Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
X-Men: Apocalypse is an alright movie. Not as good as Captain America: Civil War or Days of Future Past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

How about 50? That seems like a good amount.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

MG3 posted:

How many eggs did they want him to eat? Maybe I could eat that many

All of them and this time guy fieri and that fat guy are not coming to save you :getin:.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
comic books, anime and all such things are terrible and so are their movies.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

TMMadman posted:

X-Men: Apocalypse is an alright movie. Not as good as Captain America: Civil War or Days of Future Past

but olivia munn as psylocke

(i haven't seen it yet but i've been waiting so long)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Tomm: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-27/only-a-matter-of-time-before-superbug-reaches-australia/7451726

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Reminds me of both Pandemic board game and Plague Inc. It's bad news, really, but it's what I think of.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

TMMadman posted:

to be fair the only non-disney marvel movies that have ever been good are spider-man 2, blade, blade 2, blade: trinity and the 1986 classic howard the duck

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

X-Men movies are cool because the X-Men are super cool. Colossus is the best X-Man.

If had a mutant ability, I would use it to be very good at sports, such as if I had super speed or super strength or telekinesis.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

In an alternate timeline, CCKeane is born with a genetic deformity that turns him... into a mutant.

He will forever be with cursed with the power to eat a shitton of eggs.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

y'know there's a point where enough people say you're a terrible player that you have to ask, what exactly am i doing wrong?

Ok what ya gotta do, is not suck.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

In an alternate timeline, CCKeane is born with a genetic deformity that turns him... into a mutant.

He will forever be with cursed with the power to eat a shitton of eggs.

30 eggs is a lot of eggs.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The most eggs I have eaten at once is like maybe 6

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

Ok what ya gotta do, is not suck.

are your prices better than dongs

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

My price for the previous comment is simply that you continue to sign up for games.

My sage advice going forward is free.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

i hate you

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

My price for the previous comment is simply that you continue to sign up for games.

My sage advice going forward is free.

Yeah all jokes aside the best way to improve at mafia is to keep trying till you figure out what works for you.

Then change it all up between 1 and 10 games later because everyone's figured out your meta :v:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Just play the same regardless of alignment. Easy.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CCKeane posted:

30 eggs is a lot of eggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjovXY7WyVU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Absurd Revolver posted:

i accept personally identifiable information and secrets too

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Does anyone remember who called merk a bad lawyer because he is bad at mafia and what game it was or have the post?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Podima posted:

Yeah all jokes aside the best way to improve at mafia is to keep trying till you figure out what works for you.

Then change it all up between 1 and 10 games later because everyone's figured out your meta :v:

Yeah seriously, you are your own worst critic, especially in mafia. Sometimes your biggest apparent weaknesses become hilarious advantages. There's no secret key to being a S C U M H U N T E R, you just have to try and have fun.

Being ridiculously good looking helps, though. Just look at revered poster Charles Cutter Keane.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
sometimes I am awe-inspiringly competent and abjectly terrible in the same game post.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah seriously, you are your own worst critic, especially in mafia.

Clearly someone is far more critical of him than himself; that's exactly why he's asking about it. ;D

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Shadow0 posted:

Clearly someone is far more critical of him than himself; that's exactly why he's asking about it. ;D

Nah, someone giving you poo poo normally bounces off unless you think it has a grain of truth. There's no winning in mafia.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

There's no winning in mafia, there's no joy in existence and there's no crying in baseball.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Nah, someone giving you poo poo normally bounces off unless you think it has a grain of truth. There's no winning in mafia.

https://youtu.be/18y6vteoaQY
I'm in class, hopefully that's the right link.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
is this still a place where people do mafia

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mafia died sorry

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
figured. it was very ill when i left

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I like his sex positive attitude

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

The most eggs I have eaten at once is like maybe 6

When I was living alone and hating myself in my mid-20s, I would pretty regularly make myself a meal I mentally referred to as a "4+4+4+4" which consisted of four strips of bacon, four eggs (over easy, fried in the bacon grease), four slices of toast and four bags' worth of tea.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please don't post selfies ITT

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Please don't post selfies ITT

i've been found out

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tommunist posted:

i've been found out

The only doxx is the doxx you doxx yourself

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Rarity posted:

The only doxx is the doxx you doxx yourself

doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

You remind me of my little brother, except you have longer hair

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Azuth0667 posted:

All of them and this time guy fieri and that fat guy are not coming to save you :getin:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My main project is almost fully complete and I am expecting to start a new job on June 6th, so I am I'm this weird position where I hope they let me go today so I get a week off of work before I have to straight a new position.

So basically what I am asking is should I crop dust my client?