Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Moldy Taxes posted:

I've got a crackpot theory that the reason they pushed the last EN update out early was to try and be 1:1 with the JP Aquors while still playing eternal catch up with Muse stuff.

We've already got songs from the first single trickling in. If they add Aquors Rs to the sticker shop soon I'll take that as further proof.

I think that's exactly what they're doing. If EN doesn't keep apace with JP on Aqours stuff, we won't be far behind (though that'd make seasonal events a bit odd).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Start building that safety net now imo. Or once you get off work tomorrow since it's, what, midnight for you now?

That crossed my mind after I posted that but yeah, it was a bit late by then

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

she's so tiny!

also screencap didn't capture it, but the luck of the gods allowed me to first try FC hifi no problem. A true goddess

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Yoshino truly is the embodiment of luck

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

check out these dank "physics"
https://a.pomf.cat/xihglh.webm

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Aqours VAs goofing off in subunits: AZALEA and Crayon

Crayon's is good, if you only have 3 minutes, watch that one. I'd totally watch a ton of this crap if my Japanese was better.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Yoshino SSR! Precious luck goddess!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

That crossed my mind after I posted that but yeah, it was a bit late by then

Fair. I need to rebuild my lead, it's only ~3k right now. And I need a safety net since I'll be traveling this weekend.

Sidenote how to join animu discord, I finally signed up because co-worker made a discord thing for Overwatch.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

Fair. I need to rebuild my lead, it's only ~3k right now. And I need a safety net since I'll be traveling this weekend.

Sidenote how to join animu discord, I finally signed up because co-worker made a discord thing for Overwatch.

https://discord.gg/0wVyZBoNymLCztn7

Should be good for 24 hours.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

oh, me too, if those are single-use

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Oh hey, guess I'll join the Discord channel too.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I joined as well, but I won't talk much since I'm busy with other things for a few more weeks.

I'm at 54k in the event. I think Friday and Saturday I'm gonna build up to a 90k buffer and hope I can coast through Sunday since I've gotta head to bed early.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'll join once I get home then, thanks.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

graybook posted:

I'll join once I get home then, thanks.

I need to get up to like a 105k buffer; I'm at like 82k right now. Worried that I'll get overtaken like last time when my competitor just had a large token store to get through that night.

E: lol just noticed I quoted the wrong post

graybook fucked around with this message at 16:59 on May 25, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Excellent. One cantaloupe can only post do many idols in discord without being banned by squark.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I've managed to avoid the Squark hammer and instead cry about ADB crashing.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Also I have switched to using thumbs for Starlight Stage. I dunno why but suddenly it's so much easier.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Excellent. One cantaloupe can only post do many idols in discord without being banned by squark.

unban me from the hent

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Futaba Anzu posted:

unban me from the hent

How did you get banned from it? Must have been one hell of a post.

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

Just started getting back into SIF after the big update and went through the batch of new songs that come with the goals on easy. I got humiliated by failing to FC any of them on easy the first time, missing all by one or two notes. Figured my thumbs must be failing me. I used to FC some hard songs at least. So I went through the normal versions and FC'd them all first try. Went back to easy thinking that I was back in the groove and still I keep loving them up the same way. From this I've conluded that playing on easy is so slow and tedious I can't even pay attention for a whole song.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Speed is ever the enemy with slow songs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I finally got over a really bad case of Stupid Fingers

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Hell yes!

I think I've only not hosed up the start of Arifureta chorus once, myself.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Moldy Taxes posted:

I finally got over a really bad case of Stupid Fingers

That's a very very very very good Nico.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That's the Nico featured on the wallpapers they released a while back. A good Nico.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/zzzdecozzz/status/734683650411749376

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The Fleet's Idol is always welcome here.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Lead now holding at 13k over. Looking alright for now but I need to get that safety net going before leaving tomorrow.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Good Maki. That reminds me I need to go back and finish making my new av transparent.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ground out the last few gems for a BiBi pull.

Minimum wage...

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Nico-chan...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Minimum wage...

At least you could idolize some of those, right?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Not really. Those are all first or second wave rares so likely idolized a long time ago.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Minimum wage...

RIP

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yeah, all the rares are seal and skill fodder only, and there's no way the Nico has a place on any team other than maybe my Nico squad unless she gets idolized.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Quote is not edit

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

graybook posted:

The Fleet's Idol is always welcome here.

As a boats fan, I think boats and idols are natural allies in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yeah, all the rares are seal and skill fodder only, and there's no way the Nico has a place on any team other than maybe my Nico squad unless she gets idolized.

There's a patch somewhere in the future that'll let you do it with only seals if that helps.

Sylphid posted:

As a boats fan, I think boats and idols are natural allies in the first place.

Haven't confirmed personally but I recall reading somewhere that the 765 idols were named after boats.