Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
0's first print release came with a full S;G HD PS4 ver, doesn't look like they're bothering though. 5pb sucks, unfortunately, and being in-house is not what I wanted to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
If the VA for Okarin is out I'm gonna be really mad

Even not speaking a word of Japanese I got a ton out of that guy's acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUa88eFWpo

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mayushii☆ was the mvp

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

HGH posted:

The people that worked on the first one are saying 5pb are doing this in house, which makes me wonder how it'll turn out.

Naturally, I knows the SUPPAAAH HACKKAAAH

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

SnatchRabbit posted:

Another potentially dumb question: I have a savegame on my hacked PSP for Alundra. The game itself is a legit purchase and on my PSN account. Is there a simple way to transfer the save to my vita? Simple like draggin the file over via PC or do I again have to use the PS3 as an intermediary?

You can drag it from psp to pc but you have to use Content Manager or a PS3 to move it onto the Vita.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

HGH posted:

The people that worked on the first one are saying 5pb are doing this in house, which makes me wonder how it'll turn out.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Oh dear...

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no...

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

what the gently caress

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Get out.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

This is illegal.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Yikes

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

im screaming.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
cock a tuturu~

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gently caress

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Idgi

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Help Im Alive posted:

Mayushii☆ was the mvp
the game is actually just a wav file of Tutturu on loop

I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this page

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i thought steins gate was trash lol

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

i thought steins gate was trash lol

S;G is good

Unlike Chaos;Head which has a strong first act and then nosedives right into being pure buttass

kirbysuperstar fucked around with this message at 05:28 on May 26, 2016

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

oh poo poo I got the games confused

i've never actually played steins;gate, my bad, my opinion is retracted

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Tutturu:toot:

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
toodle loo is not something you say when you greet someone

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3RzPQmlDY

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahalllloooo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lots of new vita preorders on amiami today hm whats that bonus item with caligula?

quote:

AmiAmi SP Pack Bonus Specifics:
-Crystal Paper Weight
Size: W50 x H80 x D50mm
w/LED base (AAA battery x3, battery sold separately) (AC charger plug hole featured on the item cannot be used)
-Acrylic Character Plate (size: A5 (148 x 210mm))

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

SnatchRabbit posted:

Does anyone know if the PSP Capcom Classics arcade collections are playable on Vita? The store page says PSP only, but I'm wondering if I could transfer it over via PS3 etc.

The one which says PSP/PS Vita (Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded) downloads straight to the vita on the EU store.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByaLoLE3Or8

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Stefan Prodan posted:

If the VA for Okarin is out I'm gonna be really mad

Even not speaking a word of Japanese I got a ton out of that guy's acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUa88eFWpo

Sounds like it was recorded in a broom closet

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It looks like an indie game's Vita version was so bad they pulled it from the store and cancelled it.

MOP: Operation Cleanup (Go to 4:20 for some real :effort:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XaTw5grzvo

Also, Dragon Quest Builders coming over. (Digital only Vita)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/27/dragon-quest-builders-confirmed-for-north-america-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Dehry fucked around with this message at 14:43 on May 27, 2016

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Guess I can cancel my order of it from Amazon JPN then.

EDIT: Or I cant attempt to.

PrinnySquadron fucked around with this message at 14:48 on May 27, 2016

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
P4: Dancing All Night is on sale right now at Best Buy.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night - $19.99 ($15.99 with GCU)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Disco Fever Edition - $39.99 ($31.99 with GCU)

So this is something like Elite Beat Agents, right?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I guess, in that it's a rhythm game. DAN is more like a VN where you occasionally get to play some songs as well, the story mode anyway.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I guess, in that it's a rhythm game. DAN is more like a VN where you occasionally get to play some songs as well, the story mode anyway.

Fortunately, you can play the songs outside of story mode from the get-go, so you can just not touch the cool VN part if you just want to rhythm game.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Lemon-Lime posted:

Fortunately, you can play the songs outside of story mode from the get-go, so you can just not touch the cool VN part if you just want to rhythm game.

You have to play both Story and Free Mode to get an extra scene set after the P4G Epilogue (not that the rest of the game isn't also set after it)

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If you aren't playing a Persona game for the VN aspects of it I don't know what to tell you.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That you should be playing actual VNs if you are seriously playing Persona for the VN aspects alone

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
To be honest, even the VNs I've liked have tended to have more embarassing and like blatantly-for-13-year-olds stuff than Persona I feel like.

I don't know how to put it, it's like Persona makes me nostalgic for being in high school (especially 3 since I went to a boarding school although it was not haunted) whereas a lot of other VNs make me feel like I actually still need to have the brain of a high schooler or earlier to enjoy them

I should say, having said that, the two that came to mind immediately that I felt were worse story wise than Persona were Devil on G-String, which I have not nearly finished and have heard gets very good, and Muv Luv which I've only played the first two games of and again my understanding is that I'm playing them just to get to the third one anyway which I haven't done yet. So I may completely change my opinion.

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 17:20 on May 27, 2016

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Baal posted:

That you should be playing actual VNs if you are seriously playing Persona for the VN aspects alone

I'm not saying only the VN aspects but it's clearly a core pillar of the series.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So is the actual gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

persona is good