Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Literally The Worst posted:

3. My mother, the murderous whore, is refusing to have sex with me when that could alleviate my sexual frustration.

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

he's walked that one back a few times but lmao

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Tesseraction posted:

:stare:

The dork entitlement reaches a new low.

Oh, you haven't seen entitled until you've read this dude. His stance is literally "Everyone is at fault for me not having a girlfriend except me, because when they saw that I didn't have a girlfriend, they should have gotten me one, or become my girlfriend."

He used to post on reddit constantly. People, acting in surprisingly good faith for that shithole, would tell him how to act less like a creepy, hateful nazi shut-in, and he would just respond with variations on "That doesn't immediately get me a girlfriend. Get me a girlfriend."

The "murderous" thing goes even deeper. His mother is a murderer because by refusing to get him a girlfriend (or sleep with him :gonk:), she was ensuring that he would kill himself in lonely frustration. By not getting/giving him sex, she was literally a murderer.

Hermetic has a new favorite as of 00:21 on May 24, 2016

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is "incel" like the opposite of "excel"?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jack Gladney posted:

involuntary celibacy

read: "why can't i get a lil sumthin sumthin"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jack Gladney posted:

It stands for "INvoluntary CELibate" - a virgin because they've been shunned by the matriarchy.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Beautiful. Beautiful.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Jack Gladney posted:

I still feel like this is a good double-meaning

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jack Gladney posted:

I always thought is was some anime thing.

I wasn't wrong.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

I always thought is was some anime thing.

I wasn't wrong.

please don't Hermetic-post

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

If you think leftists have any training or inclination for strategic thought, look at what the proggies are saying on DailyKos. Yesterday on the front page some idiot said that Trump was wrong about Ferguson being the most dangerous US city and racist, and helpfully listed the top three most dangerous, which we can guess at easily.

So basically this guy is saying "Some idiot said Trump was wrong about something, which he was" :confused:

I really don't get trump supporters man, like how can you maintain that level of cognitive dissonance and still function.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

I really don't get trump supporters man, like how can you maintain that level of cognitive dissonance and still function.

He's the only reason they can at this point.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hermetic posted:

Oh, you haven't seen entitled until you've read this dude. His stance is literally "Everyone is at fault for me not having a girlfriend except me, because when they saw that I didn't have a girlfriend, they should have gotten me one, or become my girlfriend."

He used to post on reddit constantly. People, acting in surprisingly good faith for that shithole, would tell him how to act less like a creepy, hateful nazi shut-in, and he would just respond with variations on "That doesn't immediately get me a girlfriend. Get me a girlfriend."

The "murderous" thing goes even deeper. His mother is a murderer because by refusing to get him a girlfriend (or sleep with him :gonk:), she was ensuring that he would kill himself in lonely frustration. By not getting/giving him sex, she was literally a murderer.

Is there a mental disorder where literally everything ever is other people's fault regardless of how nonsensical? Because I know certified diagnosed sociopaths that have less paranoid blame projection than this guy so it can't be that one.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Is there a mental disorder where literally everything ever is other people's fault regardless of how nonsensical? Because I know certified diagnosed sociopaths that have less paranoid blame projection than this guy so it can't be that one.

The FBI's behavioral Analysis Program calls these people "Wound Collectors" but that's not an official diagnosis by any stretch, and even if it was it will probably take a while before you see it in the DSM

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

So basically this guy is saying "Some idiot said Trump was wrong about something, which he was" :confused:

You know how Orwell talked about Big Brother and the Party?

Well some people wanted that party to be yuge and luxurious.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DarklyDreaming posted:

The FBI's behavioral Analysis Program calls these people "Wound Collectors" but that's not an official diagnosis by any stretch, and even if it was it will probably take a while before you see it in the DSM

I think the FBI's profiling system is a pretty good way to classify this dude. Or if not now, give it a few years.

Until he's ready to start building the girlfriend society wouldn't give him.

some FUCKING LIAR
Sep 19, 2002

Fallen Rib

DarklyDreaming posted:

This reminds me of Christie Malry's Own Double Entry by B.S. Johnson (who is apparently, along with Capability Brown, one of the inspirations for minor Discworld character Bloody Stupid Johnson).

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/734880171715497984
https://twitter.com/St_Rev/status/734863802341154817

Ah, that checks out.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I can see why he probably still mentions his SAT score and history in the gifted program in elementary school or junior high, what with logic skills like that.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Rev posted:

anti-racism = anti-white. Which is the Nazi line.
Ah yes Hitler famously based his ideology around how much he hated those dang skeletons

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Rev's thing is that alt-right ideas really make a lot of sense if you just apply LOGIC.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Fututor Magnus posted:

Rev's thing is that alt-right ideas really make a lot of sense if you just apply LOGIC.

Ah yes, of course, like how America is a communist country.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

3. My mother, the murderous whore, is refusing to have sex with me when that could alleviate my sexual frustration.
I love how not sleeping with him makes her a "whore". That word really has lost all meaning, hasn't it?

