Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Do you think Bardock is in HFIL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they should get tournament announcer for the next tournament

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

Mikedawson posted:

He's not dead. He gets wrapped up in time travel hijinks that take him all over the place.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

and legend has it he's still making GBS threads up this franchise even today...

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Mikedawson posted:

in supersonic warriors 2 there's a sidestory where goku is training between cell and buu and king kai is like "g-g-goku frieza and cell are causing trouble in hfil!" and goku goes there and bardock is there and is like "hey" and you team up with bardock to fight cell and frieza and then goku's like "oh are you my dad? hi dad!" and bardock's like "hey son, you're pretty tough! wanna go conquer the universe together?" and goku's like "sorry, daddy, but i'm just not that evil"

it's the only good scene to come out of bardock

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

TCM was playing an older movie today called Cover-Up where the characters lament the apparent suicide of someone named Dr. Gero. Made me do a head-turn since I don't think I've ever heard that name in a non-DBZ context before.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

How does this happen?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

This episode was such a non-entity.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, that episode was pretty much nothing, but Monaka was fun as ever. I'll never grow to like Kid Trunks' voice.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Yeah, that episode was pretty much nothing, but Monaka was fun as ever. I'll never grow to like Kid Trunks' voice.

He's like the only anime kid voiced by an actual male. That's probably why you can't get used to it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It was a fun little episode that looked pretty, so there's that. Liked the awkward car ride with Vegeta.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I kinda dug it. I like these little diversions - a seemingly small threat that get serious. And any excuse for Jaco and Monaka is welcome.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rudoku posted:

He's like the only anime kid voiced by an actual male. That's probably why you can't get used to it.
I'm used to it. I just dislike everything about it.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Goten's voice bothers me way more.

"TAAAAARRRUUUUNNNNKKKKSSSSS-KUN".

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If nothing else, at least this episode game us Incredibly Self-Satisfied Bulma.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I really appreciate Super giving Bulma screentime. She was kind of missing through most of DBZ.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What happened to Bulmas space ship? Why does she have to keep bumming rides off of Jaco? Come on guys, you go into space often enough you should have your own poo poo.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rutibex posted:

What happened to Bulmas space ship?
Frieza blew it up.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rutibex posted:

What happened to Bulmas space ship? Why does she have to keep bumming rides off of Jaco? Come on guys, you go into space often enough you should have your own poo poo.

What and pay for her own space gas? You don't get Capsule Corp rich by spending your own money when someone else's will do.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Some more things confirmed for Dragon Ball Fusions:

https://twitter.com/ynz_gtks/status/734183088805154816

Mr. Satan + Mr. Boo
Pan + Bra
Vegeta + Yamcha
Future Trunks + Vegeta
Gohan + Goku (?)

Also a shitton of regular characters confirmed. Janemba, Jaco, Turles, Uub, King Piccolo, Nail, Pikkon, Baby, and many more.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Rutibex posted:

They don't really seem to hide their powers like super heroes (Sayaman excepted). I bet Krillian brags about having a hot android wife to his cop buddies, and tells them old stories about battling Frieza or whatever.

Now I really want a new buddy cop movie where one cop is a Shaolin Monk who can do full scale wuxia magic bullshit, flight, ki powers, no-selling bullets thanks to the iron buddha armor technique, etc

Josuke Higashikata posted:

How does this happen?

Gonna blame Trunks.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

theres the shot of the fusions

hopefully we get a higher quality trailer soon. and a US release announcement, because this looks like a fun and silly little thing

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
So do we know what the actual... you know, game part of this is? Because it looks amazing, but it almost seems like they're hiding it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Momomo posted:

So do we know what the actual... you know, game part of this is? Because it looks amazing, but it almost seems like they're hiding it.

You can force Vegeta to fuse with Yamcha. What more do you need?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Momomo posted:

I dont think you understand japanese games

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

I thought that was every bulma

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

projecthalaxy posted:

This may be the smuggest that any Dragonball character has ever been.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I liked Trunks immediately going for the toy sword and swinging it around. Good callback/foreshadowing Future Trunks and his sword. Plus it was cute!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

AHEM

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I stand corrected.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I can't believe it took 13 Galactic Pants Conferences to make a universal sizing chart

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

uh did you even watch the perfect cell saga?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Augus posted:

uh did you even watch the perfect cell saga?

Also known as smug parade.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Momomo posted:

it's a JRPG

it was announced as such

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
It's kinda cool that even if Goku and Vegeta are ascending into godhood or whatever, Bulma has kinda always been one just through being able to invent whatever impossible poo poo she wants.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

sharktamer posted:

It's kinda cool that even if Goku and Vegeta are ascending into godhood or whatever, Bulma has kinda always been one just through being able to invent whatever impossible poo poo she wants.

Bulma is the most powerful character in Dragonball, she the one actually running the show. She is the Batman of their crew, nothing would happen without Bulma. Manipulating hyper-powerful beings into doing what she wants is her greatest power, and shes drat good at it. Why waste your time lifting weights all day when you can have someone do that for you?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

Bulma is the most powerful character in Dragonball, she the one actually running the show. She is the Batman of their crew, nothing would happen without Bulma. Manipulating hyper-powerful beings into doing what she wants is her greatest power, and shes drat good at it. Why waste your time lifting weights all day when you can have someone do that for you?

It's true. Bulma already beat Beerus.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When does the time travel storyline start? I'm perfectly fine with these downtime episode but I would like Mirai Trunks back soon.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Starts next month, so probably after the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

New Leaf posted:

You can force Vegeta to fuse with Yamcha. What more do you need?

I would like the game to not suck, for one

Probably barking up the wrong tree for that though since a lot of these fusions aren't as outlandish as I was hoping they'd be

• Locked thread