Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I hope there will be a golden gorilla in front of the White House. Holding a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

You know, I've realized something - I'm actually kind of bored with Donald Trump now. Every day, it's the same thing - Trump throws a tantrum, lashes out at somebody or something. It's gotten old.

At this point, I just want him to go away.

Hopefully once the first debate happens it'll regain that zip

also more ge bloodshed

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Look forward to another five months of this poo poo! And more if he wins!!!
Lol if you think Donald Trump won't be freaking out on Twitter until his dying day if he loses.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/737672694880210944

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
You know, whatever happened to that list of trump's greatest hits.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I think there are a few other things, as well...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

fourth estate!!!

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

baw posted:

Yahoo News reporter

#TBT

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Trump_Force1/status/737672863893708801

Viles twitter account spotted

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
it takes a lot of balls to affect an attitude that youre providing a public service while your highest profile colleagues are on live television reading tweets aloud

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in the middle of a passionate speech defending a free press, CNN will cut to an empty podium

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

frankly every member of the media should be shamed for their choice in career. trump is an ego-driven moron but every time he abuses them and they continue to love him for it is both a wholly just punishment and telling condemnation of a broken industry populated by spineless simperers who soil themselves and then tweet about it for pageviews. i hope they continue to sacrifice their dignity for ratings, and debase themselves to the point where they are no longer considered human and can be hunted for sport.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

logikv9 posted:

in the middle of a passionate speech defending a free press, CNN will cut to an empty podium

to be fair, cnn does not deserve its freedom, especially given how they squander it

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

weekly font posted:

We really, really, really hate Christie. There are definitely enough rich Northwest assholes and deep south backwater towns to give Trump more than your usual amount of points for an (R) but much like Georgia, I don't see it flipping.

Hey now, there are plenty of backwater towns in the northwest too. Pretty sure Warren and Sussex still have a respectable Klan presence.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

paranoid randroid posted:

remember when the Bush administration planted a guy in the press corps to feed the president sycophantic questions and they got away with it for months

His name was Jeff Gannon aka Johnny Blaze the male prostitute. His cover was blown when he was able to ask a question of the President himself!

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2005/06/gannongate200506

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
[me, reading a tweet where Trump calls Wolf Blitzer a cabbage] so this is how liberty dies...

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

LogisticEarth posted:

Hey now, there are plenty of backwater towns in the northwest too. Pretty sure Warren and Sussex still have a respectable Klan presence.

Yeah I try real hard to forget them and was just thinking of the Mahwahs and Madisons.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN has been 80% Trump, and 18% Gorilla chat, and 2% count down to Hillary talking about Trump hype.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ugh of course kristol lives in mclean. probably shops at tyson's galleria at "suits for assholes" or whatever

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
A Gorilla got shot. If there'd been tort reform, perhaps the zoo wouldn't have felt the need to shoot it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Lol if you think Donald Trump won't be freaking out on Twitter until his dying day if he loses.

President Malia Obama is low-energy and I would make a much better President than her. Sad! :mad:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

William Bear posted:

His name was Jeff Gannon aka Johnny Blaze the male prostitute. His cover was blown when he was able to ask a question of the President himself!

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2005/06/gannongate200506

I think you mean "Jim Guckert"

Seriously that name isn't even fun to say.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

If you're bored of Trump now, just wait until he's the most boring, boilerplate Republican president ever. Watch with baited breath as he rubber stamps the Heritage Foundations agenda like a little bitch

But then watch when he doesn't

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/DemsRRealRacist/status/737698019164839937

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

when did trump get so loving fat? he wasn't that fat like 5 years ago

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

as halfway crooks posted:

"ha ha i just come to the repub threads to laff at repubs with other like-minded laffers totally not a signal though i just like posting 8 pages of laffs per day"

hes got 8 pages of short posts

you have like 20 pages full of gigantic, rambly walls of text no one who isnt totally hosed in the brain reads

i think hes got you there

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/737698543872397313

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

gently caress the media

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald Trummp would have made the gorilla his campaign manager

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

remember when the Bush administration planted a guy in the press corps to feed the president sycophantic questions and they got away with it for months

And the fake reporter was literally a prostitute who had White House Press Corps passes as a way to get in the White House without scrutiny, yes. He probably would've gotten away with it forever if he hadn't decided to actually ask a question at a Presidential press briefing.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Clinton's loathing of the press is my 2nd favorite thing about her

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Donald Trummp would have made the gorilla his campaign manager

would donald trump have killed corey lewandowski to save a child?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Clearly the media is doing its job here and is above reproach.

So the choice is going to cone down to a loudmouth reality star who realized the press doesnt matter and he can get away with anything, and a calculating robot who realized the press doesnt matter and she can get away with anything. Things are looking up for democracy.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

fishmech posted:

to be fair, cnn does not deserve its freedom, especially given how they squander it

cnn was given freedom and gave us hologram will.i.am and twitter readings

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Trump would have the gorilla killed to make a vest out its hide.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Drunkboxer posted:

when did trump get so loving fat? he wasn't that fat like 5 years ago

Over the past twelve months, he has lost at least fifteen pounds. If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Harold N. Bornstein, M.D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Not a Step posted:

Clearly the media is doing its job here and is above reproach.

So the choice is going to cone down to a loudmouth reality star who realized the press doesnt matter and he can get away with anything, and a calculating robot who realized the press doesnt matter and she can get away with anything. Things are looking up for democracy.

i'll take the robot everytime. they don't make mistakes.

• Locked thread