Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl6VE4XnBxg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

amazing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Griffin is my role model, i just hope i am not influence by his darker side

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

PBS Newshour posted:

Griffin is my role model, i just hope i am not influence by his darker side

Just let it wash over your body. All of it. That's what I did and I am a forever changed boy.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

mikeycp posted:

Just let it wash over your body. All of it. That's what I did and I am a forever changed boy.

I am changed too, but I'm a dog now.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Hey wait a minute. This is the second time Griffin has transformed himself into a dog!

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I think dogs should be able to vote!

Also I would totally watch a series that's solely Griffin and Justin loving around in Second Life for like ten episodes.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Luneshot posted:

I think dogs should be able to vote!

Also I would totally watch a series that's solely Griffin and Justin loving around in Second Life for like ten episodes.

It helps that Justin seems to have a decent amount of in-game dollars to gently caress around with, I assume courtesy of Totino's.

Justin being able to more thoroughly grasp Second Life's intricacies than Griffin is fascinating to me.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

SpacePig posted:

It helps that Justin seems to have a decent amount of in-game dollars to gently caress around with, I assume courtesy of Totino's.

Justin being able to more thoroughly grasp Second Life's intricacies than Griffin is fascinating to me.

I wonder if those two things are related, do you think Justin was secretly really into Second Life back in the day?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
There are few things more frightening in the moment, and more exhilarating after the fact, than feeling like you'll pass out if you don't stop laughing.

drat you, Monster Factory. Thank you, Monster Factory.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

People taking SL deathly serious will never not be hilarious to me. That combined with the insane amount of dumb poo poo you can do has made it the most trollable game in existence.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
Holy poo poo the replies are hilarious

https://twitter.com/babylonian/status/735243203335458816

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I know everyone got swallowed up in all the vore and monster factory content but I thought this week's MBMBAM was one of the best in a while. All the Preakness stuff, that loving Chicken Soup game and and maybe the best Jumbotron ever.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I think the sentence "crack for kid planet" is a masterpiece of short-form storytelling. It's a perfectly formed idea with a setup and a punchline in the span of four words, and in context it's even better.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Man, how long has Travis lived in LA? Like a year? He's already become a west coast mountain man. That beard.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I know everyone got swallowed up in all the vore and monster factory content but I thought this week's MBMBAM was one of the best in a while. All the Preakness stuff, that loving Chicken Soup game and and maybe the best Jumbotron ever.

That was definitely the best Jumbotron.

code:
I saw him on stage
and he was singing out to heaven
I swear, arms outstretched
so at peace with himself
just so free
I started crying

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Travis was on Allison Rosen is Your New Best Friend and I learned a bunch of stuff about the death of their mom and Travis's self image problems.

I got a little annoyed with him in the middle, but came around at the end. Definitely demonstrative that he works best in short bursts.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
The ads for MaxFun shows themselves have always been pretty terrible, but holy poo poo, the Picard Song one sets a new nadir.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

User-Friendly posted:

The ads for MaxFun shows themselves have always been pretty terrible, but holy poo poo, the Picard Song one sets a new nadir.

I've been loving Greatest Gen since their 4th ep and I hope I never hear their ad, it would surely break my heart.

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!

User-Friendly posted:

What the hell is wrong with the Picard Song? I couldn't disagree more. Beats the hell out of the regular targets of ad complaints in this thread.

I'll hazard checking this new show out for sure.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum
You can start at the beginning (since they're watching all of TNG in order) at http://gagh.biz , Maxfun starts @ ep 30 which is already season 2.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Scudworth posted:

I've been loving Greatest Gen since their 4th ep and I hope I never hear their ad, it would surely break my heart.

It's just the Picard song and their usual description of "hahaha boy we're embarrassed about this but here's a TNG podcast".

Also the Picard song is a real goddamn banger as far as meme music goes. e: the show is also fun if you like TNG

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I looked up the list of every Chicken Soup for the Soul book on Wikipedia, and I'm disappointed Justin didn't break out a round of Real Or Fake.

Some real books:

Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul
Chicken Soup for the Chiropractic Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul:Hooked on Hockey
Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul "My Very Good, Very Bad Cat"
Chicken Soup for the Network Marketer's Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul: "Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injuries"
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Story Behind the Song

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 27, 2016

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

Dinosaur Gum
They're probably the only people to ever use the Picard Song who bothered to find the guy who made it, apologize for using it, ask for permission and then credit him every ep :3:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Real good song, gonna listen to it now

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CASSETTE INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE PICARD SONG AND RIGHT THEN

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Waffleman_ posted:

I looked up the list of every Chicken Soup for the Soul book on Wikipedia, and I'm disappointed Justin didn't break out a round of Real Or Fake.

Some real books:

Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul
Chicken Soup for the Chiropractic Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul:Hooked on Hockey
Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul "My Very Good, Very Bad Cat"
Chicken Soup for the Soul: "Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injuries"
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Story Behind the Song

Chicken Soup for the Soul dogfood is legitimately one of the funniest things I've heard of.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Waffleman_ posted:

Makes so much sense.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Rick posted:

Chicken Soup for the Soul dogfood is legitimately one of the funniest things I've heard of.

It's the funniest name-brand dog food since Dick Van Patten's Hobo Chili For Dogs.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Guy Mann posted:

It's the funniest name-brand dog food since Dick Van Patten's Hobo Chili For Dogs.

I love that jingle.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Justin tries to goof Applebee's, gets goofed back.

https://twitter.com/Applebees/status/736328343935717376

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Waffleman_ posted:

Justin tries to goof Applebee's, gets goofed back.

https://twitter.com/Applebees/status/736328343935717376

Is metal husband a MBMBAM reference that Applebee's social media rep happened to know? Because if so wow lol.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Is metal husband a MBMBAM reference that Applebee's social media rep happened to know? Because if so wow lol.

It's from their Fallout 4 Monster Factory and holy poo poo that rep deserves like four raises (and a promotion to a job at not-Applebee's)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Applebees/status/736330558893129728

https://twitter.com/Applebees/status/736332938267217921

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I can't believe there are people who think Twitter should have never been invented.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Looks like companies are beginning to realize millennials are better social media reps then marketing people

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Looks like companies are beginning to realize millennials are better social media reps then marketing people

That's just what they want you to think...

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
MBMBAM will soon become a cyber punk Corp-run ad vehicle for diabetes causing food and we will love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I finally jumped ship on Cool Games Inc. Griffin having to make a parting shot about how people complaining about the amount of vore references in the past few episode just weren't getting his brilliant goof and then launching into an argument about the proper pronunciation of GIF was too much.