Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Vore jokes are suddenly funny again

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
People have been telling Griffin on Twitter that he's taking it too far and to cut it out. He's responded that he'll tone it down from now on

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

You goddamn weird fetish casuals.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Still keeping the faith that this is some Kaufmanesque bit

it absolutely is

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I feel the need to point out that Nick was being a real enabler in the latest episode. Griffin was specifically trying to steer their dentistry game away from the Vore Zone at first.

I have to agree with Guy Mann vis a vis the desire for more game ideas per episode, but one thing that I did like about the latest one was how much they involved their guest in the creation of the game. I love when a fresh face comes in and puts a whole new spin on the nug. That's why I was very happy when I saw that they were well into what was supposed to be the final part of the episode, but there were forty minutes left and the title had nothing to do with what they were talking about.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
didn't they put a soft moratorium on punny suggestions too? yeah, they were "too easy" or whatever, but both hosts and the audience seemed to like them, so why stop?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Poor Griffin. Don't worry buddy. I accept you.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Mikedawson posted:

You goddamn weird fetish casuals.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Fill Glutton and All Vore

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
To think, it all started with accepting furries

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ImPureAwesome posted:

JFK-9 and LBlue Jay

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
new forums game, turn president names into internet fetish references

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Vore-ack Hussein Obama. A lot of people have forgotten about the Hussein, but it's still important to me.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

ImPureAwesome posted:

Never compromise, not even in the face of armageddon.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Griffin's response to the vore haters should've been "Eat my shorts!"

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

Gigantism Washington

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I need to know what is and what isn't a premium swallow god drat it.

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!

PBS Newshour posted:

James A. Garfield with Pamela Anderson's body circa 1991.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

People have been telling Griffin on Twitter that he's taking it too far and to cut it out. He's responded that he'll tone it down from now on

Whoever told him that must be really mean!!

e: really though I think it's still funny but it is getting to the point where if it is a goof (and it is) it's just getting run into the ground so hard that people are starting to think it's sincere, and it being a sincere thing means it's been a weird creepy fetishpalooza for months and months now

either way it's a good idea to rein it back some imo before every podcast the mcelroys do have A Vore Episode or three

flatluigi fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 23, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

flatluigi posted:

either way it's a good idea to rein it back some imo before every podcast the mcelroys do have A Vore Episode or three

At this point I think everything that Griffin is involved in has already done A Vore Episode. I don't listen to Rose Buddies so hopefully his wife keeps him in line on that one.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
The vore stuff was funny when Griffin wasn't saying the word "vore" fifty times, like in the Upsy episode, because you could notice the Kaufman-type feigned obsession and it was another layer of goofs.

But it's past its sell-by date. It's grown stale and hard to swallow.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/734792208667140097

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Travis343 posted:

At this point I think everything that Griffin is involved in has already done A Vore Episode. I don't listen to Rose Buddies so hopefully his wife keeps him in line on that one.

I feel like he might've said he wants to pop someone into his mouth at some point on Rose Buddies, but I can't remember.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

first matt groening now neal stephenson, the boys are the best on anything
this monster factory is something else
*totinos doing a sick ollie over u*

fatherboxx fucked around with this message at 19:34 on May 23, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

New MBMBaM, New Monster Factory, New Sheetz?! I feel spoiled

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
What a day indeed.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I'm honestly not all that jazzed about this return to SL

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I think that dogs should be able to vote!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Apparently the vote fetish itself has heard about Griffin's attempts to seperate himself from it and decided to hunt him down. Griffin, meanwhile, is seeking asylum within the borders of the transformation fetish because seriously Second Life how could you allow this?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
That lingering look at the vore hud.....whatever the poo poo that sign had makes me think something got cut last minute. He may have been able to shut down the sex clubs if he indulged the vore fetish.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Totino's, a major food corporation, has funded what has essentially become Second Life trolling. Is this what cyberpunk is? I feel like this is what cyberpunk is.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
The whole vore thing isn't really a matter of taste for me, I just think Griffin has bitten off more than he can chew.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I agree, but I felt bad about him being piled on on twitter. The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Voreceror is such a great play on words that it might be enough to keep me ok with this whole thing for now

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That monster factory was one of the best ever.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Griffin getting yelled at in a Second Life debate club by a lady who sounds old enough to be my mother is going in my personal highlight reel.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

On a much better note: after seeing Griffin's twitter feed tonight, I cannot wait for the next episode of Rose Buddies :allears:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Cael posted:

On a much better note: after seeing Griffin's twitter feed tonight, I cannot wait for the next episode of Rose Buddies :allears:

I had it on in the background and there was at least one thing that happened that hooked me

It was the guy dressed as loving santa claus the whole episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I think the GF and I are going to play some Fantasy Bachelorette ourselves this time. It sounds like a good time.