Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

fullroundaction posted:

Wait ... he's mad at the guy for simply reporting the news that there's a delay? Why would he not threaten the developer instead?

:psyduck:

I guess that's why we have the expression "don't kill the messenger".

He's angry because the delay, while widely reported, has not been confirmed by the developer (supposedly a Gamestop employee leaked it or something). The developer has stay stayed silent on it, which honestly probably proves the truth in it (it's been several days). So he's angry that they are SMEARING THE DEVELOPERS GOOD NAME WITH FALSE DELAY REPORTS over something that is probably true but technically unconfirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Wow, what an rear end in a top hat. I mean, sure, dropping the bombs may have been a wartime necessity, but it is still a very tragic event. What, does this guy also praise the bombing of Dresden, or the far more devastating firebombings of Tokyo?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Why are people suddenly talking about an event that happened 75 years ago anyway?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Why are people suddenly talking about an event that happened 75 years ago anyway?

Obama is there.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

That's nothing. I mean there are still whole sections of the country upset about a war the ended 130 years ago!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

oldpainless posted:

Obama became the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima.

Pee pee Doo Doo he's a bad president.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Obama went to Japan and joined then in a ceremony in remembrance or something.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Did the president of Japan go to Pearl Harbor for a ceremony of remembrance?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

jadebullet posted:

Wow, what an rear end in a top hat. I mean, sure, dropping the bombs may have been a wartime necessity, but it is still a very tragic event. What, does this guy also praise the bombing of Dresden, or the far more devastating firebombings of Tokyo?

Back when Japan was devastated by the earthquakes in 2011, there were people going on twitter and saying things along the lines of "that's what you deserve for Pearl Harbour".

Edit: I grammar good

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 20:18 on May 27, 2016

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Back Japan was devastated by the earthquakes in 2011, there were people going on twitter and saying things along the lines of "that's what you deserve for Pearl Harbour".

People also did this for the Women's World Cup

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Did the President show up at Outback when I had to send my bloomin' onion back twice?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

DemeaninDemon posted:

Obama became the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima.

Pee pee Doo Doo he's a bad president.

Also it's Memorial Day weekend, so he's basically spitting on are troops or something.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I hear Obama said "gently caress Chris Kyle, Japanese technology forever!" and then wiped his rear end with the 9/11 flag.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I hear Obama said "gently caress Chris Kyle, Japanese technology forever!" and then wiped his rear end with the 9/11 flag.

Was this before or after he had members of Los Zetas rape the Constitution?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Somebody on my FB was talking with someone who posted this article about some guy in Idaho taking his 15 year old daughter and her 24-year old rapist out of state to get married, and using that as a launch for a discussion about mis-understood, mis-applied bible verses that don't really jive at all with modern life.

This is out of context of what he was responding to, but the content of the post isn't the point.

guy in the comments of said article posted:

And yet if xtians want to follow what the Jeez said, they pretty much have to abide by the law of Heston too.

I want someone to have a really in depth religious debate with this guy just to see how many snarky nicknames he has for religious things.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

More or less every person involved in bombings and every historian with even a shred of credibility acknowledges that we didn't actually need to use the nukes to end the war with Japan. Most of the people involved in the decision went on to regret it later in life. gently caress off Crowder.

Try telling that to The Greatest Generation.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Jeezy Creezy

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Nukes are just a scapegoat to make people forget about the firebombing campaigns that killed just as many or more people in similar spans of time.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Henchman of Santa posted:

People also did this for the Women's World Cup

They deserved the women's world cup because of pearl harbor? :confused:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

grittyreboot posted:

Has there been any discussion by the red pill community about the fact that the two people who created the red pill/ blue pill metaphors are both now living as women?

wait are you saying the wachowski's made the metaphor in the matrix or the mra meaning?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

oldpainless posted:

Did the president of Japan go to Pearl Harbor for a ceremony of remembrance?

Their Emperor did in 1994.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

They deserved the women's world cup because of pearl harbor? :confused:

The US beat Japan last year. And I'm sure there were nuke jokes in 2011.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

snergle posted:

wait are you saying the wachowski's made the metaphor in the matrix or the mra meaning?

