Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Give me that avatar please. And a Trump tower if you're allowed to have those without toxxing for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Three Olives posted:

For real we are in an election where the Republican nominee for president is releasing official press releases calling the presumptive nominee of the other party by a nickname calling her crooked.

I mean gently caress it, Hillary might as well start referring to Donald in press releases as "Business Failure Donny" And "Scam artist Donny".

They were trying to make "Dangerous Donald" a thing because the DNC are really loving stupid.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

fishmech posted:

it ended in February

It ended in October.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
trump valuing short-term profits over california's remaining wildlife is not really a particularly radical or unusual position for the republican party

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Give me that avatar please. And a Trump tower if you're allowed to have those without toxxing for him.

no you idiot! you have to toxx!!!!!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Jewel Repetition posted:

you can give yourself a tower. it's not hard

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

LogisticEarth posted:

MY DAUGHTER, MY SISTER GIRLFRIEND

ftfy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
actually you can have mine jewel. i dont want it anymore.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no you idiot! you have to toxx!!!!!

I can't, I already toxxed for Hillary.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

actually you can have mine jewel. i dont want it anymore.

There's no way they'll let you get out.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Don't blame me, I voted for Jeb!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what are they gonna do? send nml2 to my house to annoy me?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

They were trying to make "Dangerous Donald" a thing because the DNC are really loving stupid.

Thankfully, they seem to have abandoned that effort after their trial balloon completely flopped.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Three Olives posted:

For real we are in an election where the Republican nominee for president is releasing official press releases calling the presumptive nominee of the other party by a nickname calling her crooked.

I mean gently caress it, Hillary might as well start referring to Donald in press releases as "Business Failure Donny" And "Scam artist Donny".

Long con don

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/736295986654384129

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Three Olives posted:

"Donny, you're out of your element!"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/tech-company-we-will-put-up-10-million-for-bernie-trump-deba?utm_term=.vwdmkgpW0#.hgOOGvXM0

Donald is passing on the $10M charity offer he said he needed to debate. Good job walking into that one Trump.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 27, 2016

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

I mean what does Obama even know about Hawaii?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Three Olives posted:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/tech-company-we-will-put-up-10-million-for-bernie-trump-deba?utm_term=.vwdmkgpW0#.hgOOGvXM0

Do Donald is passing on the $10M charity offer he said he needed to debate. Good job walking into that one Trump.

Lol, coward

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

whydirt posted:

I mean what does Obama even know about Hawaii?

how to fake hawaiian birth certificates

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Old man waving cane in the air spotted on the Trump rally feed.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

it means hes gonna open it. turn the big wheel labeled "water" from the NO setting to the YES setting. problem solved, liberal.

But not too much, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

shiksa posted:

how to fake hawaiian birth certificates

they're printed on palm leaves for gently caress's sake. not that hard to fake!!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Jewel Repetition posted:

I can't, I already toxxed for Hillary.

There's no way they'll let you get out.

There were people who double toxxed in 2008!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

Donald is passing on the $10M charity offer he said he needed to debate. Good job walking into that one Trump.

If Hillary and Bernie could actually coordinate and agree to do something useful towards winning the general election; they could turn this into a huge ad campaign; if Trump refuses, he's a coward, if he accepts, it could result in all kinds of wonderful to burn his rear end down.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

Old man waving cane in the air spotted on the Trump rally feed.

Bernie vs Trump debate is on!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

William Bear posted:

Also, he needs to come up with nickname for Wasserman-Schultz. It will be hard, but worth it in the general.

Not sure he needs one for her. I don't think she's, uh...that popular with anyone.

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

radical meme posted:

If Hillary and Bernie could actually coordinate and agree to do something useful towards winning the general election; they could turn this into a huge ad campaign; if Trump refuses, he's a coward, if he accepts, it could result in all kinds of wonderful to burn his rear end down.
lmao, correct response

http://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/736297366253232129

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nice.

Hillary should then agree to debate Bernie, and say, "Hey, you tiny-handed pussy, I'll do it!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sullat posted:

But not too much, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence.

drat it why didn't i think of this?

footage of trump turning on california's water

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It is now time for the daily Ed Klein reading at the Trump rally.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/TIMEPolitics/status/736272086595973121
https://twitter.com/tcberenson/status/736301204620386304

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Majorian posted:

Nice.

Hillary should then agree to debate Bernie, and say, "Hey, you tiny-handed pussy, I'll do it!"

Except Hillary won't do it for the exact same reason Trump won't. Because it's a bad move that can only damage her at this point.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Kissinger saying he disagrees with Trump actually makes me think better of Trump :ohdear:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Have any of you liberal morons ever heard of the PACIFIC OCEAN? Lotsa water in the Pacific Ocean. So simple.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cnut the Great posted:

Except Hillary won't do it for the exact same reason Trump won't. Because it's a bad move that can only damage her at this point.

Yeah, I was actually trying to suggest that Hillary and Bernie work together to do something good and beneficial but I think that bridge has already been berned.

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

misdirectomy posted:

Have any of you liberal morons ever heard of the PACIFIC OCEAN? Lotsa water in the Pacific Ocean. So simple.

It's funny, Palin said basically the same exact thing:

quote:

You might ask, though, why don’t they just fix the infrastructure problem, why don’t they just build more reservoirs and plants? After all, California is a coastal state. It’s got a whole ocean right there, water all around ya.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i think donald trump just straight doesn't care about policy, but i'm pretty positive sarah palin is straight up one of the stupidest people to ever run for elected office.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cnut the Great posted:

I was joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
???

https://twitter.com/thegarance/status/736307715954335744

• Locked thread