Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
http://www.whompcomic.com/comic/the-foreseeable-farture

I can't stop farting. I've been farting continually for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I really want to drink a diet soda but I'm worried it might give me the shits since I had a soda this morning.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The store brand All Dressed chips are really good, but the store brand Ketchup chips aren't that great.

I bought one of each, and now I wish I had got two bags of all dressed instead.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mu Zeta posted:

I really want to drink a diet soda but I'm worried it might give me the shits since I had a soda this morning.

All farting aside:
I drank soda for the first time in years last night and my stomach was so goddamn angry.

There was a time in my life where I could eat anything and I was poor so it was mostly pastas and grains along with something greasy. Surprisingly, I was a little underweight and perfectly healthy.
Now I'm not quite as poor and eat well so when I have some crap, it twists me up.
I'm pretty sure that if I went to the doctor and got a full exam, they would come back and say, "Medical science cannot explain how you are alive. Please let us dissect you."

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

http://www.whompcomic.com/comic/the-foreseeable-farture

I can't stop farting. I've been farting continually for years.

I just realised that Whomp hasn't been showing up in my feed reader for ages because apparently at some point he changed the feed's URL.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
This soup is too spicy and there's too much of it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought a bunch of spicy mango chunks and then I spilled them on my way to work!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The new granola cereal we have tastes great but all the fiber is giving me super farts that jiggle my waterbed.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Just realized I have to go to the grocery store AND do laundry after work, as if I'm sort of loving miracle worker.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I got hives from restraining a dog at work. This has never happened before. Now my arms are itchy and I still have like eight hours to go of my shift.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I have a shitton of weeding to do because I never leave my apartment in my downtime to go into the garden, due to 12 hour work days leaving me too exhausted.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

For the last couple weeks no matter what time I go to bed, I wake up at 9 or 10 am. I'm always feeling well rested, even if I only got 4 or 5 hours of sleep. It's leaving me with way too much free time in the morning.

Mostly I'm just confused, and slightly worried that the lack of sleep is going to catch up with me later.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Turns put the tin I was using to keep homemade baked things in isn't ant proof. Goodbye chocolate orange cupcakes with homemade candied orange peel topping, I hardly knew ye :smith:

Relatedly, I now have ants to deal with, but that's probably not strictly a first world problem.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I didn't think I would like Overwatch so much even though I wasted my life playing TF2.

Now I have to go to work and can't launch my exploding tires at people for another 10 hours!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Zoolander 2 is on DVD but it also has terrible reviews so I guess I shouldn't waste my time.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Also I just got back from the dentist so half my face feels weird.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Using the name of an actress from a play whose performance was great, I did a bit of googling to find that she was in some stuff previously that would've totally been in my wheelhouse, had I had a toe into the theater scene these last few years.

It's less of a first world problem and more of a first world regret.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I ate too many boiled eggs yesterday and it made my stomach kind of cranky.

But I really, really like boiled eggs and kind of want more but I don't have any eggs to boil right now.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Zoolander 2 is on DVD but it also has terrible reviews so I guess I shouldn't waste my time.

I totally feel you on that one.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Also I just got back from the dentist so half my face feels weird.

FWP:
I have great dental insurance but the guy I want to go to isn't open on the weekends.
So I haven't bothered.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
I bought a bunch of apricots and while most of them are ripe, about a third of them are hard, sour garbage.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

I totally feel you on that one.

It's not actively terrible, but it's not very good. It hovers between worth a day rental in my mind and not worth it, in my mind.

My current FWP is that it's 85+ degrees out, so I wore a light breathable workout t-shirt this morning. Now I'm at an AC'd bar and coincidentally sat under the AC vent. I'm cold.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I spent over a week figuring out how to rip my 3D Blu Rays into a format that I can watch on my Oculus Rift and once I've finally got it figured out, watching for just a few minutes gave me a headache.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
It's almost the end of May and my hay fever should have been acting up by now, but I'm not really noticing anything. I don't know if it was because I was the first 2 weeks away on vacation or because we haven't had so many warm days up until now.

I'm just waiting here with a box of tissues next to me until I get suckerpunched by mother nature and it's nerve-racking.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

The way embedded tweets gently caress up the last read post function and make the page jump around a bunch :mad:

:smith::hf::smith:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I want to go to the coffee shop near me that has amazing bagels but I have at least two packages coming today and I know as soon as I get around the corner the most important one will come and I'll miss it. Guess I'll just have to stay in and eat the unappetizing food I have at home :cry:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I'm going out for sushi later, but I really want to just eat cheap cartoon character mac n' cheese right now. :sigh:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
It's 3am and I'm stuck on the toilet with cramps and the shits, so I guess my period is imminent! Dammit, I have work in the morning too.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I sliced my thumb while trying to cut a plum off the pit. The plum turned out to be going bad on the inside, so I had no plums, and a bleeding thumb.