Unless the red pill/blue pill metaphor predates The Matrix, then yes, they're talking about the metaphor in the movie, not what MRAs turned it into.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Otisburg posted:

Their Emperor did in 1994.

Also, International Men's Day is November 19.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

DicktheCat posted:

Try telling that to The Greatest Generation.

(they're all dead)

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Fathis Munk posted:

Jesus who is this rear end in a top hat.

Also
https://twitter.com/PaulyBowz/status/736184187435286528

R U an, AMERICAN?

Idiots on Social Media: R U, an AMERICAN?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

snergle posted:

The Matrix metaphor, which the MRAs co-opted.

E: poo poo, beaten.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Grondoth posted:

(they're all dead)

(It was a jab at Boomers.)

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Isn't Japan still pretending they didn't rape Nanking?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Byzantine posted:

Isn't Japan still pretending they didn't rape Nanking?

They're just finally offering compensation to Korean comfort women. Except there are only like 4 of those left.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Discussing human atrocities seems like a super good idea. What was your favourite genocide of a native population and/or war crime?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

EmmyOk posted:

Discussing human atrocities seems like a super good idea. What was your favourite genocide of a native population and/or war crime?

The behavior of the White race, as a collective, over the last fifty years can only appropriately be referred to as “racial suicide.” We are willingly exterminating ourselves with both masochistic self-loathing and nihilistic materialism. If this trend is not reversed, we are entirely doomed. We shall cease to exist, and the animals that inherit the earth will not keep record of us having ever existed.

It is do or die now. Your call, White Man.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Have you experienced true white trash? The only thing they do harder than meth is reproduce.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Fathis Munk posted:

Jesus who is this rear end in a top hat.
Crowder used to be Fox's in-house comedian, but they dropped him a few years back after he threw in with the alt-right and bit the hand that fed him by publicly criticizing Hannity and other Fox personalities. Unfortunately for him, the alt-right adopted Milo as it's figurehead instead, so he's spent the last couple of years screaming his hot takes about TRANNIES FAGGOTS LIBTARDS WHY CANT I SAY friend of the family WHITE MEN THE MOST OPPRESSED MINORITY in the desperate hope that people notice him and generate some financial revenue that will let him out of his parents' basement.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Krispy Kareem posted:

They're just finally offering compensation to Korean comfort women. Except there are only like 4 of those left.

This is actually a really clever strategy. A lot cheaper just to wait until most of your victims are dead. Also that way most of the actual perpetrators are probably dead as well so you don't have to bother with a messy investigation or possibly a trial.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 03:30 on May 28, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Picnic Princess posted:

You remember that kid who would throw tantrums because he took games too seriously, refused to play with you unless he was player 1 with the good controller and got really mad if you just button mashed in Street Fighter because "that's not how you're supposed to play it! I'm not playing with you anymore!!!" and would throw his controller and start angry crying? That kid is in his 20s now and never changed.

I had a friend like this, he would get pissed off and turn off the console every time I started to win in a game whether it was smash bros or street fighter. I saw him a few years ago when I went to visit a friend that still lived in that town. That guy still lived with his parents, in their attic, and looked like a skeleton someone had dipped in paper mache. He posts angrily on the internet about his very important opinions about videogames and how women ruin them.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Back when Japan was devastated by the earthquakes in 2011, there were people going on twitter and saying things along the lines of "that's what you deserve for Pearl Harbour".
I've seen people at the pearl harbor memorial get very angry and loudly talk about how "people like them shouldn't be allowed here after what they did" in reference to anyone Asian.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Have you experienced true white trash? The only thing they do harder than meth is reproduce.

We drink pretty good too.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Krispy Kareem posted:

Disgraceful.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
My aunt posted a pretty innocent story today on FB, then the rest of my family had to go and make it a racist circle jerk. Black is just random people, red is my uncle (who the story is about).

Not only has my uncle been on permanent disability receiving those sweet sweet government checks for decades, hispanics are also not allowed to own nicer cars than him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I just want to remind everyone that in the US, Memorial Day is rapidly approaching, and with it, the bombardment of "ARE TROOPS, gently caress YOU OBLAMMO" on social media.

I can't wait. Any of the 37 holidays having to do with our armed forces are always just full of people tripping over themselves to see who can fellaciate them the hardest, and it usually gives me some amazing content for this thread.