Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

KingKapalone posted:

Any details on how rare the orange 1000 cost skins (legendaries?) are? I got one by level 6.

I got the widowmaker pirate skin which is a loving waste because she's a pointless character to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Does the + neutral - rating of a match at the end do anything in particular, like affect whether you get matched with those players later?

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Mo0 posted:

Does the + neutral - rating of a match at the end do anything in particular, like affect whether you get matched with those players later?

Pretty sure it's the same as prefer/avoid this player applied to the whole server

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FAUXTON posted:

I got the widowmaker pirate skin which is a loving waste because she's a pointless character to play.

Widowmaker doesn't have a pirate skin

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Had a 22 streak with Zarya in Arcade mode. She is bananas with the low skill cooldowns. Constantly shielding myself and others kept the damage on the raygun near maximum most of the time.

Then the other team switched to 2 Zaryas and almost pulled it out in overtime.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My Overwatch 2016 wishlist:

- Matchmaking

- "Stand on point/payload" is common knowledge

- Group respawn to avoid tricklefucks

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Did you know the only symptom of autism that matters is a need to make every picture frame even?

The creator of the comic confirmed that Symmetra (and anyone who plays that hero) is autistic, mate.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

KingKapalone posted:

Any details on how rare the orange 1000 cost skins (legendaries?) are? I got one by level 6.

they are legendary rarity. thanks. hope u helped

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Serious question, did they change how loot boxes work? Got level 9 and every single loot box has had 3 commons and a rare, literally the same order with 2 grays on the left, the blue, then far right is another gray. During the beta weekend by level 9 I had at least two epics.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

fadam posted:

The creator of the comic confirmed that Symmetra (and anyone who plays that hero) is autistic, mate.

:thejoke:

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I'm gonna be honest, im not really worried about team composition, I'm playing Mei every time

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Biting wit there, chief.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

People are fuckin' salty sailors already God drat

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Just noticed that two of the Omnics we know about so far are named Zenyatta and Mondatta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenyatta_Mondatta

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

nice damage control

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Spudd posted:

People are fuckin' salty sailors already God drat

you'd be salty too if you were posting instead of overawtching

makes u think..

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Biting wit there, chief.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Imagined posted:

Just noticed that two of the Omnics we know about so far are named Zenyatta and Mondatta.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenyatta_Mondatta

yeah it's a jojo's bizarre adventure reference

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
good game

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Brannock posted:

Widowmaker doesn't have a pirate skin

You aren't convincing me that the Marquis skin isn't some flamboyant pirate poo poo.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I got Zenyatta's Transcendent skin.

Well, time to not give a poo poo about any other drop. I've got exactly what I wanted on day one.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FAUXTON posted:

You aren't convincing me that the Marquis skin isn't some flamboyant pirate poo poo.

Think more rich snooty European fox hunter

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Ah MMR reset, time to see the occasional widowmaker mains who are drat good with her :negative:. Kinda wished she didn't gain the benefit from her ult so she can't headshot you around a corner.

Fenarisk posted:

Serious question, did they change how loot boxes work? Got level 9 and every single loot box has had 3 commons and a rare, literally the same order with 2 grays on the left, the blue, then far right is another gray. During the beta weekend by level 9 I had at least two epics.

You ever open card packs? :v:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Minrad posted:

you'd be salty too if you were posting instead of overawtching

makes u think..

nah I mean in game m8

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Game is a ton of fun with goons.

With hanzo, his radar shot only catches people in the radius when it's shot, not anyone who enters the radius. Right?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

how are you supposed to win as defense on deliver the payload maps, this is bullshit.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Spudd posted:

nah I mean in game m8

ive had multiple kills already where my opponent stops moving, mid fight, and i just assume they were busy calling their team poo poo

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Regalingualius posted:

how are you supposed to win as defense on deliver the payload maps, this is bullshit.

murder the enemy team dead until time runs out???

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Regalingualius posted:

have you tried hanzo, widowmaker or genji yet?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

ttONIGHT i have learned that when tanked i am a god at junkrat

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Regalingualius posted:

You gotta stand on the payload to push it back, and I really wish Blizzard would have a big flashing "HEY PLEASE DO THIS THING" somewhere in the game.

I've been on so many maps where my entire team stands back at our spawn taking potshots and sniping while the enemy just rolls on in and wins, since no one is contesting the payload :negative:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Oh man I got the Tism Prism hard, been playing nothing but Symmetra on def and when you click with how to place turrets and how long their range is you can hold an entire team back from an objective.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
I had a blast yet again playing with you guys. I loving love the poo poo out of this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23hwPfk_k8

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Anime Watchmen is a really good game guys

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Brannock posted:

Think more rich snooty European fox hunter

Forest pirate. :colbert:

polish sausage
Oct 26, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Oh man I got the Tism Prism hard, been playing nothing but Symmetra on def and when you click with how to place turrets and how long their range is you can hold an entire team back from an objective.

Yeah I just did that. I was playing her in the beta and all that practice payed off today I nailed a bastion with the big blue ball while his buddies waltzed into my meat grinder. I got a play of the game for it.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
winky face
winky face
winky face

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

RIP Team Fortress 2, a new god-king has arrived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imagine dungeons
Jan 24, 2008

Like an arrow, I was only passing through.
I want to go home and play this. Stupid schedule change.