Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

How could you people let this happen? This is a really shameful display from microwave's mom and applewhite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my weird reg date hosed with me or I'd be at the top man

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

my weird reg date hosed with me or I'd be at the top man

what was SA like in the 70s?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not in it, voted one, resolute to work harder in the days to come

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

man, 14,000 posts on the ol' sa forums, you're my hero applewhite

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
*ppours a 40 out ceremoniously*

RIP in peace to penis man

ur posts was bad

but ur name was great

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you posted this in QCS and got owned by two separate admins

that was pretty funny imo

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

symbolic posted:

who dares, wins

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'd understand the whole dare thing more is lowtax was making bank off it. But now it's just some psycho that doesn't even make those weird marchov chains or whatever anymore.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

symbolic posted:

according to the list you are dare #11

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

as soon as he made contact with jon pop his posting became more coherent

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Hrist posted:

I'd understand the whole dare thing more is lowtax was making bank off it. But now it's just some psycho that doesn't even make those weird marchov chains or whatever anymore.

I wonder what Lowtax does for a job now. Cause you know he ain't flossin from this webernets anymore. That and he's like 58 now.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The Enforcer posted:

I wonder what Lowtax does for a job now. Cause you know he ain't flossin from this webernets anymore.

actually some guy has reregged like 100 times in the last month, that has to help pay his bills

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

actually some guy has reregged like 100 times in the last month, that has to help pay his bills

100 times? That sounds suspicious....That actually sounds like a dumb way to transfer payment for illicit activities. "Oh this guy actually reregged 100 times this month I totally didn't just earn this money through actions of an illicit nature.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

doesn't he use stolen credit cards?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Enforcer posted:

100 times? That sounds suspicious....That actually sounds like a dumb way to transfer payment for illicit activities. "Oh this guy actually reregged 100 times this month I totally didn't just earn this money through actions of an illicit nature.

he's also insanely schizophrenic and has given me the name deceptikon and apparently I broke his ribs and might have raped him

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The Enforcer posted:

there may or may not be chargebacks involved, lowtax has been rather hush hush on this whole thing

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

fuckin horseSHIT

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015
Why do post counts matter so much? Is it just a running joke?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the thing is Applewhite posts a lot but also posts really drat good except the torture fantasy thing

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

maporfic posted:

Why do post counts matter so much? Is it just a running joke?
i once received a letter via brick through my window that if i dropped below 10 posts per day, my family would "get it"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
How does most posts equal best poster lol it's more like list of lonliest weirdos

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

symbolic posted:

i once received a letter via brick through my window that if i dropped below 10 posts per day, my family would "get it"

What if "it" was a good thing, like a puppy or something?

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

How does most posts equal best poster lol it's more like list of lonliest weirdos

I was told I don't post enough. This post = +1 post. I am now a better goon.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
AW and social vegan are actual good posters but rape by deception, even though I'm pretty sure that's a dare?? rereg is the best name on that list

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maporfic posted:

I was told I don't post enough. This post = +1 post. I am now a better goon.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

How could you people let this happen? This is a really shameful display from microwave's mom and applewhite.

I don't think that list is updated in real time because there was one period where I was posting like four threads a day for a week last month and it wasn't reflected on the gloryhole.

Anyway I'm probably gonna slip down the posting averages since my work situation has changed and I can no longer post during working hours. Plus to my chagrin and shame my laptop and tablet are still packed up and I have been 100% phone posting for the past three weeks.

My wife is deliberately making the computer area the last thing we set up at the house so I won't "play all day" instead of helping.

Celluloid Sam posted:

the thing is Applewhite posts a lot but also posts really drat good except the torture fantasy thing

Yeah that turned out to not be as productive an avenue for comedy as I thought.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Dad gay we need you please come back

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

Dad gay we need you please come back

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Applewhite posted:

I don't think that list is updated in real time because there was one period where I was posting like four threads a day for a week last month and it wasn't reflected on the gloryhole.

Anyway I'm probably gonna slip down the posting averages since my work situation has changed and I can no longer post during working hours. Plus to my chagrin and shame my laptop and tablet are still packed up and I have been 100% phone posting for the past three weeks.

My wife is deliberately making the computer area the last thing we set up at the house so I won't "play all day" instead of helping.

Yeah that turned out to not be as productive an avenue for comedy as I thought.

fuckin wives man

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
its ok to be gay

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

there may or may not be chargebacks involved, lowtax has been rather hush hush on this whole thing

tacticalurbanhomo got permabanned for that sort of thing

makes u think

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Imma lechu finish your post but Alex levert is the best poster of all time

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

maporfic posted:

What if "it" was a good thing, like a puppy or something?

What if "it" was FYAD?

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Ohh ye i knew it, he stole it all, lowtax kept all the stolen credi card money. What a clever guy. It's a real crime ring. Jeheh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

whaley posted:

Ohh ye i knew it, he stole it all, lowtax kept all the stolen credi card money. What a clever guy. It's a real crime ring. Jeheh

Are you retarded?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP you might be too obsessed with dare, I'm worried about you.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Makes sense that dad gay is on the Most Gassed list. He is hilarious sometimes, but most of his posts aren't funny or interesting at all. Sorry if I'm offending anyone, I know most goons are crazy about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Not even in the top ten.

• Locked thread