Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Guy Mann posted:

I finally jumped ship on Cool Games Inc. Griffin having to make a parting shot about how people complaining about the amount of vore references in the past few episode just weren't getting his brilliant goof and then launching into an argument about the proper pronunciation of GIF was too much.

You don't deserve that awesome reference as your username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

MBMBAM will soon become a cyber punk Corp-run ad vehicle for diabetes causing food and we will love it

The Totino's episode was what got me into the show in the first place.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Griffin Did Nothing Wrong

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
On scale of 1-10 in creep factor of internet fetishes

Vore is like a 2.

But I might also just think this because The F Plus has dehumanized me to fetishes in general.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

On scale of 1-10 in creep factor of internet fetishes

Vore is like a 2.

But I might also just think this because The F Plus has dehumanized me to fetishes in general.

I dunno, did you watch that second video they showed at Big Gulp Live? In case you didn't, and I certainly hope that is the case for your sake, it was at least a five.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

OneDeadman posted:

Well, it is probably mostly this.

once you get deep in the poo poo you realize that like, a whooole lot fetishes basically revolve around extreme sexism, and that makes stuff like vore just seem kinda goofy in comparison because it doesn't mean anything outside of the internet while the kind of people who write huge screeds about how women are cattle or whatever the gently caress are probably really gross to women IRL

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Vore is really funny as a concept. It was getting overused a bit but I constantly describe things in my head as a premium swallow now.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Vore is far too removed from plausibility to gross me out. It affects me in a way similar to people playing quidditch irl.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I find Justin's ASMR obsession more disturbing for some reason.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
I'm visiting family and, when mom said "You know where you could get [thing you need]?" I got as far as "FA-" before realizing she probably didn't mean Fantasy Costco, where all your dreams come true.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

It's funny to contrast the Vore stuff with the intense furry hatred.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
They mocked furries in like episode 10 and rolled back the other way real far. It's not a big deal.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

chaos rhames posted:

They mocked furries in like episode 10 and rolled back the other way real far. It's not a big deal.

Griffin likes pretending he is a talking dog very much.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

They apologize about their early comments about furries literally every time the topic comes up and there's like a 90% chance that Griffin has a furaffinity account at this point

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
I THINK DOGS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Move over AMC/HBO/Showtime, MBMBaM has the character arcs now.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6CUhw2CHj0

I've decided that this is the best unappreciated mbmam bit.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

If it weren't for the brothers, I doubt I would hear the phrase "gaping rear end in a top hat" often or even at all in my regular daily life.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I have an extra ticket to the DC live show if anyone's looking for one. PM me or w/e done got took

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jun 1, 2016

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

chaos rhames posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6CUhw2CHj0

I've decided that this is the best unappreciated mbmam bit.

I'm a big fan of the Little Studio 54 bit for it's rapid escalation of horror as Griffin reads the question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAFtL_5Vs

Dawg... no--no windows.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

No windows, no doors, no walls, don't do it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
They really blew past the "dress my kids up like Barbara Streisand and Mick Jagger and make them dance and have fun" aspect. That's when it goes from misguided "this would be a fun thing for my kids" to disturbing "This is my design, Yahoo Answers, all I need is a single validation to know that my Will is Right."

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Justin doing Baby Pauly D really caught me off guard and do a Jimmy Pardo-esque blurt laugh at work >:-{

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/737695180665458688
Man I want to watch this but watching any second life video at work is probably a bad idea

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/737695180665458688
Man I want to watch this but watching any second life video at work is probably a bad idea
For those who don't Twitter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvyJ05TdC8

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'm so into the endless inexplicable metamorphosis of the boy mayor of second life

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
Lost my poo poo completely at the dog-man splice, oh my god. What a perfect series.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I long for the day when I can abandon the meatspace and party with the boy mayor of second life for eternity.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

TOTINO'S

TOTINO'S

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

There was no better possible end to the Second Life series than that

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Toxxupation posted:

TOTINO'S

TOTINO'S

Tostino's.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Didn't see this mentioned here yet... For anyone who lives in New England and sucks too much to post in the Boston thread, my tweetsprayers have finally been answered:
https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/737313134994554881

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
also super digging the "90% ironic low effort joke avatars/10% actual sincere high detail sexy furry avatars" composition of that pizza prison dance party

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

IronicDongz posted:

also super digging the "90% ironic low effort joke avatars/10% actual sincere high detail sexy furry avatars" composition of that pizza prison dance party

Yea that was fantastic. It was mostly just 'haha check out this dumb av I whipped up' but then you saw some real rear end 'I spent fifty real dollars on the fake money to perfect this dog'.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
We'll see you... in the stars

DOO WEE OOO

DOOWEEOOO-OOO

DAH DAH DAH DAHWEEDAH

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Toxxupation posted:

TOTINO'S

TOTINO'S

TOSTITOOOOOS

Oh wait, wrong podcast

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I just can't get over the fact that Gex came to their party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

I legit have to know where that person got such a high quality Gex on short order