I also put my keys in my purse, then into my locker at work. And locked it. At least we had bolt cutters.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I asked the hairdresser to cut my hair short, since it was almost down to my neck. But she cut it SUPER short and ragged "layered" so now I look like I got a lady-shaming hack job right before my imminent beheading.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I have tickets to something tonight and I'm not sure if I have the mental energy to go. My social calender this week has been a bit more populated than normal, and I kinda just want to stay in. I know I'll enjoy it if I go, it's just the decision to not be :effort: about it.

E: Unrelated, this thread is perversely :unsmith: for me. It's kinda feel-good that these are the problems I have in life, compared to others I know or read.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 20:11 on May 26, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have to call plumbers to get quotes to get a clog in my sewer line fixed.

I already know it's gonna be expensive, but god drat do I not wanna call roto rooter. That whole business just seems skeevy to me. It's like "Oh, poo poo, you have an emergency, guess we are gonna charge you out the rear end now for it cause, hell, what are you gonna do? Not poop?"

Mainly though, I just hate calling businesses.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I have to call plumbers to get quotes to get a clog in my sewer line fixed.

I already know it's gonna be expensive, but god drat do I not wanna call roto rooter. That whole business just seems skeevy to me. It's like "Oh, poo poo, you have an emergency, guess we are gonna charge you out the rear end now for it cause, hell, what are you gonna do? Not poop?"

Mainly though, I just hate calling businesses.

Those kinds of places can eat my rear end.

"Let me check our Standard Pricing(tm) so you know every price is fair. Oh I see a clog is a Level 10, that will be $1200 dollars."

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
My son comes for the summer in a week, alongside my mom visiting for a full week with him. I still need to clean the mineral deposits out of my toilet bowl (which requires a pumice stone...I don't have fantastic water out here in the country) and bleach out my bathtub post hairdying. Whoo hoo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Poldarn posted:

Those kinds of places can eat my rear end.

"Let me check our Standard Pricing(tm) so you know every price is fair. Oh I see a clog is a Level 10, that will be $1200 dollars."

I did find a coupon online from angie's list that had something like a drain pressure cleaning and a camera inspection for like 300$, so I may just end up doing that.

Right now my FWP is also a problem in every other country, which is I did laundry and it forced my toilet to explode all over the bathroom and my bathtub to get backed up and dear god what a mess. It smells like rehydrated rear end in a top hat :smith:

I ~ASSUMED~ that the leak was in front of the laundry, so the washer should drain safely, and only noticed something might be kinda fucky when I smelled something god awful while sitting in the living room.

Dammit. Why can't febreeze have invented a grenade by now? :negative:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Put a febreeze can on a hot plate.

You'll have a whole new list of first world problems after that, but I can solve this one!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Empty Febreeze into a sauce pan and boil it in whatever room offends you.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I did find a coupon online from angie's list that had something like a drain pressure cleaning and a camera inspection for like 300$, so I may just end up doing that.

Right now my FWP is also a problem in every other country, which is I did laundry and it forced my toilet to explode all over the bathroom and my bathtub to get backed up and dear god what a mess. It smells like rehydrated rear end in a top hat :smith:

I ~ASSUMED~ that the leak was in front of the laundry, so the washer should drain safely, and only noticed something might be kinda fucky when I smelled something god awful while sitting in the living room.

Don't call a national company, they'll charge you out the rear end :argh:

Go ask your neighbors who does their plumbing and go with that guy, or just go rent a sewer rooter for like thirty bucks and clear the line yourself. It's ridiculously easy, I promise.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Found a guy who's hopefully coming out this afternoon. Ballpark estimate is around 200 for a camera scope to check the pipe out, and unclogging it. Not too shabby.

I thought about renting one of the augers, but the more I thought about the camera inspection the more I realized it's a good idea because if there ARE tree roots in there, that means a hole in the pipe, and the house I'm in is like 35 years old and I know nothing about the pipework.

Now I'm researching steam cleaners so I can de-fuckify my terlit and bathtub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

C-Euro posted:

I've been going twice a week to this workout class run by this really cool dude, the classes are tough as poo poo but really rewarding and I've been getting better at them in the last month or two. Before each set of exercises he calls on someone in the class to demo the lifts/movements/whatever and I keep looking at him like "call on me! Give me validation!" and he Just. Won't. Do it.

N-notice me senpai :negative:

Self-quoting because senpai noticed me! But now my FWP is that he didn't know my name :saddowns: