Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I just got a tower. I feel really good right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

L-Boned posted:

MAGA hat arrives tomorrow. Will wear it all around to piss off the Cruzillas.

I got a MAGA hat but it stays in the office at work. I think wearing it around NYC might be a very bad idea.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Trump!!

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

I just got a tower. I feel really good right now.

:agreed:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

The tower completes me.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I don't know what's funnier: the begging like dogs for towers, or the look on people's faces when I point at myself and say "2020, bitches."

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Cool story, Jeb!

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.

Immortan posted:

Cool story, Jeb!

*points to self*

2020, bitch!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I got a MAGA hat but it stays in the office at work. I think wearing it around NYC might be a very bad idea.

wear the hat

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

I wear The Hat.

Oh god, I didn't time the image right or something. That black eye came from a Bernie supporting dog.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Oil! posted:

That black eye came from a Bernie supporting dog.

good boy

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Sad! Take his coat (though not really, that would be really hosed up to a dog)!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Donald trump is trying to court bernie supporters and thus, so should this thread.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Jeb! posted:

I don't know what's funnier: the begging like dogs for towers, or the look on people's faces when I point at myself and say "2020, bitches."

You never know, the Guac business may shoot through the roof and you won't even have time for this whole presidency business.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
How could Jeb win in 2020 when Trump wins in 2016 ? Unthinkable really.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Oil! posted:

I wear The Hat.

Oh god, I didn't time the image right or something. That black eye came from a Bernie supporting dog.

posting the hat

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Friends, I am doubly blessed. Not only do I get to see Trump in one of my favorite cities, San Diego, but now he's coming to Anaheim too!!!! Twice in oen week is maybe more winning than I can handle. Please, Mr. Trump, no more SoCal rallies, I'm tired of winning so much!

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Here's some Digi-DonTM I saved from the primary thread. First there is Trump as anti-hero:

and finally we have :spooky: :drac: THE UNSTUMPABLE :drac: :spooky:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Good Sunday Morning to all!!! Donald J. Trump leads Crooked Hillary in the RCP Average of polls today, a feat only accomplished on 2 days by Romney in 2012 and not for the first time until October.

TRUMP!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump looked up from his console. USS Trump was entering orbit around planet Trump, and was making its orbit injection burn. When the engine finally shutdown with a groan Trump swore, "Trumpdamnit!"

With the press of a few buttons the ship computer plotted an interception course to Station Gingrich, the trajectory showed up on the orbit display diagram on the center monitor.

Trump fumed silently, this entire mission was a waste of his time. As the 310th clone of the God Emperor he was relatively low on the galactic empire's totem pole, aside from command of his own ship he wasn't afforded any of the privileges that usually come with distributed godhood.

He keyed the ship wide intercom, "We will be docking at Gingrich in a few hours, Dr. Carson, prep samples for transfer"

Dr. Carson was in the medical bay, asleep. His heavy lidded eyes firmly closed. Capt. Trump's intercom call had zero chance of actually waking the good doctor.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Boosted_C5 posted:

Good Sunday Morning to all!!! Donald J. Trump leads Crooked Hillary in the RCP Average of polls today, a feat only accomplished on 2 days by Romney in 2012 and not for the first time until October.

TRUMP!

Landslide basically confirmed

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-CkBrQfKMA

great to be able to shitpost with impunity

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Baloogan posted:

Trump looked up from his console. USS Trump was entering orbit around planet Trump, and was making its orbit injection burn. When the engine finally shutdown with a groan Trump swore, "Trumpdamnit!"

With the press of a few buttons the ship computer plotted an interception course to Station Gingrich, the trajectory showed up on the orbit display diagram on the center monitor.

Trump fumed silently, this entire mission was a waste of his time. As the 310th clone of the God Emperor he was relatively low on the galactic empire's totem pole, aside from command of his own ship he wasn't afforded any of the privileges that usually come with distributed godhood.

He keyed the ship wide intercom, "We will be docking at Gingrich in a few hours, Dr. Carson, prep samples for transfer"

Dr. Carson was in the medical bay, asleep. His heavy lidded eyes firmly closed. Capt. Trump's intercom call had zero chance of actually waking the good doctor.

more pls

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Boosted_C5 posted:

TRUMP!

I am posting to celebrate your inspiring leadership, and the construction of my very own Trump Tower, which I am sure you made fishmech and paranoid randroid pay for.

