Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
slap fighting with the crazy guy is still slapfighting!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

bluegoon posted:

Now if you faggots will excuse me, I'm going to watch 50 shades of grey with my wife.

whatever you say mr unironic anime 'tar

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Orange Red Bull posted:

MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN

Angry emotion driven meltdowns and finger pointing is peak eve. The only thing that could top this is scamming Jack Gating a dude and gifting them a SA account to post in the thread

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
How long has it been since goonwaffe has had a corp purge? Every single activity metric seems to suggest that the corp isn't that active, although it still has 3k members or so.

I wonder if this is just to maintain the illusion of power and prevent a pubbie insurrection in the alliance.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

bluegoon posted:

superficial faggotry.

doodah, doodah

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
I just went to pee, and spat in the toilette, and it's blood, every time I spit it's blood in the mucus, what does this mean? Im drinking brandy and coke, and theres no pain or whatever, just blood now, anyone got an idea?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
I'm going to start z0r chaining my support ticket petitions, you guys should too

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

jm20 posted:

I'm going to start z0r chaining my support ticket petitions, you guys should too

I find if I'm polite CCP actually does poo poo for me, so...

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Landsknecht posted:

How long has it been since goonwaffe has had a corp purge? Every single activity metric seems to suggest that the corp isn't that active, although it still has 3k members or so.

I wonder if this is just to maintain the illusion of power and prevent a pubbie insurrection in the alliance.

Goonwaffe doesn't really purge, aside from if you unsub/let your api expire. That's sorta our schtick, as long as you're a goon you can stay in the corp. At least, last I checked.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

bluegoon posted:

I just went to pee, and spat in the toilette, and it's blood, every time I spit it's blood in the mucus, what does this mean? Im drinking brandy and coke, and theres no pain or whatever, just blood now, anyone got an idea?

Means you need to go see your dentist more than twice every fifteen years.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Landsknecht posted:

I find if I'm polite CCP actually does poo poo for me, so...

JM24 April 24, 2016 22:16 <<

So by being nice they will respond to my ticket? cool theory

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

RazNation posted:

Means you need to go see your dentist more than twice every fifteen years.

You think it's dental? So wouldn't necessarily be organ related?

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

hailthefish posted:

Use jabber all you like, just don't go there and paste the contents of your email to the Icelandic police about a fake story of you catching your kid playing slots in EVE Online.

Or, you know, send retarded emails like that in the first place :wtc:

:wtc: barely even covers it

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

bluegoon posted:

sounds like your brain read your posts

quote:

(03:56:57) lj_roos: Note I have contacted the ministry of interior and was referred to the Icelandic Police email.

I caught my son playing slots in the computer video game Eve Online, he was using my credit card to buy currency to gamble.

I immediately investigated the company behind the video game and their ratings do not show gambling, it also carries a rating of 13! The company is called CCP Games, are they even allowed to host gambling and not strictly declare it?

I was just informed that gambling is illegal in Iceland? How are they hosting gambling through their video game then?

Please advise. Here is the details of the company behind this "game" Address: Grandagarður 8, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland Phone:+354 540 9100 Hours: Open today · 9AM–5PM Thank you. Concerned parent.

:psyduck:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I'm so used to people saying "nice meltdown" over boring poo poo that I was completely unprepared for this.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Vando posted:

sounds like your brain read your posts

Dude think mittani and deadtear are offline, you can stop edgeposting right now, hopefully they'll be back soon so you can eagerly quote it to others.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no im not :confused:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
also I didn't ban you idk why you keep bringing me up

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
I think PsyOps needs to be a corp.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also I didn't ban you idk why you keep bringing me up

Wasn't you it was that sweat pants wearing lawyer motherfucker. You get to live, you're actually cool.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Landsknecht posted:

People seem to be bemoaning assets stuck in VFK; I will legit move stuff for you for a reasonable cut, just send me a PM or convo Ordo GArr ingame

Or they could just use black frog, since they service all of deklein now.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

bluegoon posted:

I think PsyOps needs to be a corp.

:shrug: that kinda detracts from that whole 'PsyOps' thing you keep pretending you know something about though.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
oh phew i get to live

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

oh phew i get to live

Phew!

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

oh phew i get to live

I'm not a fan of your boss.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

bluegoon posted:

You think it's dental? So wouldn't necessarily be organ related?

So I guess you were not trolling but fawk who knows.....err....cares.

If you are spitting out blood, you got issues either in your throat or stomach. Ulcers, cysts, or other open sores.

If you have blood in your stool, then the issue is in your intestines.

Either way, coughing up blood is nature's way of saying there is something wrong.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

RazNation posted:

So I guess you were not trolling but fawk who knows.....err....cares.

If you are spitting out blood, you got issues either in your throat or stomach. Ulcers, cysts, or other open sores.

If you have blood in your stool, then the issue is in your intestines.

Either way, coughing up blood is nature's way of saying there is something wrong.

tnx

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

bluegoon posted:

If him banning someone from Goonfleet dot com brings us this much free entertainment then may his reign last forever.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

bluegoon posted:

Well, thanks for clearing that up! :ms:

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Rhymenoserous posted:

If him banning someone from Goonfleet dot com brings us this much free entertainment then may his reign last forever.

Absolutely agree, just never thought it would be at the expense of other goons.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

bluegoon posted:

Absolutely agree, just never thought it would be at the expense of other goons.

I thought you were going to watch a movie with your wife. Or is that just misdirection for more ~psyops~

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

vyst posted:

Or is that just misdirection for more ~psyops~

!PsyOps!

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
So when's the AMA full of concerns you've held for years but first mentioned about 10 minutes after you were banned?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

bluegoon posted:

a gigantic loving meltdown.

Yeah ol' Paco's not lookin so bad right now is he, bitches? Mmhmm... suck it. :boom:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Daco Vato posted:

Yeah ol' Paco's not lookin so bad right now is he, bitches? Mmhmm... suck it. :boom:

lmao

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
Well yes I am sub-paco now being banned, of course. So at least give him a break you faggots.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Daco Vato posted:

i called the icelandic police and they informed me your posting is a crime

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

Im guessing this bluegoon sperg missed the cultural revolution

bluegoon posted:

Yeah this thread is about Eve, not about GSF, this isn't your little defender base station, just face it, you guys kind of became faggots.

God you loving called it. Can't wait for VG to get on and see this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Other Barry posted:

So when's the AMA full of concerns you've held for years but first mentioned about 10 minutes after you were banned?

my upvotes are ready

• Locked thread