Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

Except they do.

only in that you're technically a goon :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
hey paco what are your preferred pronouns

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
There's a difference between looking at a killmail to see how much miniluv scooped to continue their activities and touting a killmail as proof of my skill at a game played by mid-thirties men on average.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i dont think shut up is a pronoun

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

he, him, or his - thank you for being considerate and asking though!

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

frozenpussy posted:

mid-thirties men on average.

See that? I was above average before I even started playing and only got more above average this past year! What a game!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I got smashed with someone in alliance on Saturday night and this happened after I got home. I apparently decided I would stage a cloaky scout in Fade before going to bed. My only memory of it is a mental screenshot of me about 7km away from making it back to the gate.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Daco Vato posted:

he, him, or his - thank you for being considerate and asking though!

shut up

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i dont think shut up is a pronoun

called it

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

:hfive:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i really want to just take a moment and thank paco for making me enjoy this thread for once

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

i really want to just take a moment and thank paco for making me enjoy this thread for once

you're welcome! (if you reply shut up to this post it is tacit agreement that you are a friend to all races and ethnic backgrounds.)

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
shut the gently caress up paco

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

shut the gently caress up paco

I'm truly glad that you have chosen to see the error of your ways and start living a better life where you respect others who are different than you. Every journey begins with a single step, and you've made yours; now is the not a time for the timid! Go forth! Go forth, child, and spread your new found love of humanity throughout the land. Be as Malcom was when he returned from Mecca. Let your soul turn to good and you will see positive things happen for you in your life. You must first and always believe in yourself and your ability to enact change in order for it to occur though. Do not quit before the miracle happens, sapling! Grow into the glorious tree you can become inside of yourself. Namaste.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
nah im good

e: shut up

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/DOGDWMk.webm

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
http://i.imgur.com/HzwpyXz.webm

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I was confused by this because it doesn't contain disney princess poontang in it.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Carth Dookie posted:

I was confused by this because it doesn't contain disney princess poontang in it.

I can fix that somehow probably

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

frozenpussy posted:

Let's go over the difference between things we can do and things we should do again.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
I may be a pussy but my enjoyment of this thread has noticeably increased by ignoring most of the d-names, since if they get quoted I still only have to read the hurf n-1 times

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

Please don't

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Are you guys trying to get me to do this thing because this is how you get me to do a thing.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

frozenpussy posted:

Are you guys trying to get me to do this thing because this is how you get me to do a thing.

This is a test I need you to sit in this no-posting room and don't come out until an officer tells you you can come out and post again.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Endie posted:

This is a test I need you to sit in this no-posting room and don't come out until an officer tells you you can come out and post again.

you know I decided against asking you to convo me on tweetfleet slack and include some bits about moving to Wisconsin

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Endie posted:

:golfclap:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

only in that you're technically a goon :smugdog:

Killboards are for 2 things: checking and potentially stealing fits.

Once Goons lose a FAX, i'll be sure to link it in local 900 times though. :circlefap:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Everyone likes getting kills.

Some groups are concerned with losses (MOA for example)

GSF and PL prioritize people showing up and fighting above all. Not that the losses are cheap when available to preserve the ratio.

Supposedly some NCdot corps care deeply about losses but I haven't read more into it.

War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Getting eaten by the Abominable Snowman, thats a freak accident.

Xolve posted:

Once Goons lose a FAX, i'll be sure to link it in local 900 times though. :circlefap:

Here you go

Insurance fraud, but a loss is a loss I suppose.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Can someone explain why xenuria is in goons and why he was given a csm spot? Thank you.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Best Friends posted:

Can someone explain why xenuria is in goons and why he was given a csm spot? Thank you.

He has a csm spot because people voted for him that's how elections work you dumbass.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Best Friends posted:

I feel like some assumptions are being made here, do you have a reason to think otherwise?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

fun fact, xenuria would have gotten on this election's CSM even without our help

turnout was that bad

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

disney princess fetishist posts are leagues better than paco posts and atlantis posts at least

I hope we see some glorious and widespread bs/dread warfare for a while

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
So apparently some special person in GSF linked one of the "screamer" videos in local, got mass-reported and ate a ban. I've seen those linked in fleet a few times before and they're annoying as hell but I didn't see how they were bannable.

Then I learned that the bannable part was getting them to open in the out-of-game browser using shellexec.

:stonk: why the gently caress does Eve execute shellexec code from the chat window holy poo poo :ccp:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

PathAsc posted:

disney princess fetishist posts are leagues better than paco posts and atlantis posts at least

I hope we see some glorious and widespread bs/dread warfare for a while

Frozenpussy was actually the first time I'd ever used the ignore feature and the first time I took someone off my ignore list

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

vyst posted:

He has a csm spot because people voted for him that's how elections work you dumbass.

That only answers half the question. Also, was he the first ever CSM candidate from the CFC to get elected without appearing on the "you must vote for this guy" list, or, was he put on that list? If he was, why?

I don't think these are particularly tough questions.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
prencleeve for csm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Went on vacay, how goeth the war?

• Locked thread