Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Medullah posted:

We already got Farmhand Blue, what more do you want???

I've decided that I love Purple Outline and am disappointed with plain old Purple, and I'm hoping for something similar on the blue side. Make it a brighter, sharper blue, while keeping the center white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Medullah posted:

Yeah, Jedi Knight is definitely closer to the Emperor than Warrior is...he's the main antagonist through the story. Warrior basically deals with the fact that he isn't there.

In other news, the new pack got datamined

Some nice stuff in that one.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Medullah posted:

Yeah, Jedi Knight is definitely closer to the Emperor than Warrior is...he's the main antagonist through the story. Warrior basically deals with the fact that he isn't there.

:stare:

This is going to sell for probably more credits than any item in the game ever has, including the Crate-O-Matic.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
From the looks of it, it doesn't have the unstable crystal effect though - so does that mean the next set of packs will have an unstable one with a crossguard?

If only we had a guy in this thread who could tell us about the weapons he's designing...

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Medullah posted:

From the looks of it, it doesn't have the unstable crystal effect though - so does that mean the next set of packs will have an unstable one with a crossguard?

If only we had a guy in this thread who could tell us about the weapons he's designing...

If you can get this saber + a lightning tuning I'm pretty sure it won't matter. The crossguard design alone will be enough to drive people with more money than sense wild.

Plus, if I get the Annihilator Droid this time I'm keeping it. That thing is awesome.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Is that a vibrosword with a laser sight?

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Standard models come in white labcoats for inexplicable reasons.
Is it just missing some stuff or are there no bronze items at all in that pack?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Bronze items are no more. What would have been a bronze item in a pack has been replaced with a Grand Chance Cube.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Medullah posted:

Bronze items are no more. What would have been a bronze item in a pack has been replaced with a Grand Chance Cube.

The same fate will soon befall all items.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

I don't know if it was a photoshop but someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of them getting a Grand Chance Cube from a Grand Chance Cube.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
e: ^^ :hfive:

Alter Ego posted:

* You open Grand Chance Cube.
* You receive: Grand Chance Cube.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Make sure you guys don't cancel your subs for July - the subscriber reward is a decoration!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Medullah posted:

Make sure you guys don't cancel your subs for July - the subscriber reward is a decoration!

What's it say in English?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Medullah posted:

I don't know if it was a photoshop but someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of them getting a Grand Chance Cube from a Grand Chance Cube.
I can confirm this does happen since it happened to me.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

prefect posted:

What's it say in English?

The Aurebesh says:
THIS DROID IS YOUR FRIEND
HE FIGHTS FOR MEATBAGS

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Medullah posted:

The Aurebesh says:
THIS DROID IS YOUR FRIEND
HE FIGHTS FOR MEATBAGS

I like it. :3:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

So not only does it look like a Smash 4 reveal poster, he's stealing Ike's win quote?

:colbert:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Medullah posted:

Now this is a good subscriber reward.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

I completed all the Consular class quests including the Ilum epilogue and two flashpoints and its not showing as complete on the character selection screen or in the achievements list, any idea why or how to fix it?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Kly posted:

I completed all the Consular class quests including the Ilum epilogue and two flashpoints and its not showing as complete on the character selection screen or in the achievements list, any idea why or how to fix it?

Log off, log back on, submit a ticket if it still didn't update.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Medullah posted:

Took them long enough. I assume that it will have the effect slot they just added.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Wacky Delly posted:

Took them long enough. I assume that it will have the effect slot they just added.

All event and cartel weapons do except for a few of the more esoteric virbro-weapons.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Wonder how much that bad boy will be(how much I will pay for two that is)

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Wonder how much that bad boy will be(how much I will pay for two that is)

I think somehow getting it and then spending CC to allow it for all characters would be way cheaper.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Fargin Icehole posted:

I think somehow getting it and then spending CC to allow it for all characters would be way cheaper.

I'm a marauder so I would have to rock two to get the duel wield going

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

So get one then claim a duplicate from your collection on that character?

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Medullah posted:

Log off, log back on, submit a ticket if it still didn't update.

logging didnt help, cant submit a ticket as preferred as far as I can tell. bummer. thanks anyway though!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Medullah posted:

There's a level beyond the cross blade.

I call it cross blade 2.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Bob NewSCART posted:

Kurieg posted:

So get one then claim a duplicate from your collection on that character?

This, once you get one you can claim unlimited on that character, or spend the 400cc (likely cost) to unlock across account.

My suspicion is that this one will be as rare as the Arbiter's was at first, so you can expect ~50 million plus for the first few months then if it keeps getting added to packs like Arbiter's it'll settle at ~20 million.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

OhFunny posted:

There's a level beyond the cross blade.

I call it cross blade 2.

It looks like there's exposed color on the hilt on that one, or is it just the glow layer filter mixing with the holes in the model?

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Is that a sword with a laser sight on it..? :staredog:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Hulk Smash! posted:

For when you gotta fight evil but also have a slide presentation at 6pm.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Medullah posted:

For when you gotta fight evil but also have a slide presentation at 6pm.

That's the first line in my job description.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Working at 6pm? Which side is the evil one here?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Hulk Smash! posted:

Kurieg posted:

Is that a vibrosword with a laser sight?

:negative:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Also clearly you guys have never seen a space bayonet which is clearly what that actually is.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Hey, I work at 6PM for (or against, I don't remember) evil. I can't be expected to read

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Hulk Smash! posted:

Gunswords are coming 4.6 confirmed.

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug
I want it. When can my Vanguard use a sword with a laser sight? He needs help with his accuracy. And stabbing things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Allatum posted:

I want it. When can my Vanguard use a sword with a laser sight? He needs help with his accuracy. And stabbing things.

I'd resub if i could be a vanguard with a bayonet. Bayonets are cool

• Locked thread