Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Just ordered Seth's Earthquake Preparedness Kit. Fuckin love me some Werthers Originals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Screw reddit, we're bigger fans. :colbert:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Beastie posted:

Screw reddit, we're bigger fans. :colbert:

Bigger fans in the sense of sneaking up to Seths window in the night and pulling on our limp hogs while tears stream down our faces

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

That callback to "DECLINED!" in #490 was a treat, but then in #491 that verbatim description of the ColaHouse as designed by Lenny Kravitz Design Associates was incredible. What human being could think that thick slice of someone's actual quarterly goals smudged into a paragraph would pass as a reasonable description of a drink-drinking space in a real building and be offered up to the general public in a press release?

ColaHouse has made me rethink that crazy Pepsi re-brand design doc that was full of insane 4th dimensional chess as being an actual legit thing that swayed the board of directors to re-christen the entire brand and not some edgy fake viral marketing.

Amazing stuff.

Oh and Jah jumping in with both feet into a used, dry-rotting sun-baked supercharged Range Rover as as new daily driver is quintessential Jah. Jah also wanting to openly gently caress with the shady people he previously gave his full SSN and financial information to is so Jah it hurts my Babylonian heart.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
new episode is especially good

fried eggs
Apr 4, 2007
with ketchup

shadow puppet of a posted:

That callback to "DECLINED!" in #490 was a treat

For some reason "Declined!" is like my favorite UYD thing ever.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
it encapsulates jonanthan in one word, really

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

CortezFantastic posted:

new episode is especially good

The story about the dude who remarried at age 90 might be one of the all-time best UYD stories

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

That dude was a Senator.

8-Bit Dracula
Dec 31, 2007

Seth's Scooperman rant when talking about the super computer is so good.

You're doomed to be Scoopermens. I'm the computer now.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'll never not laugh at the thought of a young dreadlocked Jonathan in the back of a police car going, "Please, officer, just give me my harmonica"

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
I'm thinking of something small to give Seth to reflect rural Ontario when he comes up to Toronto. Maybe a cassette of Up To Here, or maybe Road Apples? He's talked poo poo about The Tragically Hip on the show but I kinda feel like he'd be down with these albums while cruising in The Dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeEopDW0V4

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I feel so bad for Seth whenever he jokes about his pre-internet communications degree.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I've found the best way to anticipate a great episode is when Jonathan is reduced to giggling throughout. Seth feeds on his energy.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Caper posted:

I'll never not laugh at the thought of a young dreadlocked Jonathan in the back of a police car going, "Please, officer, just give me my harmonica"
Which ep is this from?

I feel the average UYD fiend goes from loving Jah to being indifferent because he isn't as funny as Seth to finally loving him again when you realize how ridiculous he is. x

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Jonathan was the best part when the show was young, but ten years in, the best part is Seth losing his mind, and Jonathan reacting to, or causing the insanity. Often, Jonathan causes AND reacts to Seth going insane.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Jonathan needs to "find" more of his teenage poetry

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Also I'm surprised no one's gotten upset by Seth calling his mom "bitch" on occasion. Somebody problematize this plz

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Lampsacus posted:

Which ep is this from?

I feel the average UYD fiend goes from loving Jah to being indifferent because he isn't as funny as Seth to finally loving him again when you realize how ridiculous he is. x

Episode 110 http://archive.uhhyeahdu.de/episodes/episode-110

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I feel so bad for Seth whenever he jokes about his pre-internet communications degree.

As someone with a post-Internet communications degree, he isn't missing out on much

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

listening to ep 444 where seth brings up the original star wars movie being episode 4 a new hope and he says it's stupid. lol that dumb dildos got mad at him for that

also the ep where he rants about "not a move common to the game"

best ep of the 400s probzz

Matey fucked around with this message at 07:30 on May 23, 2016

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Episode 421 "Dear Amy, Jonathan Larroquette is coming for you."

fried eggs
Apr 4, 2007
with ketchup
The first one where he talks about training the two guys for celebrity name game was prob my fav of the 400's.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fried eggs posted:

The first one where he talks about training the two guys for celebrity name game was prob my fav of the 400's.

Episode 448, the entire episode is 100% gold, not just the CNG-bit.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Binowru posted:

The story about the dude who remarried at age 90 might be one of the all-time best UYD stories

"75 year-old WWII vet looking to hang. Wife's in an urn, where she belongs. Are there any handsome, twenty-something joggers who know how to chill the right way? Get at me.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Listening to ep 278 and its that loving story where the loving dad crashes the plane twice killing the kids whole family twice it just loving kills me XD

OOOOH FUUUUUCK IT TURNS OUT I CANT DO THIS

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
504 is up 😈

Agent York Morgan
Apr 28, 2013
UYD: Bring 'em on. Then break 'em off.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Caper posted:

504 is up 😈

Normally when someone on a podcast says "oh I'm sick so my voice is going to sound hosed up", I can't hear a difference. But I can tell immediately with Jah, dude sounds rough today.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

505 up

Jonathan talks about jerking off to flintstones.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Had to stop listening to 505 at work. Was making me laugh too much.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Thad cool I love being the giggling weirdo on the rush hour train.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Trabandiumium posted:

505 up

Jonathan talks about jerking off to flintstones.
500 episodes, a decade in, Jonathan still has untold stories about things he used to jerk off to. Best podcast.

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
Johnatan's voice seems to be still wrecked. It's specially noticeable since I'm going back and forth between new and old eps.

Anyone know of a rss feed for the old eps? I used the one on archive.org, but now it craps out for pre 160 eps. I know there is a torrent around but my uni internet doesn't seem to like that. And the uhhyeahdu.de site doesn't seem to work like an rss.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Markovnikov posted:

Anyone know of a rss feed for the old eps? I used the one on archive.org, but now it craps out for pre 160 eps. I know there is a torrent around but my uni internet doesn't seem to like that. And the uhhyeahdu.de site doesn't seem to work like an rss.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n09f8yy7by5r5tt/uhhyeahdude.rss is the one I'm using at the moment.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I'm gonna be so sad when Seth dies from whatever Jonathan gave him

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Seth's death will make this podcast suck.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

shadow puppet of a posted:

Seth's death will make this podcast suck.

I can't wait til I'm 60 and listening to a 72 year old Seth rant about his dumb rear end grandkids not even knowing what "To Catch a Predator" was.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I can't wait til I'm 60 and listening to a 72 year old Seth rant about his dumb rear end grandkids not even knowing what "To Catch a Predator" was.

I can't wait until most of the humans on Earth die in an apocalyptic nuclear holocaust, and these two fools keep on broadcasting UYD across the wastelands on pirate radio.

I'm of course assuming that Seth at least will survive due to the prepper kit he compiled of vegan jerky and smooth organic peanut butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I can't wait until most of the humans on Earth die in an apocalyptic nuclear holocaust, and these two fools keep on broadcasting UYD across the wastelands on pirate radio.

I'm of course assuming that Seth at least will survive due to the prepper kit he compiled of vegan jerky and smooth organic peanut butter
Waiting for an open world video game to pick these guys are. Seriously. I feel it will happen eventually.