Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think i liked og idolm@ster better than love live even though they got away from struggling idol office really quickly. there should be an idol show with a slower burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

talk about some monday morning overfeels
rip dilbert

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

i think i liked og idolm@ster better than love live even though they got away from struggling idol office really quickly. there should be an idol show with a slower burn
watch cinderella girls

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

play the best idol game, sakura wars

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what if I watch cinderella girls and they begin to supplant my og idol faves... what does that say about the transient nature of loving live...... the risk is too great

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

what if I watch cinderella girls and they begin to supplant my og idol faves... what does that say about the transient nature of loving live...... the risk is too great
they're separate shows, you can have cg faves and og idol faves

and then you can play the mobile games and get even more faves

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXppwtX6bQ

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and then you can be the one person in the universe that cares about idolmaster side m

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I have the mobile game now but dont really play it because my phone screen goes unresponsive at the worst times and I don't get the events so getting to that next skill level is tough :goleft:

i want the ps4 one to be good and in english!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

here's a fun aside every time anybody posts about the horrors of the idol industry i'm like how is this supposedly unique to this industry/country when it is in fact part and parcel of every profession that trades in youth and attractiveness http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/22/elijah-wood-claims-jimmy-savile-style-paedophile-ring-is-operating-in-hollywood-5898734/

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

REAL AMERICAN (and mexican and japanese) IDOLS

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Multiple industries can be bad at the same time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its true

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Srice posted:

Multiple industries can be bad at the same time
yeah but his point was 'how is this uniquely terrible enough for people to constantly complain about it/compare liking it to denying women the right to vote'

Davincie posted:

REAL AMERICAN (and mexican and japanese) IDOLS
sakura wars isn't even about idols!!! they're actresses! it's a theater troupe!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they sing, they dance, its all the same thing

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Endorph posted:

yeah but his point was 'how is this uniquely terrible enough for people to constantly complain about it/compare liking it to denying women the right to vote'

It's not unique but it's only natural for it to cone up more in places that chat about anime, at least in comparison to lovely stuff such as the linked example

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i don't get involved in idol industry discussion because the idols i like are 2d and will never experience the hosed up horrors of life

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The Colonel posted:

i don't get involved in idol industry discussion because the idols i like are 2d and will never experience the hosed up horrors of life

have you seen a little show called wake up girls

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

The Colonel posted:

don't worry there are doujins for that

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Super No Vacancy posted:

Locodol never really gets away from struggling small-timers (though they do achieve some measure of success). It's good, and cute, and pretty gay.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i wish i was an idol

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

I have the mobile game now but dont really play it because my phone screen goes unresponsive at the worst times and I don't get the events so getting to that next skill level is tough :goleft:

Even if you turn everything down to minimum?

Super No Vacancy posted:

i want the ps4 one to be good and in english!!

It's going to be the first thing, for sure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah it's my screen more than the performance of the 3d i think. also i dont wanna turn things down to minimum what is the point of playing idol rhythmia if you cant see the idols

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i wish i was an idol

I don't, unless you mean a 2d idol

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

yeah it's my screen more than the performance of the 3d i think. also i dont wanna turn things down to minimum what is the point of playing idol rhythmia if you cant see the idols

Oh yeah, agreed, whenever you see ~pro play~ videos they have it turned down to the darkened static idol sprites and I'm sure it improves the performance, but.

Though I still have it down to animated 2D a lot of the time for battery reasons.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wanna be that guy.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/0514meimeimei/status/734610054998003712

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

chumbler posted:

Wanna be that guy.

I wanna be the huge black lady

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Is it weird that when I think of Doom music I think E1M5 before E1M1...

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Davincie posted:

have you seen a little show called wake up girls

This loving

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo posted:

I don't, unless you mean a 2d idol

of course i mean 2d. who the heck do you think i am?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

haha yea i know exactly what you mean my man.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

this crimnale! manga is funny and good. kuragehime is still really good too. good manga monday

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/born_ug2/status/708956262344433665

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

Yes.

I still think the main character should have been a woman.

:yeah:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this crimnale! manga is funny and good. kuragehime is still really good too. good manga monday

Criminale didn't come out today though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/JIPROK/status/733377748782043137

• Locked thread