Bitches be thinking Trump has no chance to win. They don't want to admit how good Crooked Hillary is at shooting herself and her POS campaign right in the foot. Plus, I'm counting on some very powerful efforts to convince Bernie Bros to come out in the millions and make spite votes for Trump. It's so simple!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/botforcause/status/733510995809697792

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Here's to many months of salty libs unskewing polls!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The Kingfish posted:

Here's to many months of salty libs unskewing polls!

Trump is ahead in most national polls by a small lead and Nate Silver is already busy unskewing them.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
“I don’t need a science officer!” shouts Capt. Trump at Admiral Trump.

“These reports are making me sick and tired! You should resign!” retorts Admiral Trump, “reports should be showbiz! These are the most boring reports I’ve ever read! Sad!”

Inwardly Capt. Trump sighs. The unwritten first rule of the galactic empire is to never show any weakness. Every executive office in the fleet was filled with a clone of a narcissist, any weakness is exploited.

Capt. Trump glares at the monitor displaying the admiral’s opulent office. Every square inch of the office was either golden, upholstered in velvet or velour.

“Reports should be unpredictable, extraordinary, entertaining & massively popular!”

“The system is rigged -” starts Capt. Trump

“Turning off!” shouts the admiral, a speck of spittle splattering the screen before the connection is terminated. His visage replaced by the galactic empire’s symbol, a glowing golden lion devouring the galaxy.

Capt. Trump fumes and looks around at his tiny office onboard the USS Trump. Barely anything is golden, steel plating dominates. Long range patrol ships were originally designed for mere mortals, the doctrine of distributed godhood notwithstanding.

After spending half an hour fixing his hair and uniform Trump storms out of the office to oversee the loading of supplies and the offloading of samples and captives.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
“We have rights, you know! Our Voice Will Be Heard!” screeched a small mushroom.

The last of the burnie people tittered and squeeked for a moment before breaking into a chant “recount! recount! recount!”

Christie rolled his eyes, opened the cage, grabbed the nearest mushroom and shoved it into his voluminous mouth.

The chant from the mushrooms in the cage devolved into a high pitched noise “EEeeeeeee!”

“Help! I’m being oppressed!” came a small voice from Christie’s huge maw.

“Officer Christie!” boomed Capt. Trump from across the cargo bay.

Christie spun as fast as his ample girth would allow, his thighs, his mantits and his huge belly quivering with the rapid motion. It took a few seconds for the secondary vibrations and ripples in his abundant flesh to die down.

Trump was resplendent in his navy officer’s uniform. White, pure white, fabric adorned with golden buttons bearing the galaxy devouring lion, the symbol of the galactic empire.

Christie, as security officer, should have been in much the same uniform. Instead he was wearing a greasy, near transparent shirt that was made out of a very breathable material. The folds and creavasises in Christie’s skin provided a fertile breeding ground for untold amounts of bacteria and other filth.

The fat security officer stammered “Ss-sir?”

“How long till the burnie people are offloaded? I want them off the ship before our new science officer boards.”

Christie continued chewing, “shouldn’t be too long, just a dozen more cages like this.” He then swallowed the finally silent masticated mushroom, and the burnie people in the cage solemnly watched as one of their number descended into the fat, fat man.

“As you were” Trump pompously said, and stormed out of the cargo bay without another word.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Is this the flight log for that pedo-jet or something?

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

:lol: these next six months are gonna own

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

that feel when you want a MAGA hat but don't want to give god emperor trump your money :/

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

so loving future posted:

that feel when you want a MAGA hat but don't want to give god emperor trump your money :/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...AT8822Y02KADNXX

'Tis where I got mine.

Made in china, for the additional irony. There's a million other examples at etsy and elsewhere.

Doesn't have that nice little cord separating the brim from the body like ORIGINAL GANGSTER, Oil!s, or presumably Boosted's, but who cares about that, or anything at all. But yeah, please, don't give money to Donald Trump.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

This election was over before it began.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/brouillettese/status/734547373473419264

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Has Hillary even had one decent meme this election? Clearly unqualified to be president.

Trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

FabioClone posted:

Has Hillary even had one decent meme this election? Clearly unqualified to be president.

Trump!

Dude.

How can you forget "Chillin' in Cedar Rapids"?

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/622968675612651520

• Locked thread