Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6GZQ7UNaU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
A bit of a pattern

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Danknificent posted:

I was trying to honor his memory but now you've ruined it by reminding everyone he existed

This is the worst loving funeral and I'm glad of it

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Thank God they have years to fix this

Subscription cancelled

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I want to meticulously load and unload boxes of space potatoes for a few spacebucks, because realism.

You can't attack me until I say you can!

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
may their avatars twitch in the alphan void for eternity

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo B'tak and Karl

ELE

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mirificus posted:

Griefers are even more sick then this man killing that baby seal

lmao, I think I remember that guy. He was part of a mafia-style org that I hung out with on occasion. I'm pretty certain he's trolling with that one, but apparently even the mods can only take so much carebear insanity, real or not.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Mirificus posted:

Thank God they have years to fix this

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

It's just buffering, it'll go into a lower quality to help you keep watching your program, it's like netflix or youtube

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

When I say immersed, I mean corrupted

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

fanks

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

When I say investment, I have already made a return on it during this wonderful journey, so really, it's more of a potential bonus if I get to play 2.4+

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You see, when it comes down it, these semantics in the order I typed means no-one owes you anything now please, move yourself to concern before we make a scene B'tak

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I think the one element of this shitshow that really drives home to me that cig has no clue is still the fact that you have to walk to a terminal somewhere, where you might have to queue and wait, to bring up a list of names of ships that you want to spawn.

No pictures or wireframes of the ships that you own with a list of loadouts or ? No using the personal computer on your arm. No just having it part of the UI. Nope.

Walk to some hosed up airport terminal and wait for your turn to pick a name from a list and hope it will spawn.

loving idiots.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

B'tak rips his dogtags from his chest and throws it to the ground, disgusted with the pledge he has made and the lies he believed

Somewhere, Lesnik paws his talisman and feels his power fade, so much like his eyesight

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

:justpost:

legion989
Jan 18, 2013
Should do a Twitch giveaway for Star Citizen and the winner gets a refund.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

legion989 posted:

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

legion989 posted:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

legion989 posted:

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT
not caught up with the thread just yet, but just wanted to share a weird dream i had with you

bootcha wasn't posting in this thread because he found the teeth of a half-human, half-shark hybrid that was potentially involved in a murder (hey, due process). and because of this he was travelling up and down the east coast trying to find a police precinct whose forensics lab wasn't inept and/or corrupt, since several so far had ruined the samples they were given (which made them turn orange and crumple apart) and he only had so many teeth as evidence.

that's all i remember and it's apropos of nothing besides involving bootcha and sharks i suppose, even if they're bizarre shark-people

ok bye

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Guess what, it didn't work. He gave up as well and is now browsing the SC website.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

about 2.4..

Truly a milestone patch

Never listen to Derek

Refund request

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
This is why Pgabz is so valuable in all this. Without his videos we might actually feel doubt when all these cunts post "oh wow this game is so fun now!!!!!!!". We know it isn't. We know there is nothing to actually do than try to take part in really bad pvp until something breaks and everything bugs out.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Regarde Aduck posted:

This is why Pgabz is so valuable in all this. Without his videos we might actually feel doubt when all these cunts post "oh wow this game is so fun now!!!!!!!". We know it isn't. We know there is nothing to actually do than try to take part in really bad pvp until something breaks and everything bugs out.

Pgabz has started a whole trend of people on YouTube taking the piss, but even the more serious streamers and YouTubers are now inadvertently taking the piss out of it merely by trying to play it. I've just watched a streamer loving around with the new port system for ten minutes - it doesn't work for poo poo and the frustration and hilarity tripled every second until he completely gave up.

Out of three SC Twitch streams I watched tonight, two of them gave up completely because they were stuck with infinite loading screens, and the one guy who got the game to run gave up after trying to demonstrate a new feature of the build.

$114 million.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Mirificus posted:

A bit of a pattern

"Activate Agent Boo Huxley-- stat!"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

legion989 posted:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

G0RF posted:

"Activate Agent Boo Huxley-- stat!"

Already attempted

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

ManofManyAliases posted:

Ok first: subpoenas for websites are generally for criminal cases, which is actioned by the criminal investigator (not for a lawsuit).

nope not the paralegal toast (CIG) at all, lol

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

Mirificus posted:

Already attempted

She's making no effort at all to hide that she's a SC evangelist.

Do they not see it? :psyduck:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Danknificent posted:

She's making no effort at all to hide that she's a SC evangelist.

Do they not see it? :psyduck:

You need to get the gang to gather more clues, then we'll do the dramatic reveal and remove the mask

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Nearly at page 3900!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:justpost:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

A just post in time saves a shill in rhyme

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

mr. tophat is back thank god

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Bless my socks, I think they've increased in value! Thanks CIG, I love your clothing options in the 'verse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Tortolia posted:

Holy poo poo B'tak and Karl

ELE

• Locked thread