Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

i killed the fascist in my head and am back in control -- its the communist goku

There is a policeman inside all our heads, he must be destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
theres a dijsselbloem in my head and he keeps buying gyros sandwich only th throw it in the trash without even taking a bite

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I keep forgetting that in D&D there's just as good a number of far-left posters who romanticize violence as there are far-right who'd want to see refugees drown in the Mediterranean. :cripes:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Friendly Humour posted:

There is a policeman inside all our heads, he must be destroyed.

That policeman is actually the good guy, he protects us from evil

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Xoidanor posted:

I keep forgetting that in D&D there's just as good a number of far-left posters who romanticize violence as there are far-right who'd want to see refugees drown in the Mediterranean. :cripes:

what violence is acceptable to you? or does the extent of wrongdoing fully match up with what is criminal, in your view?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Xoidanor posted:

Resisting fascist violence makes you the real fascist.... makes u thinq...

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Libluini posted:

That policeman is actually the good guy, he protects us from evil

well more people have been killed by police in america than by terrorism

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

No policeman managed to kill nearly 3000 people in an hour and give a whole nation PTSD though.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Violence should be directed against the 1% IMO.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Riso posted:

No policeman managed to kill nearly 3000 people in an hour and give a whole nation PTSD though.

:yikes:

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Riso posted:

i agree that hte crimes of the american police have been more diffused among their rank

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Cat Mattress posted:

Violence should be directed against the 1% IMO.

But Cat Mattress, you are part of the global 1%.

i agree that hte crimes of the american police have been more diffused among their rank

That is indubitably true.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Riso posted:

drat Islamics are pretty talented if one man can fly 4 planes at once.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Maybe spreading himself too thin is why the fourth got counter-hijacked.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
Europe is dying due to all the immigrants (lol)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Europe is dying due to all the immigrants (lol)

fuckup up imho

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
europeans (post neolithic immigrants, unlike the true Volk of Europe: the illyrians): we hate people who came here after us!!

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Tesseraction posted:

drat Islamics are pretty talented if one man can fly 4 planes at once.

Tesseraction posted:

Maybe spreading himself too thin is why the fourth got counter-hijacked.

Fine you loving sperg, let me rephrase to satisfy your neurosis:

No policemen managed to kill nearly 3000 people in an hour and give a whole nation PTSD though.

German news are still not telling me what's up in France. hosed up.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Looks like those policemen need their own little policeman in their heads. Who watches the watchmen, eh?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Riso posted:

No policemen managed to kill nearly 3000 people in an hour and give a whole nation PTSD though.

German news are still not telling me what's up in France. hosed up.

How'd you enjoy your guy's narrow loss?

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Libluini posted:

Looks like those policemen need their own little policeman in their heads. Who watches the watchmen, eh?

so about those antifa

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Riso posted:

True, but police in the US perform more extrajudicial killings in days than other nations do in years. It's not 3000/hour, but in the long term? Well, it's ruined more families' lives.

Also lol that me making a joke about that made you angry.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Brainiac Five posted:

How'd you enjoy your guy's narrow loss?

Slight disappointment coupled with great amusement because it now means the next national elections are going to be a riot*.

*not literally please.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Riso posted:

Slight disappointment coupled with great amusement because it now means the next national elections are going to be a riot*.

*not literally please.

Wow, did nazi this coming.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Riso posted:

*not literally please.

Will you guys request an Anschluss again if VdB really dissolves the parliament after the FPÖ won a majority?

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

GaussianCopula posted:

Will you guys request an Anschluss again if VdB really dissolves the parliament after the FPÖ won a majority?

I am not sure he can dissolve the parliament without the government asking him to but he can most definitively dissolve the government.

Also no Anschluss without Austrian leadership. You know how this works.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Have either party had a member openly call for a genocide of Muslims yet?

Not the leaders I'm aware they're not that stupid, I mean someone lower down.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
gucci mane is free. thank god

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
im almost done at the office here. almost free to work on my thesis and get fucced up

e: im sorry i posted the last two messages in the wrong chat. honest mistake.

e2: wrong thread*

SSJ2 Goku Wilders fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 27, 2016

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Tesseraction posted:

True, but police in the US perform more extrajudicial killings in days than other nations do in years. It's not 3000/hour, but in the long term? Well, it's ruined more families' lives.

Black people don't have families.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Puistokemisti posted:

Black people don't have families.

Wow, counter-evolutionary if true.Any News on the budgetery fines? Still on for after the Spanish elections?hows that clusterfuck going?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Xoidanor posted:

Far-left posters who romanticize violence as a means to show their discontent amongst the establishment and revolt? Shocking.

Far-Right posters who want to see refugees drown in the mediterranean because they don't care about people different from them? Shocking.

Radical Centerist posters who criticise both sides while sitting twiddling their thumbs while they let stupid poo poo happen to benefit themselves leaving left/right wingers to gain ground? Shocking.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Xoidanor posted:

Oh good I was worried I had started to go dangerously mad.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Extreme0 posted:

Far-left posters who romanticize violence as a means to show their discontent amongst the establishment and revolt? Shocking.

Far-Right posters who want to see refugees drown in the mediterranean because they don't care about people different from them? Shocking.

Radical Centerist posters who criticise both sides while sitting twiddling their thumbs while they let stupid poo poo happen to benefit themselves leaving left/right wingers to gain ground? Shocking.

Nice username and post combination.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Xoidanor posted:

Nice username and post combination.

Thanks. It took all but zero seconds to come up with it.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

OwlFancier posted:

Oh good I was worried I had started to go dangerously mad.

To help your sanity, if it was a factor, I was making fun of "antifa" political violence being acceptable. All political violence is wrong, be the target right wing or not.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
Treat nazi Germany as a equal

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I'm talking about the rule of law and the democratic process. If a nazi breaks the law, arrest him. You don't need an "activist" in there throwing rocks at him at a riot.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Treat nazi Germany as a equal

I treat nazi Germany like I would treat any other human being.

Extinction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
As a jurist I agree but for me the line is drawn by the principle of proportionality and subsidiarity. The issue is that these principles don't work in certain states. You can't count on the legal system to provide an equitable solution. Throwing rocks is a symptom