Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Atheists cannot keep me down. New Christian Knowledge is on the way.

I am a true Christian warrior. I am right. I don't give a gently caress what you all say. I'm not sure what the fucks wrong with people, DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REASON ANYMORE? I bow at the foot of God and you should bow to me, his disciple. YouTube should be honored that God has allowed it to continue to exist. We will destroy the new Gospel of Charles Darwin.

Quit your partying
Quit your hookah smoking
Quit your bong smoking
Quit your crack freebasing
Quit your heroin shooting
Quit your evolutionist propaganda
Quit disobeying the Lord almighty
Quit voting for Democrats
Quit spreading lies to children
Quit giving young boys Ritalin
Quit the molestation of the innocent in the Catholic Church
Quit trying to undermine our forces in Iraq
Quit denying the facts about the cosmos and moon
Obey the Lord
He is light
Light is great
God is great

The Church of New Christian Knowledge is one of the few truly Christian churches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The problem now adays is that they've switched to digital TV and TV guide is now obsolete. It's even more convenient for the zombies to see what's on TV without even touching any reading material. So that puts them even further away from the Bible.

Indeed the level of deceit in these last days is very high.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The biblical ignorance here is astounding. I was once there myself but not any more. The Bible is a difficult study no doubt and I am still a babe learning with a fantastic biblical scholar.

I wish I was further along so I could contribute here, however, it would fall on deaf ears anyway!

Did you know your body is full of phosphorus which the Bible refers too. It is mainly in your skeletal system and you know what. It must be there for you to exist! Oddly, when the physical body dies, although we still see the mass of flesh...the phosphorus dissappears!! So where does it go!

Did you know you glow? Yes, this phophorus glows yet you cannot see it with the naked eye!

Check it out! You glow but you can't see it! Why?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

abstinence works and the only reason teens are getting pregnant is because god decided so!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Christ, Volume, slow your roll!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
IF EVOLUTION WERE TRUE:
1 People would be able to fly
2 Animals would be able to talk
3 People? would have radar like bats
4 People would have fur and not have to wear clothes
5 People would be able to see in the dark
6 People would be able to hear like dogs
7 People would be able to smell like dogs
8 People would be able to eat their food without cooking it
9 Animals would be able to think
10 Animals would be able to recognize beauty

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When will the first atheist televangelist appear?

Answer : What will he do; dress in a monkey suit and give hour long sermons on evolution, the meaninglessness of life, the relativity of truth, and pass out buttons of the word hope with a red slash through it? Will there also be free Prozac with the refreshments for those listening to his "I hate people of faith" speeches?

Would he then in the same tradition of the religious he so despises, amass great wealth from these televised charades?

Some of this has already begun. There's a name for it also; the American Education System.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxXmxIVHoag

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else think Christianity will be forced underground within next 5 years?.. They are using words like 'bigoted' 'intolerant' 'hate-filled' when the Bible is preached... What do you think will happen if we're here another 5 years?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How is it impossible to flood the entire world?... Where do you think the rainbow came from? There is no scientific explanation. You have no proof the flood didn't happen.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
my 7 year old loves brittney spears....hope she doesnt get mad when i throw out her cd's....ive told her about the bible though and how gays will run rampant i will remind her tonight as im throwing them out...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In our family’s experience, where ever blood is spilled from the body, there are demons. The more blood, the more openings, the more demons. Any form of blood-letting will do. Tattooing causes about 3,000 piercings of the skin per minute, which is a lot of openings for demons to enter in.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
we cant control the thoughts that come into our head... cuz God made us to be attracted to the opposite sex, but he didnt make us to be attracted to the same sex, so those cant be thoughts in ur head.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Say what? Evolution is a FACT!? Not even close. Well, I guess that depends on which type of evolution you mean, macro or micro. Microevolution is definitly a fact, macro is pure conjecture with NO evidence to support it. Micro being changes within species, macro being changes from one species to another. It is nice to keep wishing and hoping that evidence will show up to support macroevolution, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe someday, but doubtful. There is no fossil evidence, no scientific evidence, no evidence of any sort to support macroevolution. That is why I have finally come to my senses and rejected it as fact and placed it where it belongs in the realm of a religion. A lot of belief with no proof. This is hardly a "FACT". Does having a lot of scientists believe it is a fact make it so? Hardly. Scientists thought the sun revolved around the Earth. Or better yet, PILTDOWN MAN was considered a fact for some 40 years. Or Nebraska Man. That was a good "fact" for awhile.

Oh, by the way, about equal time in school, creationism is NOT a "fringe" belief. It is held by the majority of the world population. Evolution is a fringe belief since it is held by the minority. Of course I guess all those people without PhDs don't count.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A BAPTIST pastor has admitted telling Jewish leaders that Jews were "going to hell" and faced a fate "worse than the Holocaust" because they had not accepted Jesus as their saviour.

Mr Harris said his comments were made in a private meeting "in my lounge room" and admitted using the word "holocaust" but said it was Biblical language.

"I explained that I love the Jewish people very much and that some awful times were coming for them but I did not wish that upon them at all."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I am sorry, but I just can't see how anyone can justify listening to music that doesn't glorify God. If it doesn't glorify God, then obviously, its glorifying the Prince of Darkness. Why fill your mind with that type of blasphemous music?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What do you do, as a Christian, when you have a co-worker who dresses what I consider immodestly at the workplace? I've already confronted management about it last year and they thought what she was wearing was fine. I'm not sure if the lady is a "professing" Christian or not. Wearing black outfits/clothes all the time and tight fitting clothes to boot I do not consider modest, but immodest. There are also other co-workers who wear low cut tops that are not appropriate either.

