Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm really tired of getting lynched on D1/2 cause I'm not awake when everyone else is posting :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Awake or not I would lynch you for the ponytar.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Allen Wren posted:

When I was living alone and hating myself in my mid-20s, I would pretty regularly make myself a meal I mentally referred to as a "4+4+4+4" which consisted of four strips of bacon, four eggs (over easy, fried in the bacon grease), four slices of toast and four bags' worth of tea.

It was deviled eggs when i ate 6 and it was over the course of a thanksgiving dinner i ate 6 whole eggs worth of them and like a tiny scrap of everything else. I really loved deviled eggs as a kid.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I just recently started getting into deviled eggs because I hated them when I was younger

I think I ate 8 whole ones last time we made them and drat now I want some

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

CapitalistPig posted:

It was deviled eggs when i ate 6 and it was over the course of a thanksgiving dinner i ate 6 whole eggs worth of them and like a tiny scrap of everything else. I really loved deviled eggs as a kid.

"as a kid"

is it really love if you have that modifier in there, i think not. maybe you had a crush on deviled eggs, but you'll never love them them way i doooooo

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

PS: a touch of dill relish in deviled eggs is a knockout. or use sriracha in the mix and sprinkle with cajun seasoning instead of paprika. gah I need to make deviled eggs today.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

We haven't done a buzzfeed in a while. Quote this post and I'll tell you which hot beverage you are.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Look Under The Rock posted:

We haven't done a buzzfeed in a while. Quote this post and I'll tell you which hot beverage you are.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm lava in a glass imo.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:sludgepal:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i am Mountain Dew: Pitch Black left in a car in direct sunlight in Florida summer heat

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I really love deviled eggs.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Btw, if you're not observing the Overwatch Mafia game, you're really missing out, in my unbaised opinion.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

"as a kid"

is it really love if you have that modifier in there, i think not. maybe you had a crush on deviled eggs, but you'll never love them them way i doooooo

Lol k

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

They are ok i have dulled my love of them over time. They are still good but they aren't my OMG FAVORITE anymore.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Infinitum posted:

hospital coffee in a 6-oz foam cup

chaoslord posted:

triple-strength tea with milk but no sugar

CCKeane posted:

mulled wine served in your favorite mug

Kumbamontu posted:

venti caramel macchiato, extra caramel, extra macchiato

Ixtlilton posted:

organic cafe miel, soy milk

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You skipped me :(

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Podima posted:

warm milk with cinnamon, in a small bowl for some reason

Grandicap posted:

black eye with a side of sparkling water

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I've never had deviled eggs

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I've never had deviled eggs

:monocle:

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I like a hardboiled egg just fine, an egg salad sandwich is one of my go-tos when I've got minimal energy and maximal hunger, but deviled eggs always taste weird. I can't get into it. I dunno.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
End my loving life my flight is delayed 3 hours. That's literally the length of the flight

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

End my loving life my flight is delayed 3 hours. That's literally the length of the flight

Sucks poo poo. Get drunk at the airport bar on the company dime?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

Sucks poo poo. Get drunk at the airport bar on the company dime?

SURE AM

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Always look on the bright side of life! :sun:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHxiPPx1lI
gulag should i get this video game just to recreate the alex and bernie fight over and over and over

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I dunno I only ever played the ps2 games (encounters in space is cool the rest are very eh)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

I dunno I only ever played the ps2 games (encounters in space is cool the rest are very eh)

this game is suppose to be really good and its has like 90 characters. its mostly an arcade one but the ps3 one is suppose to be something people are actually doing tournaments for or something i dunno

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Quote this post and I'll tell you what flavor chips you are

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you what flavor chips you are