Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

bluegoon posted:

Listen I don't think we're at any personal terms for you to start using more than one question mark, OK?

really don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
but keep trying harder so you can get banned again or something

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Foehammer007 posted:

but keep trying harder so you can get banned again or something

You should definitely bait bans professionally.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You should download the Talkspace app on your cellular device and sign up for their service ASAP. It could really improve your quality of life.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I didnt delete the bad thread I trashed the op and cornfielded the thread itself and said what I did when i did it

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

bluegoon posted:

seriously though

????

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese
Is this really good enough to keep you Goons out of your sov or is OP just talking poo poo?

Oh, and the new patch notes got the new camera. I don't really notice any difference in my gameplay, but with all this focus on the camera, I'm surprised this glitch came to pass. I save up for my first Astero and fly through my very first wormhole. As soon as I do, my camera detaches from my ship and I fly off into the ether and I have to manually click "look at my ship" to get it back.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Nazareth posted:

Oh, and the new patch notes got the new camera. I don't really notice any difference in my gameplay, but with all this focus on the camera, I'm surprised this glitch came to pass. I save up for my first Astero and fly through my very first wormhole. As soon as I do, my camera detaches from my ship and I fly off into the ether and I have to manually click "look at my ship" to get it back.

probably what happened is you got into Tactical Camera mode somehow, hit Alt-2 and it'll go back to standard chase

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Foehammer007 posted:

seriously though

????

I mean... didn't you ever have a yellow belt? You gotta earn your way up the posting ranks and some of us have a harder time than others.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
what

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Nazareth posted:

Is this really good enough to keep you Goons out of your sov or is OP just talking poo poo?

I'm waiting for the patch to go life to jump on the dogpile. The targeting marquee is a huge problem and prevents me from cloaking 10% of the time. I have a key bound to reset the camera and have to use it when the client decides I wanted to pan the camera sideways. The tracking motion is also way too fast and I lose my orientation, which is a crucial element of looking at a thing relative to my ship.

There are other issues and I'm saving it for when the patch is live and the camera is crammed down everyone's throats despite being designed poorly and being way too touchy.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
nevermind the "war," next week's meta will be the tracking camera.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Nothing. No mercy. Sweep the leg, Johnny.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
yes those are words

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Daco Vato posted:

Nothing. No mercy. Sweep the leg, Johnny.

Nice.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

p7hk9 posted:

Money well spent. Our Ibis backbone is surely broken.

Worth it. Also killed an Ares on the same trip and then lost my Taranis to a gate camp :black101:

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 18:06 on May 28, 2016

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
And just got kicked from PH, this is fantastic.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

frozenpussy posted:

counterpoint: we extolled Xenuria with a seat on the CSM.

I can think more than one thing is stupid without them negating each other

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

bluegoon posted:

Think carefully about the one thing in common between your kick from GSF and your kick from PH, it will lead you to a place of enlightenment

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

bluegoon posted:

This is a psyops free zone :fuckoff:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

Worth it. Also killed and Ares on the same trip and then lost my Taranis to a gate camp :black101:

I was about to redirect myselfs to Sobaseki to fite you.

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

bluegoon posted:

Why are you getting kicked from every major faction? Are you calling them anti-Semitic slurs because they won't replace your dreads?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
If GSF was pared down to 1000 characters I would be 1% of GSF with ten mains.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Nazareth posted:

Why are you getting kicked from every major faction? Are you calling them anti-Semitic slurs because they won't replace your dreads?

Dude I have literally said nothing must be this psyops bullshit again.

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

bluegoon posted:

Maybe you should be more sociable. Saying nothing and lurking around sounds very spy-like. You sure you're not a spy? :palmon:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
PsyOps has a hand in everything in Eve. No doubt they pulled strings with high ranking Horde spies to get you commissared. No one even knows who the leader of PsyOps is.

ApocalypseMeow
Mar 4, 2008

I love the smell of Catnip in the morning....Smells like Victory.

Zephyrine posted:

PsyOps has a hand in everything in Eve. No doubt they pulled strings with high ranking Horde spies to get you commissared. No one even knows who the leader of PsyOps is.

It's me, I'm the leader.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

bluegoon posted:

You have said much in this thread though and there sure are lots of non-gsf goons you know? So probably take a knee on the posting until the whole "wow gently caress that guy in particular" storm blows over, muchacho.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Daco Vato posted:

You have said much in this thread though and there sure are lots of non-gsf goons you know? So probably take a knee on the posting until the whole "wow gently caress that guy in particular" storm blows over, muchacho.

Yeah think that's a good idea, thanks dude.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

bluegoon posted:

He already baits for audiences. He doesn't need you to teach him.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rust Martialis posted:

Zeph can vouch you into Pandemic Horde.

Nope. He'd be purged as soon as he got in.

Edit - https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/lj%20roos

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:47 on May 28, 2016

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

bluegoon posted:

sounds like your blacklisting extends well past gsf, gl trying to join a decently established eve organization now :owned:

how does it feel to be viewed as more of a toxic entity than xenuria?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Unfunny Poster posted:

Nope. He'd be purged as soon as he got in.

Edit - https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/lj%20roos

he made it a couple hours longer in GW so well done him

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Daco Vato posted:

good advice

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daco Vato posted:

Those who cannot do, teach I guess.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Nazareth posted:

No. That's in 93PI (you can't put up bubbles in Saranen) and we can simply use titan bridges to get past it. We basically never fly through 93PI for ops. The whole reason to live in Saranen is that you can't put up bubbles there.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

vyst posted:

Those who cannot do, teach I guess.

Yep just like you with the good advice about seeking out that online therapy resource. Teamwork!

Nunes
Apr 24, 2016
I just wanted to take a moment to thanks the folks who gave me advice for my EVE related questions many many pages ago. I feel little like a jerk for not making time to say thanks earlier!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daco Vato posted:

Yep just like you with the good advice about seeking out that online therapy resource. Teamwork!

I've been to therapy so it's not the same analogy of not being able to follow your own advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bluegoon posted:

Learn when to walk away from posting

• Locked thread