Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I'm also guessing the majority of people who search for those terms are looking for hair color ideas, not just randomly looking at blond people or whatever. In which case, dye jobs would be one of the top results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

quote:

SJWs Will Destroy Beauty and the Beast

Emma Watson is going to be starring as Belle in the upcoming Beauty and the Beast film. Now stop and think about that- Emma Watson, the broad who feels entitled to lecture us about Feminism at the loving UN is now going to be playing the main role in a fairy tale movie that epitomizes stockholm syndrome. I can already hear the shrills of SJWs pumping their political correctness into this film. I’ll be very interested to see how politicized Disney will make this flick. Perhaps the Beast will not be a beast at all, he’ll be a cis-gender male, who, confused by his own gender binary, locks himself away in a castle, only to one day be enlightened when Belle shows up to save him from his frustration of gender identity and reveals to xim that xe can be whatever gender xe identities as. Discovering this the curse will be over, and the beast will morph into a Transgender woman. Gaston will be a lot like Ross from Friends, confused and tepid, left in a state of despair upon finding out his desired lover is in fact a lesbian who’s into beastiality. Lena Dunham will play as Belle’s father and Amy Schumer will star as Misses Pots. Hilary Clinton will make a guest appearance. As sure as death and taxes, this film will have bad CGI, but I have no doubt Leftist politicisation will be injected into this film . We have female Storm Troopers now. Why do they have to touch this film? It’s not that old, it’s from the Golden Age of Disney, the songs are memorable, and it itself is a parody of an old German fairy tale. Why do they need to redo a parody whilst yearning to inject political correctness into it? Don’t Disney and Emma Watson have anything better to do? Apparently not, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lol Hillary Clinton will make a guest appearance in Beauty and the Beast

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Remember all that feminist rhetoric that Emma Watson injected into the Harry Potter series?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
What will men do once Beauty and the Beast has been taken away from them???

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

china bot posted:

What will men do once Beauty and the Beast has been taken away from them???

Blue Pill and the Beast

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Disneys Beauty and the Beast is a parody?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That person don't know what cis means

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

no lie, would watch this

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Your Facebook friends don't have to have all of the dumb posting on your feed, Facebook wants in on the action!

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

The Door Frame posted:

Your Facebook friends don't have to have all of the dumb posting on your feed, Facebook wants in on the action!

Related!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I thought a chimera was an outdoor fireplace!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Part of me still can't believe that there are people in 2016 referring to women as "broads" unironically.

I mean, it makes sense because most of them do seem to be stuck in the 1940's ideologically, but still.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Parasol Prophet posted:

Part of me still can't believe that there are people in 2016 referring to women as "broads" unironically.

I mean, it makes sense because most of them do seem to be stuck in the 1940's ideologically, but still.

And they would not take that as an insult. I'm sure they look upon the 1940s as a Golden Age.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Megera posted:

Related!

Aw man, not the Apocalypse again!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Oh god I blocked that scene out. It was so uncomfortable how many minutes of a huge Sci-Fi action movie were dedicated to making a dude loving a teenager not a rapist, but only on a technicality.

IIRC the creep even had a laminated cutout of the law in his wallet. Amazing how the 2nd creepiest Transformers thing ever didn't come from Japan.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I think the underage girls loving autobots is still the creepiest transformers thing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PhazonLink posted:

IIRC the creep even had a laminated cutout of the law in his wallet. Amazing how the 2nd creepiest Transformers thing ever didn't come from Japan.

He did. They even invented a statute; they didn't take one from the books in Texas.

Someone actually went to effort creating a fake Texas law to justify one of the protagonists boinking an underage high schooler, and stopped the plot just to talk about it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Parasol Prophet posted:

Why, that's a terrible thing. I don't know how many times I've told those boys: never call chicks "broads".

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Besesoth posted:

Why, that's a terrible thing. I don't know how many times I've told those boys: never call chicks "broads".

Why, you slimy...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/lovemyyorkie14/status/735129152366465024

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

china bot posted:

Why, you slimy...

I just refer to all women as squeeze muffins they seem to like that :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

None of this is even the least bit true.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

It's kind of stunning how clearly and deliberately wrong it is.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Who What Now posted:

Hey now, the last line is true. Since it's true literally everywhere.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Hey now, the last line is true. Since it's true literally everywhere.

I thought Saudia Arabia was one of like, 2 or 3 countries that actually implemented Sharia?

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I like the implication that only Muslims speak Arabic and that "Islamic languages" exist.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the university of japan :allears:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

I thought Saudia Arabia was one of like, 2 or 3 countries that actually implemented Sharia?

According to Wikipedia:

"Islamic shariah is not implemented in any country of the world, most Muslim countries have their own laws & chosen only few of laws from Islamic shariah."

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That sentence doesn't seem correct to me

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

CommonShore posted:

the university of japan :allears:

I attended the prestigious University of America

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel like it should be two separate sentences and it should say have chosen only a few laws.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I got my degree from the university of Mexico and that poo poo was crazy cheap son!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Well I got my degree from the University of EARTH here let me just whip a picture up to put on my wall so you can see

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

It's also hilarious because the same people are always screaming about freedom of religion and how important that is.

It's some very impressive and also horrifying doublethink.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

It's not that weird. Freedom of religion, but only if that religion is the one I follow!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I should start a online university called University of Japan that gives degrees in poo poo anime nerds are into. Also Japan is a pretty loving racist country.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

It's not that weird. Freedom of religion, but only if that religion is the one I follow!

"to have freedom" is an irregular verb in alt-right American English.

I/we must defend our freedoms.
You should respect our freedoms.
He/she/it/they are terrorists.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

zakharov posted:

I attended the prestigious University of America

We do have American University.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
drat why are so many people paranoid that drug companies are out to vacuum all their money away by selling them dodgy treatments; or worse to infect them with evil diseases so they can then sell them back the dodgy treatments.