Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

:byewhore:

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you for your contribution to internet comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Zephyrine posted:

Psyops claims another victim.

But seriously why would eve goons get so buttblasted over something called loving psyops?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

holy poo poo did gsf actually lose deklein

so much poo poo, parked in vfk until the end of time now i guess

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Prop Wash posted:

I'm in Deklein without a god damned corp now too. gently caress.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Prop Wash posted:

Sov works differently now. It comes and goes much more fluidly, so you might actually see your stuff again!

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

Sov works differently now. It comes and goes much more fluidly, so you might actually see your stuff again!

Just don't use jabber or you'll get banned from GSF by the little IRC circle jerk? I'm kind of feeling the vibe that GSF became the very cunts they hated.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Use jabber all you like, just don't go there and paste the contents of your email to the Icelandic police about a fake story of you catching your kid playing slots in EVE Online.

Or, you know, send retarded emails like that in the first place :wtc:

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

Use jabber all you like, just don't go there and paste the contents of your email to the Icelandic police about a fake story of you catching your kid playing slots in EVE Online.

Why the gently caress not? IWI is an IRL disruption it's fair to respond with IRL inquiry, sorry to hurt your moral high ground you gigantic oval office. GSF used to be about dicking around like this, since when did you guys become a loving moderated subreddit?

bluegoon fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 27, 2016

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

bluegoon posted:

Why the gently caress not?

Please seek psychiatric help. I'm not kidding. You have weapons grade sadbrains.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

vyst posted:

Please seek psychiatric help. I'm not kidding. You have weapons grade sadbrains.

That's a dick thing to state, just parroting the rest of the IRC group. Look if you don't like satire and enjoy reason why are you in SA?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Prop Wash posted:

Capital got moved to YA0 like 3 years ago, how long have you been gone?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

filing false police reports is a crime every place i know of so i sort of assume it's illegal in iceland too

this is so over the top i have trouble believing it's not some test guy or dj or whatever trying to 'prove' how bad the goonies are

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

hailthefish posted:

bluegoon posted:

Why the gently caress not? IWI is an IRL disruption it's fair to respond with IRL inquiry, sorry to hurt your moral high ground you gigantic oval office. GSF used to be about dicking around like this, since when did you guys become a loving moderated subreddit?

:psyduck:

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
I'm sure there are legit gripes to be had about GSF but that... No, just no.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

evilweasel posted:

filing false police reports is a crime every place i know of so i sort of assume it's illegal in iceland too

this is so over the top i have trouble believing it's not some test guy or dj or whatever trying to 'prove' how bad the goonies are

I didn't file poo poo inquired only you turbo retard.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

bluegoon posted:

That's a dick thing to state, just parroting the rest of the IRC group. Look if you don't like satire and enjoy reason why are you in SA?

It's a tough reality but whatever your shtick is seems like it's rooted in mental instability. Please get help.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Thought I'd take one for the team and find out about this IWI poo poo locally in Iceland guess it was a bad idea..

What the gently caress do you call this article then, :psyduck: https://www.themittani.com/features/how-iwi-made-criminals-ccp-and-me

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

vyst posted:

It's a tough reality but whatever your shtick is seems like it's rooted in mental instability. Please get help.

You seem overly confident in your $10 and privilege to act like a oval office, please reign that poo poo in.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

bluegoon posted:

Thought I'd take one for the team and find out about this IWI poo poo locally in Iceland guess it was a bad idea..

