Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Cabbit posted:

https://twitter.com/iChloe88/status/733707635522994176

Disappointed I had to go on to Twitter to find this joke.

I was going to make it but I saw that comment and didn't want to look like a goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
So I reached the lofty level of Blue Belt in Taekwondo in my college days, when can I expect a call from Dana White to be CM Punk's opponent? I know how to kick, punch and I know not one, but two submission holds.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Beautiful Ninja posted:

So I reached the lofty level of Blue Belt in Taekwondo in my college days, when can I expect a call from Dana White to be CM Punk's opponent? I know how to kick, punch and I know not one, but two submission holds.

You sound a bit over qualified to be Punks opponent.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

I didnt realize CM Punk had been training with the Nogs

Big Nog has a nasty scar on his torso from his childhood truck incident for those of you who don't know about Nogs.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

accidentally posted it in the WWE thread

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Punk's got a pretty sweet beard there

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Maybe CM Punk will fight in the UFC someday.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Maybe he will earn a second stripe on his whitebelt, also.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They're apparently filming stuff with Gall now for a special, so I have to imagine a fight date announcement is coming soonish.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

They're apparently filming stuff with Gall now for a special, so I have to imagine a fight date announcement is coming soonish.

Can't wait to find out who Mickey Gall is going to fight

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

exploding mummy posted:

Stallman is looking pretty good these days.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Keg posted:

Maybe CM Punk will fight in the UFC someday.

lol

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

He's growing a beard in the hopes to pull a switcheroo, and sending Mark Briscoe (Fighting Style: Redneck Kung-Fu) in his place.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Davros1 posted:

He's growing a beard in the hopes to pull a switcheroo, and sending Mark Briscoe (Fighting Style: Redneck Kung-Fu) in his place.

Marks gonna win every fight with the naniwa crab walk, those jabronies won't know what to do about it

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Marks gonna win every fight with the naniwa crab walk, those jabronies won't know what to do about it

Mark's gonna get confused when he's told the UFC fights are a shoot and actually shoot everyone. With guns.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

exploding mummy posted:

Luke Harper is looking healthy.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No he isn't

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Forget punk, briscoe bros vs diaz bros is what I want to see

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I met Jason David Frank at the KC Comiccon. I asked him how many rounds his fight with Punk would go and how it would end. He told me Punk was too afraid to fight him.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

SalTheBard posted:

I met Jason David Frank at the KC Comiccon.

lol

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Forget punk, briscoe bros vs diaz bros is what I want to see

Same but just the promos

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Danny LaFever posted:

Same but just the promos
one of those times when you just get really angry a thing doesn't exist.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CM Punk is going to bring The Winds of Winter to the octagon with him for his first fight.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Josuke Higashikata posted:

CM Punk is going to bring The Winds of Winter to the octagon with him for his first fight.

He'll just finish playing a session of Half Life 3 on his Infinium Labs Phantom console first.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
duke nukem fo

chinese democr

black mesa sou

penny arcade episode thr

:negative:

edit: detox

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Sanguinia posted:

Puder's situation is interesting to me because it seems like Vince could have gone either way and saw the kid as exactly the kind of ruthless cut-throat who will do anything to be a big star and make money that he seems to want when he whines that the Millennials aren't grabbing the Brass Ring. Instead he just saw a punk going into business for himself who needed to be broken for it.

I mean, the story goes that when he had to fire Daniel Bryan he was impressed because Bryan just said that was great because it would make him a ton of money on the Indy circuit exploiting that he was too hardcore for WWE. It seems at least somewhat similar in terms of mindset.
Everything that does happen in WWE or doesn't happen in WWE depends on how much ketchup was in Vince's steak wrap that day.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Looking forward to CM Wyatt.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

SalTheBard posted:

I met Jason David Frank at the KC Comiccon. I asked him how many rounds his fight with Punk would go and how it would end. He told me Punk was too afraid to fight him.

that guy is such a dick. ive posted the story about him coming to my gym before, and i think i also posted the story about him trying to break a fairly meaningless world record that another guy set to raise awareness for disabled kids or something.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

that guy is such a dick. ive posted the story about him coming to my gym before, and i think i also posted the story about him trying to break a fairly meaningless world record that another guy set to raise awareness for disabled kids or something.

Dude played the White Power Ranger which makes him Hulk Hogan's favorite.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Endless Mike posted:

Looking forward to CM Wyatt.

CM Punk is Sister Abigail

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Dude played the White Power Ranger which makes him Hulk Hogan's favorite.
He also played the Green Ranger, which means he should stay away from JBL in the shower.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
At first I thought, "Good for Punk, get your rear end kicked, mark something off the bucket list, good for you man."

Now after two years of having the best training money can buy and him STILL not having a date set I want to see him get loving wrecked.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Captain Log posted:

At first I thought, "Good for Punk, get your rear end kicked, mark something off the bucket list, good for you man."

Now after two years of having the best training money can buy and him STILL not having a date set I want to see him get loving wrecked.

Yeah I am leaning this way also.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I was initially pretty interested if somebody who's pretty athletic but untrained except in a tiny bit of BJJ could have a competitive fight with somebody who has a few amateur fights under their belt. Now I just want to get this over with because I want to see Mickey Gall fight somebody who isn't old and doesn't have a lifetime of injuries.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
The OP was posted Dec 6, 2014

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fozzy The Bear posted:

needs to be updated

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Captain Log posted:

I'm waiting until after UFC 200 to be safe, if that ends and there's still no date then I'll be fully onboard with this

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fozzy The Bear posted:

And yet people expect CM Punk to become a UFC ready fighter in 18 months. Shame on all of you, some people train a lifetime and don't even become that good. Punk's coming along very quickly!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

When this thread was posted there were still people around here besides me who liked Johny Hendricks, that's a trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CM Punk is a good comic writer on top of being the greatest wrestler of all time and a great worker for getting UFC to pay for his medical expenses

• Locked thread