I'm at a loss for words what to do. My mind struggles with these thoughts and I try to put them out of my mind as quickly as possible, not to mention meditating upon Scripture, changing my thoughts etc. It is very difficult.

I will try to witness to her when I get the chance. (I know she has already taken one of my gospel tracts). Not to mention management may move me to a desk right next to her...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why do you doubt that Eden ever existed and why do you need more than scriptual evidence? We are dealing with Moses here, who has more than proven himself to be reliable as a historian. If you want to live off in your own little fantasy world, your welcome to do that. But if you want to live in the real world, then there are things that people accept that live in the real world.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
These nasty liars & SLANDER MONGERS known as atheists must be admitted in mad-dogs hospitals for electric shock-therapy to fix loose nuts & bolts of their evil brains. These barking mad dogs are void of Wisdom & stick their whole life just with material & physical tangibility & do not see on other real directions; whether in fact Material is temp and transitional & has at the end no value.

These slander monger barking dumb deaf & blind dogs are shame for humanity and burden on this planet

What I say u here is not tht u go to ur Priest, Mulla or a clergyman to realize tht there is GOD & another real life aft this life, but I say u to read the most advncd, the most scholarly, the best scientific research & evidence tht shows you irefutable scientific evidence abt the existence of "Creator of this universe" & a very real life aft this life. Search a book in ur local library "Life After Life" by Dr. Raymond Moody. This evidence burns the roots of devil's cult called Atheism

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like to see Christian legal groups suing school districts for promoting atheism in the biology classroom. No need to produce creationist or ID critiques of Darwinism. All that is necessary is to parade the atheist claims that have made their way into the biology textbooks and biology lectures. The issue isn't the scientific inadequacy of evolution but the way in which it is being used to undermine religious belief and promote unbelief. If the case can be made that atheism is being advocated in any way, then the textbooks would have to be rewritten and classroom presentations changed to remove the offending material. Schools would be on notice that they cannot use scientific facts to draw metaphysical conclusions in favor of atheism.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
whenever volume pastes things here it really makes me appreciate not being raised religious

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Just stop having sex with everyone you meet because Jesus doesn't like it. Also you can't feel? the love of Jesus with your face in a vagina and an erect penis in your anus.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Good Christians: have you bought chick tracts to give instead of candy this halloween?
Instead of candy I give them these, they are SO happy with them, and we can still juin in with the fun of the festival, and spread the word of christ. It doesn't have to be about the devil and sin.
Here are some of the things I have heard them say;
“Wow, comic books!”
“Hey, they’ve got the good stuff here!”
“I’ve already got this one. Can I have that one instead?”

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
im sure this will make someone mad here..... but i trully feel if you claim to be christian and vote for Obama, you better go back and make sure you are christian .... i just dont see someone claiming to love Christ and vote for this man!

With that said.... how many so called christians are voting for him? That might give us an idea of how many are really going in the rapture.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why won't Obama just admit it?
Why does he always say he's a Christian. Anyone can see he's muslim.

Fact: In an interview, Obama mentioned that Muhammad's prayers are the most beautiful sounds.

Fact: He said that if he wins, he will swear on the Quran, not the Bible.

I could keep going, but I want to keep it short and to the point.

So why doesn't he just admit it? Is he afraid that will not go over well in the polls? Honestly, I couldn't care less what religion he is, I just want to know.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As far as I am concerned if an answer to a question isn't in the bible, then the you have no business asking the question.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Volume posted:

In our family’s experience, where ever blood is spilled from the body, there are demons. The more blood, the more openings, the more demons. Any form of blood-letting will do. Tattooing causes about 3,000 piercings of the skin per minute, which is a lot of openings for demons to enter in.

Actually, it depends. The needle impacts at 3,600 strokes per minute, but only about half the time is spent applying needles to skin. The other half of the time is spent examining the work, re-inking and such. But since the needle actually tends to be a cluster of needles (up to seven at a time!), the total number of impacts can be something like 12,000 per minute. And since a lot of tattoos can take over an hour, you are talking a million or more punctures.

Too bad for you demons are as real as the Easter bunny and the Tooth fairy.

Volume posted:

As far as I am concerned if an answer to a question isn't in the bible, then the you have no business asking the question.

Luckily for human society, most people have more curiosity, and less fear, than you.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 04:01 on May 31, 2016

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you realise those are quotes from the finest internet religion poop that volume has picked out to read for your enjoyment, hope this helps

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
perhaps volume should scale down the uh, volume, of his posts tho

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Lichy posted:

you realise those are quotes from the finest internet religion poop that volume has picked out to read for your enjoyment, hope this helps

I wondered as much, but without so much as a quotation mark, it is difficult to tell.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/catwahler/status/737602458306777088

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
Unfollowing thread. It's too depressing.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Volume posted:

I'd like to see Christian legal groups suing school districts for promoting atheism in the biology classroom. No need to produce creationist or ID critiques of Darwinism. All that is necessary is to parade the atheist claims that have made their way into the biology textbooks and biology lectures.

Claims such as:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

genesplicer posted:

I wondered as much, but without so much as a quotation mark, it is difficult to tell.

It's clearly because you are blinded by the Devil. Repent!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I thought that one was two hands high fiving

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Lichy posted:

Sometimes you need to yell at somebody about how wrong this is and it doesn't matter who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I have now been born again by reading this.

• Locked thread