Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

75 more laps of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Lol kyvat is still hosed.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Worlds best drivers

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Haha, Shtyat.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Have full wet tires still can't race in the rain... Come on let's race already.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Rally drivers are the world's best.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

:smith: this always happens to me all of the time :smith:

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

God I feel bad for Kyvat.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I woke up at 5:45 to watch this nonsense, get loving racing already you rich pussy assholes.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

TrueChaos posted:

Have full wet tires still can't race in the rain... Come on let's race already.

Seriously I get safety concerns but if you're not going to race in the wet then why do you have wet tires?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
behold, the mercedes is still leading

njsykora posted:

Seriously I get safety concerns but if you're not going to race in the wet then why do you have wet tires?

to keep up appearances

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

cheesetriangles posted:

God I feel bad for Kyvat.

I would feel worse for him if he weren't such a poo poo driver in general.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

njsykora posted:

How wet is wet?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

njsykora posted:

Nascar is later

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

njsykora posted:

Seriously, this whole trundle along behind the safety car is stupid, if you don't want to race in the rain don't bother to start the race.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Carth Dookie posted:

PULL THE loving SAFETY CAR IN.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:
Its currently wet. Before it was "these rooster tails make it impossible to see" levels of wet. Let them race after 1 or 2 more SC laps imo

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
The yellow flag dudes are getting tired :(

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I loving hate F1.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll be the contrarian and say I'd rather see a few laps under SC to dry the track out over no race or a shitshow

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

So what happens if they need new tires and it's been SC the entire time.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hurrrrr we go

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

So who's going off at turn 1?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

loving finally

jediguy
Apr 19, 2002

lol the one time that stupid unlapping rule isn't applied and it's to poor Kyvat

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

This is ridiculous. They'll let them go after there's a solid dry line to make absolutely sure there's no possible passes.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Finally, go time

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Goetta posted:

I'll be the contrarian and say I'd rather see a few laps under SC to dry the track out over no race or a shitshow

The only chance there was of there being a less than processional race was if they could do some racing while the track is wet. Realistically they only needed 2 laps tops to get them all safely through the first corner and get them used to the wet track.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Breaking: Mercedes survived turn one! Kmag on inters!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Haha K-Mag on inters

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Yassssss let's go Dan.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
gently caress sake.

Haha was that coming out on the inters?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Our Jolyon! Noooo

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Throwing on inters...bold strategy Cotton

jediguy
Apr 19, 2002

haha intermediates and off

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

welcome back safety car

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol Palmer blows

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Holy crap where did he even go off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Palmer can you gently caress right off please we just got racing and you have to go and gently caress it up.

• Locked thread