Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad is a classic example of someone with a slightly above average vocabulary that tricks people into thinking he's smarter than he actually is.

Vinny and Drew on the other hand..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Machai posted:

That's called upspeak and is a legit speech impediment.

what's upspeak :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jabronie posted:

Lol

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jabronie posted:

https://youtu.be/2RjPOUZkLfU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is a classic example of someone with a slightly above average vocabulary that tricks people into thinking he's smarter than he actually is.

i didnt realize he was fooling anybody, until that guy posted about brad being smart

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My favorite Bradism is when he says something and then Jeff expresses the opposite opinion and Brad's like "Oh yeah, for sure."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

My favorite Bradism is when he says something and then Jeff expresses the opposite opinion and Brad's like "Oh yeah, for sure."

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Extremely powerful chat troll in the last 20 minutes of VinnyVania.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

There's a part in bloodlines where it's like, they made a screen with about 30% more vertical space than normal and then folded it diagonally and deleted the in between elements. It's hard to explain but something like this

code:
.......---
Looks like this in the game

code:
..---...
So you can't see lots of platforms and your sprite is detached at the midriff and you can just fall into invisible pits and poo poo. I wonder who in the world thought that was fun

That's in the last level which has a few rooms like that, it's totally fine as a new challenge in the last stage of a castlevania game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He says the word bespoke a hell of a lot
Almost as much as every game is "that thing"
But then he wears his quake hat and i forgive

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i had a better time with bloodlines than he's having, but i wasn't also putting on a show and streaming my shameful deaths.

even with all the bad design decisions i think it's more interesting than IV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's definitely cooler than IV and I just wish it didn't have the limited lives junk.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Jeff hearing about the UCLA shooting on the throwback hip hop channel and all he can say is "oh word??"

E: please don't reply to this post with "oh word??"

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fiction posted:

Jeff hearing about the UCLA shooting on the throwback hip hop channel and all he can say is "oh word??"

E: please don't reply to this post with "oh word??"

word

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/ old game show, free stream

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

oh gently caress yes

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

alright bring it in guys! (all the win old games from the 1980s and early 90s, talking Lode Runner, frogger, mrs packman, arkanoid, Dig Dug come sliding into my room and bug Jeff Gerstmann slides in with two controllers and his big rear end and crinkled tee and he says YOu ready to game human being?) Oh. hell. YES

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tumor looking batty posted:

alright bring it in guys! (all the win old games from the 1980s and early 90s, talking Lode Runner, frogger, mrs packman, arkanoid, Dig Dug come sliding into my room and bug Jeff Gerstmann slides in with two controllers and his big rear end and crinkled tee and he says YOu ready to game human being?) Oh. hell. YES

hiking through a forest, you come across a giant pile of cardboard boxes. you push a few boxes aside and find inside the pile Jeff Gerstmann playing classic roms

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

hiking through a forest, you come across a giant pile of cardboard boxes. you push a few boxes aside and find inside the pile Jeff Gerstmann playing classic roms

Is this to test whether im human or lesbian elf help book

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I can't fuckin wait for the E3 night shows

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On the latest Bombcast Jeff said he would love if Blizzard made a Destiny-like with the Overwatch characters and I almost crashed my car

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

On the latest Bombcast Jeff said he would love if Blizzard made a Destiny-like with the Overwatch characters and I almost crashed my car

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Haha

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

check out the big brain on brad

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
brad is the smartest bomber by far

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dan: Is Greece Mediterranean?

Brad: Uh... I'm not sure.... hmm... well.... you know.....olive oil.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

God drat.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
enjoying this quick look for "lumo" because it's prompted jeff to talk about games on tape for old computers, a game tech i find interesting

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

The Milkman posted:

enjoying this quick look for "lumo" because it's prompted jeff to talk about games on tape for old computers, a game tech i find interesting

relaxed easy going game with fun old time trivia by jeff gerstmanmn

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive always wondered if lovely radio lossy transmission would gently caress up file transmission with the whole radio software thing and jeff didnt touch on that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
also bangai-o for ds had you hold your ds's microphone to a speaker outputting the data for a stage in sound which was really cool and worked in the same way

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
Brad: Oh god... what if you could do game data over radio waves? Hmm... *downloads latest billion dollar mobile tapper over wi-fi*

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Judge Ito Boxing posted:

Brad: Oh god... what if you could do game data over radio waves? Hmm... *downloads latest billion dollar mobile tapper over wi-fi*

lol

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The new beastcast is super good and has a return of favorite Vinny bit, editing songs into the cast for dramatic effect.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I had to try very hard to not bust into gigantic austin level laughter in public...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everything GB east has been doing recently has been killing it, including that Raiden V video where Austin and Vinny are just talking about complete unrelated junk for 30 minutes while austin pleads with them to quiet down so he can concentrate on the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
watching vinny and austin play chess is real painful