Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
every time is the right time for a game launch, when you're a neet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
It's raining outside and I'm gonna give 5 Uber rides before heading home later tonight, I hope I don't die and miss out on Overwatch

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

objects in mirror posted:

It's raining outside and I'm gonna give 5 Uber rides before heading home later tonight, I hope I don't die and miss out on Overwatch

just put on the driving gloves and a sukajan jacket with your spirit animal embroidered in it and you'll be prepared :ocelot:

Fano
Oct 20, 2010

objects in mirror posted:

My order hasn't arrived yet. Did the UPS truck get into an accident cause it's raining outside

UPS guy died delivering your game, he was probably waiting to get home so he could play overwatch too, you monster.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

oh poo poo a new thread

time to shitpost till the game is up

and continue shitposting while it's crashing

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Musluk posted:

oh poo poo a new thread

time to shitpost till the game is up

and continue shitposting while it's crashing

Why even stop?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Eonwe posted:

one more hour and im off work and headed home to play a fun game

Two more hours for me but lets actually play overwatch together like we always said we would.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just got my key from G2A.

30.66 for Origins Edition?

:whatup:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

highfive

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Knifegrab posted:

Two more hours for me but lets actually play overwatch together like we always said we would.

Will you play with me?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

HardDisk posted:

man how lucky it is to hit that post button just when you croak

Lprsti99 posted:

Solution: play Roadhog and clown on the enemy squishies with hook into a headshot :hellyeah:

yeah Roadhog was exactly my plan :) Not the tankiest tank but he can soak some attention while hookshotting dudes.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Turtlicious posted:

A risky gamble that paid off. Congratulations, you are not one of the 350.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Who gets the most kills in a ffa between all 21 characters assuming competent players? Tracer? Who is the last above assuming permadeath?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I still have over 300 blizzard bucks from the vanilla D3 days and I am gonna blow it all on loot crates

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Most exciting thing about full release is I can actually get excited about loot drops now instead of having to remember anything cool I get is going away

RC Cola posted:

Same. Off work at 5:30, ready to play by 6.

I get off at 5:30 but I'm already home because my job is cool like that :cool:

Although not being at work just makes the wait even longer...

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

mcvey posted:

...physical media?? but why?

If he's like me he wanted to save money on the Origins Edition. My Amazon copy is at home waiting for me! Sad thing is I am not off work til 8PM EST and have a 30 minute drive. :negative:

Hoping all this means is I miss the initial server lag and crashing and when I get home game is stable.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Tenzarin posted:

Will you play with me?

I'm a sphinx, solve my riddle, what is best?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Knifegrab posted:

I'm a sphinx, solve my riddle, what is best?

HTC Vive.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Tenzarin posted:

HTC Vive.

I am currently pming you my battle tag.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/shanehickey/status/734591271239573505

Imagine if she'd hit up Gearbox, they would have sent her a loving dubstep video of some character model ripped from WC3.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I'm just gonna play DOOM for the next hour or so, give things a good half hour to stabilize

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Emalde posted:

A risky gamble that paid off. Congratulations, you are not one of the 350.

People keep focusing on the dead but probably tens of thousands of the beta players are now in prison

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ciaphas posted:

I'm just gonna play DOOM for the next hour or so, give things a good half hour to stabilize

Imagine them taking the servers down for some kind of maintenance after an hour of surprisingly stable service. You'd miss out on that hour.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Zaekkor posted:

If he's like me he wanted to save money on the Origins Edition. My Amazon copy is at home waiting for me! Sad thing is I am not off work til 8PM EST and have a 30 minute drive. :negative:

Hoping all this means is I miss the initial server lag and crashing and when I get home game is stable.

My copy arrived from Amazon with 38 minutes to spare. Praise Buddha, Jesus and Allah, I'm playin' Overwatch tonight.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Ciaphas posted:

Shame!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im gonna take a shower before i launch, i hope i dont slip on the tile and crack my head wide open and become #350

:wave:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Where are you guys seeing a timer at? My Battle.net still just says Overwatch is Expected To Release 5/24/16

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

People keep focusing on the dead but probably tens of thousands of the beta players are now in prison

well maybe if blizzard had released their game earlier it would have kept them off the streets, makes u think

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Help Im Alive posted:

Maybe they shouldn't have been criminals :colbert:

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Knifegrab posted:

Maybe they shouldn't have been criminals :colbert:

Pull up, thread! Pull up!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Oh hey there are new video drivers from nVidia, fresh today

350 megabytes.....

one megabyte for every dead Open Beta player ....................

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Goetta posted:

Where are you guys seeing a timer at? My Battle.net still just says Overwatch is Expected To Release 5/24/16
onlywat.ch has a timer if you want one that also has an art slideshow

Skellyscribe
Jan 14, 2008
See how yond justice rails upon yond simple thief. Hark in thine ear: change places and, handy-dandy, which is the justice, which is the thief?
I have a 6 mile bike ride down a windy highway before I can play. This is my daily commute. I am #350.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Brannock posted:

Oh hey there are new video drivers from nVidia, fresh today

350 megabytes.....

one megabyte for every dead Open Beta player ....................

No way do I update drivers today. I'll be the 1 in 350 that gets a BSOD and fried card.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

You. I like your style.

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer

slev posted:

If I die I'll haunt this thread

Stay safe overwatch ghost.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

What can a man do for 25 minutes.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

I'll be on a beach watching twitch streams so do me proud little babies.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Adonis Gunther posted:

What can a man do for 25 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

What nightmare is that?