What the gently caress do you call this article then, :psyduck: https://www.themittani.com/features/how-iwi-made-criminals-ccp-and-me

a discussion of florida laws and what they do and don't cover, notably lacking a made up story sent to the police

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

evilweasel posted:

a discussion of florida laws and what they do and don't cover, notably lacking a made up story sent to the police

Don't troll for the sake of excitement and escalate stupid poo poo, especially aimed towards goons. This is some 90s tier IRC poo poo.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

:psyduck:

gently caress goons

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
wait, bluegoon is retard behind the psyops thread as well?

lmao

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

bluegoon posted:

Don't troll for the sake of excitement and escalate stupid poo poo, especially aimed towards goons. This is some 90s tier IRC poo poo.

odd, that's exactly what i was thinking as well

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

evilweasel posted:

This. Also, for those listening in at home, bluegoon = LJ Roos = the creepy guy who posted that proposal for "psyops squad" whose activities would have bordered on doxxing if it was allowed to exist.

Seriously -- this is a video game, and it's not that important. LJ, you seriously need to get some professional help, because this is not healthy behavior.

e: vvvvvv "JOKES ON THEM I WAS ONLY PRETENDING"

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 27, 2016

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

ullerrm posted:

This. Also, for those listening in at home, bluegoon = LJ Roos = the creepy guy who posted that proposal for "psyops squad" whose activities would have bordered on doxxing if it was allowed to exist.

Seriously -- this is a video game, and it's not that important. LJ, you seriously need to get some professional help, because this is not healthy behavior.

It was literally satire, but you seem hell bent on riding this out, so go ahead. gently caress me GSF 2016 sucks BALLS.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Multiple people shat on you for the psyops thing. Like pages. Every single reply actually. Reddit had a loving field day with your post about targeting mentally deficient people.

So you thought(I assume) that now was not the time to re evaluate your posting, and instead that the police departments of Europe would pay attention to space ship gambling websites.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

gently caress goons

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

Capital got moved to YA0 like 3 years ago, how long have you been gone?

at least three years I guess but judging from this page of the thread not much has changed, complete with meltdown from crazy person who joined since i left hilariously complaining about WHAT GSF HAS BECOME

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

4th Horseman posted:

Multiple people shat on you for the psyops thing. Like pages. Every single reply actually. Reddit had a loving field day with your post about targeting mentally deficient people.

So you thought(I assume) that now was not the time to re evaluate your posting, and instead that the police departments of Europe would pay attention to space ship gambling websites.

Both attempts were great and you white knighting this makes it even greater.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
well, tbf the psyops OP was pretty funny but you should have revealed the joke and moved on instead of pushing it

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

nex posted:

well, tbf the psyops OP was pretty funny but you should have revealed the joke and moved on instead of pushing it

Yeah probably, don't think stupid funny poo poo was reason enough to get banned over though, I think this little internet spaceship vacuum is so crazy right now the whole corp stopped being SA a long rear end time ago, lot's of serious business and white knights now, just generic poo poo now. It's just IRC hierarchy and parroting.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bluegoon posted:

Yeah probably, don't think stupid funny poo poo was reason enough to get banned over though, I think this little internet spaceship vacuum is so crazy right now the whole corp stopped being SA a long rear end time ago, lot's of serious business and white knights now, just generic poo poo now. It's just IRC hierarchy and parroting.

Perhaps you should try Darius Johnsons corp, I heard the truegoons are over there

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Show us on the doll where Internet Relay Chat touched you.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

Show us on the doll where Internet Relay Chat touched you.

Think you wanted to post that on Elysium, gently caress off.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Orange Red Bull posted:

Perhaps you should try Darius Johnsons corp, I heard the truegoons are over there

Thanks.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

bluegoon posted:

You seem overly confident in your $10 and privilege to act like a oval office, please reign that poo poo in.

Hey psychodude this will not go well for you also seek help.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

:eonwe: seek mental help, friend :eonwe:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

bluegoon posted:

While you are sort of in a strange situation, your comment about the corp is somewhat true.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

feedmegin posted:

Hey psychodude this will not go well for you also seek help.

Nice seeing GSF turn into absolute normie poo poo. Why the gently caress are you even here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

jm20 posted:

While you are sort of in a strange situation, your comment about the corp is somewhat true.

it is an opinion which has been true since the day goonswarm was created, but nobody has ever won points by stating it

• Locked thread