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
I'd forgotten these existed.

Michael Anissimov: Six Places To Nuke When You're Serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TKPIFizqrg

Luke Muehlhauser: Color My Natural Selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVG7X2xjg9I

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Has anyone made an alt-right bingo game? "Liberals are the real Nazis" surely deserves a place on it.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

pookel posted:

Has anyone made an alt-right bingo game? "Liberals are the real Nazis" surely deserves a place on it.

centre: FREE CVCK

In other news, the fourth Neoreaction a Basilisk podcast is up. (I haven't even played the third yet ...) Also includes details on the remaining stretch goals. Tell your friends who haven't heard about it yet!

There's also a new $1 tier - get the backers' preview PDF - which is meant to be (and is working as) marketing for the $5 tier.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I'd really like to get the TERF stretch goal because gently caress TERF's :shobon:

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.

Zemyla posted:

I love how not sleeping with him makes her a "whore". That word really has lost all meaning, hasn't it?

I mean, she slept with enough men to have a child, right? That's how he sees it?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If I wasn't on my phone is find the post where he says his parents, who owned an apartment building, should have given him an apartment and then basically hired a hooker to be his girlfriend

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also the hooker would, once her job of befriending and later loving him was complete, would just disappear into the night without saying good bye

Which wouldn't screw a young person up at all

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax

If I wasn't on my phone is find the post where he says his parents, who owned an apartment building, should have given him an apartment and then basically hired a hooker to be his girlfriend

don't deny a young man his dream of living in a sitcom premise

E: Oh nevermind I wouldn't watch that show if it's only one episode. But I think the "screwed up" boat has already sailed, docked, been mothballed, and then turned into a theme restaurant.

I'm so glad I've found this thread, I've been laughing at NRx for a long time and now there's like a huge back catalog to go through.

Frogisis has a new favorite as of 15:04 on May 24, 2016

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
A Google hunt for the guy who thinks the government should provide girlfriends (who also wanted to gently caress his mom, right? or was that a different one?) led me here: https://caamib.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/i-support-the-islamization-of-europe/#comments

I'm not sure it's the same guy as opposed to a related blog run by someone else, but it's hilarious regardless.

quote:

Muslims are different and now they’re luckily brought here to fertilize Western women.

Muslims have many kids, but Muslims tend to take care of their kids. Western thugs couldn’t care less about taking care of any kids and simply leave the care of the kids to cvcks or the state. All the while decent men are rejected by fertile women.
Muslims crack down on sluts. Western sluts are why Western thugs even procreate.
Muslims usually make women dependent on husbands and don’t take away money from decent men to fund sluts.
What mustn’t be forgotten in this whole situation is that Muslims are one of the sacred classes liberals have. Like blacks or other minorities, in the eyes of the liberal a Muslim is a sacred creature that can do no wrong.

I will examine some of the alternatives, but they seem bleak as hell, since

As I stated previously, modern Christian women, while being much less worse than modern Western sluts, have several significant problems. They are focusing their religion around the worship of an nonexistent being and following the cooky expectation of male premarital chastity, which is sickening nonsense.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

pookel posted:

A Google hunt for the guy who thinks the government should provide girlfriends (who also wanted to gently caress his mom, right? or was that a different one?) led me here: https://caamib.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/i-support-the-islamization-of-europe/#comments

I'm not sure it's the same guy as opposed to a related blog run by someone else, but it's hilarious regardless.

it's the same guy, the one we've been talking about literally this entire time

doofus

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Well at least he recognizes the similarity between his beliefs and ISIS, which is more than a lot of people who hold those beliefs are willing to admit.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

it's the same guy, the one we've been talking about literally this entire time

doofus

I didn't see any links to his current blog, sorry. I'm insufficiently caffeinated today. :doh:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Acclaimed french video game director, Michel Incel

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
That guy made an entire new category in the bullshit alpha-beta-omega hierarchy, just for people like him who are too smart to get dates actually :shepface:

quote:

Men who get women in today’s society are the actual losers.

COALPHA MALES

General description: Weaker than alphas but stronger than betas and omegas. Their possess a high level of intelligence and morality. But the fact that they’re smarter than betas is even a sort a hindrance to them in a modern society, as these men won’t be foolish enough to support a used up slut in her 30s and her child so no women will want them at all

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Haha, look at those losers, sharing intimate moments with...with people who love them...and...and having children they cherish.

Good thing I'm too smart for that! Time to spend the rest of my life posting online since I've got nothing better to put my energy toward.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

That guy made an entire new category in the bullshit alpha-beta-omega hierarchy, just for people like him who are too smart to get dates actually :shepface:

These guys have played too many tabletop games.

"Co-alphas are like Alphas, but have +1 INT and -1 CHR. They keep the Resistance to Feeeeeeemales of the Alpha class, though they also have the Beta social penalty in all rolls which involve Hypergamy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Phil Sandifer posted:

Also, I 100% promise I will call Cathy Brennan a fake goth in it.

Oh my god. :allears: