where good posts are appreciated and not just some meme recycling machine where everyone is ironically shitposting in shitpost threads just to compete who is ironically the biggest idiot.

If I'd seen a "cool apps" thread in the grey forums, I probably wouldn't have spent the time or effort to craft a post listing all my favorite apps, because in all likelihood it would've been nitpicked and picked apart by someone taking internet forums way too seriously. That would've been wasted time and effort.

Third, from what I've seen, byob is pretty much the exact opposite of a "shitposting forum". People don't take things overly serious, but pretty much everyone is focused on posts and threads with good and cool content.

So if you're reading this, anonymous ICQ troll:
pre:
Jet status: 
	Cooled     [   ]
	Not cooled [✓ ]
Effort posting setting: 
	On         [✓ ]
	Off        [   ]

Anyway, how is everybody's Friday going? I'm going to a birthday party for a friend of my wife in a couple of hours so I'm re-dying my hair to look my best :3:

I Was The Fury

My Friday is swell. Just finished up one of the weekly gaming sessions and now I'm chilling in my backyard having some kind bud and watching my dog walk around trying to decide where to piss

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a really buff man eating a brick of aluminum like it's a week old piece of bread

----------------

I Was The Fury

And for what it's worth I think your effort posting is good posting. That other person needs to try chilling sometime

I Was The Fury

*wipes sweat off brow and refreshes "cool app" thread waiting for someone to suggest a dumb app, sees high quality informative post instead*
"Well this is just unacceptable. Someone needs to tell this guy to cool his jets!"
*suppresses jealous rage and doesn't flame person in thread. Releases jealous rage and contacts them on icq*
*farts, pathetically*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

shinmai posted:

I didn't want to poo poo up the very good apps thread with this but wanted to get it out of my system:

While I was sleeping, someone sent me an IM on ICQ (in tyool 2016, wtf) telling me to "cool my jets" and stop "wasting time & effort effortposting in the shitposting forum".

First, I'll never cool my jets, my jets will now and forever be on full blast 24/7.
Second, effort posting in byob has been some of the best time I've had on SA. This is a chill and cool place, but a place where good posts are appreciated and not just some meme recycling machine where everyone is ironically shitposting in shitpost threads just to compete who is ironically the biggest idiot.

you're doing fine, man; that guy sounds like a bitter tool. this is just a forum to be laid back and positive in, and i think your attitude and posts really add a lot to it, so don't sweat it :)
i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was that one rear end in a top hat from earlier in the thread.

shinmai

CHK Instruction

HighwireAct posted:

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was that one rear end in a top hat from earlier in the thread.

Not going to lie, that thought did cross my mind as well.

Yobgoblin posted:

a really buff man eating a brick of aluminum like it's a week old piece of bread

When I was young and adventurous stupid, I got dared to chew on aluminium foil for 10 seconds. It was pretty cross, and felt like making out with a wall socket.

alnilam

*the bitter icq troll sees the continued good posts in the app thread, furrows their angry grinchy brow*
It came without upvotes!
It came without #tags!
It came without facebook likes, re-tweets, or lag!

alnilam

Every yob down in yobville, the tall and the small, were posting without any upvotes at all! He hadn't stopped good posts from coming at all!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

lol i missed this

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ever had those reese's peanut butter cup oreos? they're super good. super duper good.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

3D Megadoodoo

I don't particularly care for peanut butter. Egg butter is where it's at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't particularly care for peanut butter. Egg butter is where it's at.

agree

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite