Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Can you see this link?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ndon-Miami.html

It's a Daily Mail but they're horrendously international these days

Also a Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...from-Miami.html

And I know they're from the 5th
How about this one from a day ago?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3603543/Lewis-Hamilton-Victoria-s-Secret-model-Barbara-Palvin-enjoy-night-party-Cannes.html

simplefish fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I got an ad on instagram that said "Do you want to be a race car driver?" and it was with a picture of none other than Nelsinho "Huge Lamp" Piquet, glad to see he's earning the big bucks.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

El Hefe posted:

I got an ad on instagram that said "Do you want to be a race car driver?" and it was with a picture of none other than Nelsinho "Huge Lamp" Piquet, glad to see he's earning the big bucks.

lol

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

simplefish posted:

Can you see this link?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ndon-Miami.html

It's a Daily Mail but they're horrendously international these days

Also a Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...from-Miami.html

And I know they're from the 5th
How about this one from a day ago?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3603543/Lewis-Hamilton-Victoria-s-Secret-model-Barbara-Palvin-enjoy-night-party-Cannes.html

Good lad :britain:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Someone has to blab for it to make it to twitter, there are something like 150 super injunctions right now and only around 10 names have ever been leaked. If the UK press are even making hints then they are fairly sure that something big is about to happen or are angling for more hush money or cooperation from Mercedes.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
From now on can we refer to him as L'Oreal Ambassador Lewis Hamilton instead of Poois Shamilton? Somehow that's more ridiculous to me.

e: he's also taking Justin Bieber's seconds.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh jesus, do you chaps even know what a super injunction is?

It's if there is one very specific thing, like an affair, or being caught taking it up the chuff by rent boys, that the celebrity can gag, if a very expensive lawyer can prove to a judge that this specific story can do irreparable damage to their career/private life. It was all started by naomi campbell trying to get paparazzi off her doorstep and became a legal thing after, ironically., Max Mosley successfully argued that the papers printing photos of him being spanked by prostitutes was an invasion of privacy that ruined his career.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Wait, what's Elton John been up to with Lewis?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Oh jesus, do you chaps even know what a super injunction is?

It's if there is one very specific thing, like an affair, or being caught taking it up the chuff by rent boys, that the celebrity can gag, if a very expensive lawyer can prove to a judge that this specific story can do irreparable damage to their career/private life. It was all started by naomi campbell trying to get paparazzi off her doorstep and became a legal thing after, ironically., Max Mosley successfully argued that the papers printing photos of him being spanked by prostitutes was an invasion of privacy that ruined his career.

yeah but no one gives a gently caress about these things in the free world and I haven't heard any news

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL nobody cares about what the UK courts have to say. learnincurve really wishes it was true though.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Well, yes. Lewis being benched because he got into a fight in a club over a gay sex tape someone has of him with his "security guard" friend would be a beautiful thing.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Wait. So the big controversy is he smoked some dro? Lol who gives a poo poo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No that has nothing to do with it, they just made themselves look a bit silly by posting recent press articles, when it just means someone has paid £15k to hush the press over one thing.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Maybe they're benching him for wearing this stupid suit

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Shameful of him to destroy his Nana's couch just for a simple blazer.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Lol how you euro fucks enjoying that freedom of the press oh wait your kingdom is poo poo.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Possibly Chicken posted:

Lol how you euro fucks enjoying that freedom of the press oh wait your kingdom is poo poo.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

:911: our press might be owned by the 1 percent but at least the courts don't tell it what to do during celebrity scandals.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Possibly Chicken posted:

:911: our press might be owned by the 1 percent but at least the courts don't tell it what to do during celebrity scandals.

no, just anything that has to do with the state department in any form whatsoever, so the guardian has to show us our own dirt

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DOOMocrat posted:

no, just anything that has to do with the state department in any form whatsoever, so the guardian has to show us our own dirt

Uh the State Department doesn't care about tabloid gossip so who gives a poo poo? USA #1

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DOOMocrat posted:

lmao don't ever do this

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

wicka posted:

lmao don't ever do this

back off my freedoms

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Oh hey Alexander Rossi qualified pretty well for the Indy 500 as a rookie (starting 11th) and Are Max didn't do too bad either (starting 22nd). Lol Rossi qualified better than Montoya.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

keevo posted:

Oh hey Alexander Rossi qualified pretty well for the Indy 500 as a rookie (starting 11th) and Are Max didn't do too bad either. He's starting 22nd.

other former F1 drivers: sato 12th, montoya 17th, bourdais 19th

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
lol. I dug more because "lol". This is the time line from the forrin gossip sites and twitter POV. Obviously the sources are all less than reputable but I for one would be somewhat amused if he were forced to deny it in the drivers press conference.

2011 the sun gets sold a sex tape with Lewis and an ex-boyfriend, they have by law to tell him they have it and can't print the story without his consent, Nicole and Lewis split, lewis gets super injunction, Nicole and Lewis get back together. Few weeks ago Lewis had those silly earnings she made him weld on removed, few days ago there was a fight in a club because someone had photographs.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

If it was sutil I'm sold

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

learnincurve posted:

2011 the sun gets sold a sex tape with Lewis and an ex-boyfriend

:captainpop:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

keevo posted:

Maybe they're benching him for wearing this stupid suit

When I flicked my eyes over this message, my brain ended that in "stupid hat". It was correct.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Can't Lewis just "leak" a sex tape with Nicole or some other huge boobed girl? he hangs out with the Kardashians all the time he should already know all the tricks :cmon:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Lewis leaks all the time. (From taking it in the bum)

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

learnincurve posted:

lol. I dug more because "lol". This is the time line from the forrin gossip sites and twitter POV. Obviously the sources are all less than reputable but I for one would be somewhat amused if he were forced to deny it in the drivers press conference.

2011 the sun gets sold a sex tape with Lewis and an ex-boyfriend, they have by law to tell him they have it and can't print the story without his consent, Nicole and Lewis split, lewis gets super injunction, Nicole and Lewis get back together. Few weeks ago Lewis had those silly earnings she made him weld on removed, few days ago there was a fight in a club because someone had photographs.

I can't parse a loving word of this. Did you have a stroke?

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
How have you posted on the internet long enough to be willing to pay $10 for a something awful forums account and not be able to read lovely internet grammar?

Hell, I can't stop posting it!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What's going on in this thread.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lewis is having gay sex in 2011 and smoking weed in 2016 as far as I can tell

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Hope, which will be cruelly dashed, because all we deserve is a Lewis Nico 1 2 at Monaco.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

if lewis were the first openly gay world champion he would be famous and marketable beyond his wildest dreams. for that reason alone i cannot believe that's the thing he'd get a "super injunction" for.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

wicka posted:

if lewis were the first openly gay world champion he would be famous and marketable beyond his wildest dreams. for that reason alone i cannot believe that's the thing he'd get a "super injunction" for.

this sport is owned by the Arabs and Arabs hate homosexuals so no it'd be bad for him

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Problem is that although Hugo Boss and Mercedes love the pink £pound, openly gay F1 driver isn't something that Jay Zee and Pharell could market very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lewis being gay is good and cool

• Locked thread