Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

someone pointed out that there's already a fair amount of low-pop worlds that no one wants to transfer to, so making even more wouldn't solve much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

This will never stop being my favorite bug.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

This will never stop being my favorite bug.

i thought the eye was the mouth

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

You gonna be okay, sport?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The chat restrictions on free accounts is annoying

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

ZenVulgarity posted:

The chat restrictions on free accounts is annoying

*rubs toonies together whilst smiling like Colin*

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Are all your characters logged off in vip areas?

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
So you can climb out of the gilded hollow and there is a desert at the top. Why can't our JPs be that epic to get up there.

Dartonus
Apr 1, 2011

It only gets worse from here on in...

knowonecanknow posted:

So you can climb out of the gilded hollow and there is a desert at the top. Why can't our JPs be that epic to get up there.

Are you in Goon Squad? We do have a way to get up there, spent a bit wandering around and falling through collision-less vines up there the other day.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Dartonus posted:

Are you in Goon Squad? We do have a way to get up there, spent a bit wandering around and falling through collision-less vines up there the other day.

Guess I'll have to explore better. Does our path start at the pvp arena?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

*rubs toonies together whilst smiling like Colin*

I am confused by this

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

I am confused by this

Toonies are pictures of cartoons cut out of comics and newpapers that Canadians use as Currency (except images of Simpsons characters, those are solely used for Barter)

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

knowonecanknow posted:

Guess I'll have to explore better. Does our path start at the pvp arena?

Yeah. It leads up by cloud over to another floating island. The top isnt too much further up. Sadly I wasn't able to finish it as I completely forgot to. The previous cloud one went all the way up but was halfway deleted. Good luck having enough props to get up there.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Illuyankas posted:

Toonies are pictures of cartoons cut out of comics and newpapers that Canadians use as Currency (except images of Simpsons characters, those are solely used for Barter)

Thank you informative internet thing

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Sprite141 posted:

Yeah. It leads up by cloud over to another floating island. The top isnt too much further up. Sadly I wasn't able to finish it as I completely forgot to. The previous cloud one went all the way up but was halfway deleted. Good luck having enough props to get up there.

I don't scribe so I gotta wait for someone else to do it.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Illuyankas posted:

Lmao

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Illuyankas posted:

Confirmed.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOCq0BIifw

In which Youtube distorts the music again and probably flags it for copyright 2 seconds after uploading (again)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Illuyankas posted:

:golfclap:
I won't let this pun go uncelebrated.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Illuyankas posted:

you're my new favorite human being

i don't know how i'll bear being demoted

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010

Please stage an intervention for Lonk. Next thing you know he'll be putting cheese curds and gravy on those.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Doritos are great, gently caress ya'll.

Especially with onion dip yummmmmmmm.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Sprite141 posted:

Actually, it goes alllllllllll the way up

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

I haven't really logged in for months, but I just happened to check and apparently they recently brought SAB back and then took it away again? Ouch. Were there any new zones or was it just the old two worlds and various levels we had previously?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

BobTheJanitor posted:

I haven't really logged in for months, but I just happened to check and apparently they recently brought SAB back and then took it away again? Ouch. Were there any new zones or was it just the old two worlds and various levels we had previously?

2 Worlds, fixed up the horribly broken 2013 code to work in 2016, and some new skins. It's a yearly festival now, see you next April

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

LiftAuff posted:

Please stage an intervention for Lonk. Next thing you know he'll be putting cheese curds and gravy on those.

Poutine is good, please don't diss it tia.

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

lucifirius posted:

Poutine is good, please don't diss it tia.

Next you'll vouch for Frito pie.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Generic Octopus posted:

Next you'll vouch for Frito pie.

It looks amazing, thanks for telling me about it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

You monster.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Someone finished (fixing) it! I was only able to get it to like that big island and then up some more before I ran out of decorations. So I deleted the half staircase I built on that big island up. I think I only had 30 items to use at the time. Then I went around and cleared up an older jp that used like 100 pumpkins. We still have a poo poo liad of pumpkins placed though, and I have no idea where they are.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

The rest of it uses super clouds and pumpkins, and it's not just a straight shot, you need to run across the big island and do quite a bit of (lean?) gliding and some decent JP-y bits to make it all the way up.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

sweet I'll try and not get lost later

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

We can hop on up there after goomteq/maw tonight if you want

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I did that! The Guild Hall is maxed on decorations, so I had to go hunting for pumpkins and baskets a couple of times to free up slots. You probably need lean gliding to get to the top, but that should be it.

Anet, the decoration cap is pitifully low. What's the point of having a thousand super clouds if you can barely even place fifty?

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
The air is thick with unease.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Kajeesus posted:

I did that! The Guild Hall is maxed on decorations, so I had to go hunting for pumpkins and baskets a couple of times to free up slots. You probably need lean gliding to get to the top, but that should be it.

Anet, the decoration cap is pitifully low. What's the point of having a thousand super clouds if you can barely even place fifty?

Yeah! I had to do the same, but no doubt people filled the GH with a bunch of junk between when I cleared stuff and forgot to finish the jp and when you did it for me.

But yeah the decoration limit sucks. There is so much room in our guild hall to build, but there's only enough crap for like 4 "rooms." We will never be able to make our SAB area. :(

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
It's supposed to be 2000 but it's not even half that.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I think I'm gonna need to be carried through several of the LS2 achievements. Like Zephyr's Leap. I wish my computer wasn't poo poo.

http://dulfy.net/2014/07/02/gw2-gates-of-maguuma-achievements-guide/

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Just returned to this game in a long time. Any officers on that can invite to GOON guild?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

skystream92 posted:

Just returned to this game in a long time. Any officers on that can invite to GOON guild?

Read the OP

• Locked thread