Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

I've gotten to the point now where I just pass out before I throw up and then I destroy my rear end in the morning

interesting ive been creeping in to destroy your rear end the night before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

the circle of life

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
A lot OP, and I drink them with your mom (mum).

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Shaquin posted:

interesting ive been creeping in to destroy your rear end the night before

Mods???

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

I've gotten to the point now where I just pass out before I throw up and then I destroy my rear end in the morning

If you have never thrown up you have never been truly drunk.

The first time I drank I threw up all over myself and passed out. It was some creme de meth and I was about 12. poo poo was cash.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

the circle of life

simba let me explain.when we die we become the grass. the antelope eat the grass. then they eat business gorillas rear end. and we are all conected in the great circle of life.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Berious posted:

If you have never thrown up you have never been truly drunk.

The first time I drank I threw up all over myself and passed out. It was some creme de meth and I was about 12. poo poo was cash.

lol if you can still throw up by having too much beer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i had my ex offer to eat my rear end once and i was like "lol no thank you"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if you can still throw up by having too much beer

i havent vomited from drinking too much in about eight years and ive been drinking more and more every year. i just dont vomit anymore. its a mystery

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Orkin Mang posted:

i havent vomited from drinking too much in about eight years and ive been drinking more and more every year. i just dont vomit anymore. its a mystery

last time i threw up i drank half a bottle of bourbon in under a hour but that was like 5 years ago

i just don't drink as much anymore. i might get drunk like once a week :shrug:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ican drink one shot of beer

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I remember throwing up on my first hangover, it was like having PTSD and memories of vietnam.

good times.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Six pints in less than an hour will make me feel like throwing up, the equivalent amount of alcohol in wine or spirits doesn't seem to have that effect

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i only ever puked once while drinking, and it was after my filthy hippie friend rolled a cigarette with his putrescent poo poo-stained hippie hands and I smoked it. I probably got fast-acting gastroenteritis and ended up nearly puking on some dude's head.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Berious posted:

You should drink less (fatty)

I don't drink quite that much most of the time. I usually stop around 15 or so but it would be nice to have decent liver function into my 50s at least

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
4 pints? How does it feel to be a little bitch, OP?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Bardeh posted:

4 pints? How does it feel to be a little bitch, OP?

It makes me learn to drink harder.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
US or UK pints cos US pints are smaller?

Depends on how quick more than how much really.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Mange Mite posted:

4 pints is, what, 64 ounces? That's like 5-6 cans of beer

yeah when u put it that way its not that much. i can easily drink 10 cans without barfing, probably quite a bit more but i've no need to test it. i will be hammered though.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
About 8 i start feeling real crook but the danger is all the shots in between.

Nothing worse than the "whoo! Light headed... Lucky this is only my 7th. Oh poo poo are those my shot glasses?"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Gonna get drunk and wander around the city next weekend

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Junior Jr. posted:

on an empty stomach or barely eaten anything (maybe a snack), I can down four draught pints before I start blowing chunks.

I don't know if drinking more often helps me drink more pints but I'll do it.

you kind of sound like a pussy, puss boy

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

this one time i drank 64 oz of 13% abv beer in like 2 hours, i got super shitfaced and vomited into a small potato chip bag then passed out. of course the bag of vomit spilled all over the floor and some of my dirty clothes lol that was fun to wake up to

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

more than u :)

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Bozza posted:

US or UK pints cos US pints are smaller?

Depends on how quick more than how much really.

depends on who drinks what, for me it's UK pints (real pints) so maybe I've had a slightly bigger intake.

also I need to make my liver stronger.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
fewer than you :(

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I'm not really the drinker I used to be because I started having some issues which freaked me out so I stopped drinking and they went away.

But in my prime I think I put away 12 pints once. But on a good night out I'd drink anywhere from 7 to 9 pints. I never really got sick unless I started drinking alcopops and poo poo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont touch Intoxickating Spirites

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
doc says ill keep throwing up unless I have -1 pint in my system. I dont know how to do that i just keep vomiting

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
probably a few more than any other gbs poster even combined

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i have a bag hanging out of my chest that replaces my colon i just cut that sucker open and pour a few brewskis in and tape er back up

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Pints of what?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ground up pints

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Andre the Giant was witnessed to have drunk 156 16oz cans of beer in one night, which is more than a keg.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Andre the Giant was witnessed to have drunk 156 16oz cans of beer in one night, which is more than a keg.

i smoke a hundred cigarettes and drink a thousand beers, thats just in one day, imagine in one year

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lyrics.db posted:

i smoke a hundred cigarettes and drink a thousand beers, thats just in one day, imagine in one year

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
drink five pints of piss

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
When I go out on the piss with me Da we usually start at about 1 in the afternoon and carry on until about 7 when we'll go home and start drinking tins instead. For the first four hours we normally have 5 pints an hour then down to 3/4 as we relax and get more social. So, uh... Hang on, I've never puked drinking pints* so really does it matter how much I drink?

* I threw up pretty good after having two big bottles of Whiskey a few weeks ago.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

Pints of what? Cum?

i think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've spent the last 7 years or so in hotels most of the time and I drink a LOT.

It's got to the point where I can do about 12 or more now and I just feel dehydrated and out of it the next day, rather than hungover (e.g. no headache). I moved onto wine long ago due to the volumes involved with pints to get me drunk.

Thankfully I get taxis/trains everywhere cos I'm pretty sure I'm drunk 24/7 now.

• Locked thread