Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
As an attendee of the event I didn't know that teleporter thing was down the whole time....which is why there was a whole separate party on the ground. Ours had better music we listened to Carly Rae Jepsen. I felt painfully under avatared(?) after seeing dragons and poo poo. I just deformed a base one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Stroop There It Is posted:

Didn't see this mentioned here yet... For anyone who lives in New England and sucks too much to post in the Boston thread, my tweetsprayers have finally been answered:
https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/737313134994554881

Sweet! I missed out on the New York show, and Boston is closer anyways.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Really regretting letting my passport expire with all these upper east coast shows.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Source: here

I love that griffin's fursona already has fanart

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Griffin is slowly becoming like that guy from James Cameron's Avatar, but instead of blue cat aliens its the downtrodden fetish communities of our world wide web.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Luneshot posted:

Source: here

I love that griffin's fursona already has fanart

Goddamnit

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
It's not even some hosed up splicer, what the hell is this.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Luneshot posted:

griffin's fursona

Incorrect. Griffin's actual fursona is a horrifying teleporter-accident hybrid of dog and pseudo-mayor.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Justin's avatar humps away at the sky
"Everything you see is brought to you by Totinos!"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

When everyone was saying Totino's over and over and someone in the background screamed it I think my life was completed.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

kidcoelacanth posted:

When everyone was saying Totino's over and over and someone in the background screamed it I think my life was completed.

I swear to god those screams were DBZ sound effects.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mikedawson posted:

"oh no this is never going to stop"

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I loved the Totinos/Tostinos thing.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Mikedawson posted:

Did you guys spot Bride Goku? Possibly the best party guest, behind 'spinning the gently caress out unicorn' and 'car'.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

well why not posted:

Did you guys spot Bride Goku? Possibly the best party guest, behind 'spinning the gently caress out unicorn' and 'car'.

Scholars are going to be analyzing the Second Life Re-Election Party for months. There was some poo poo at that party. I did like the girl with the fairy wings that were pot leaves.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I liked the one whose closest approximation to Gex was Shrek, and was about to win until a real-rear end Gex showed up.

The Phantom Ghost
Feb 28, 2007

hold on what kind of fighting robot is he again
I thought the most beautiful scene was Justin asking Griffin if he needed help cleaning the virtual trash from the virtual party he threw on a rented plot of virtual land.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Personally, my cry-laugh moment was when Griffin deleted the floor

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Was pretty nice to see Raz Ogg show up at the party. Also the naked man floating through the sky was named Barry Bluejeans.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I started googling Raz Ogg because I swore i recognized the name but couldn't remember where from. Can't believe the video solved it for me.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

dijon du jour posted:

Incorrect. Griffin's actual fursona is a horrifying teleporter-accident hybrid of dog and pseudo-mayor.

with child-bearing hips and sick DJ skills

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Clint is doing a comic review show while wearing a labcoat and I'm pretty okay with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLxqRbPl9k

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I laugh 100% of the time when vore is mentioned.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I genuinely enjoy Clint talking about comics

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
It's kind of ironic because Clint is a name that was more or less forbidden in comics because when written in comic print it looks like "oval office". Also why they never use the word flicker.

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
I like Clint, I like comics, but I dislike DC/Marvel tremendously. Hopefully he'll branch out, but until then I value his opinion.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Clint did actual professional comics writing for a while, he wrote a Green Hornet series and the official 3 Ninjas Knuckle Up comic, so he knows a ton of poo poo about comics. He also, more than just knowing comics, just gets comic book characters and what makes them work, as evidenced in this article Justin wrote about Batman v Superman where he talks about what superman has meant to him, and how Clint taught him that meaning.

These weird, nerdy, sincere boys don't fall too far from their weird, nerdy, sincere tree is what I'm saying.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea Clint is a legit Comic Guy, his Green Hornet was really fuckin good and I'm glad he's giving some commentary on the new reboot (I'm sorry, reBIRTH, as we know this is NOT a marketing stunt....)

Yea I just kinda like a dude who genuinely likes comics. There's a poo poo ton of cynical poo poo in comic fandom especially, it's kinda nice to have a guy be all 'yea I really like this poo poo, obviously I'm gonna call out when it sucks but I want these characters to be fun and engaging not just an excuse to nerd rage'.

McElroy family, best internet family?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Spaced God posted:

Clint is doing a comic review show while wearing a labcoat and I'm pretty okay with it

This is absolutely delightful

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Spaced God posted:

Neat, I was subscribing to Clint's youtube channel and he liked this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLySHKpDi9U

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Spaced God posted:

This is super pleasant. I like this. Clint is great.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
I think Clint McElroy is the best McElroy brother

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

El Padrino posted:

I think Clint McElroy is the best McElroy brother

Oh god don't let autoplay go to the next video because you'll get whiplash from going from the chillest version of this to the most depressing with youtube user My life is an errant venture

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
A video of Clint and Lil Griffin, before he eated all the potato chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAy2IdYugg
ANGER

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

We're all pregnant!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/738389095475351552

I don't know if I can handle a podcast with three dads.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
So if I'm also pregnant how do I get my baby in on this podcast empire?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Griffin just can't stop stealing Travis's announcement thunder

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

kidcoelacanth posted:

Griffin just can't stop stealing Travis's announcement thunder

this is all I could think. Amazing that he kept this bit up, even with babies.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Thanks for listening to the last season of MBMBaM. Come back next season for our new show, My 3 Dads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Conrad_Birdie posted:

this is all I could think. Amazing that he kept this bit up, even with babies.

Yeah this is an amazing level of commitment to a bit. Griffin is the Andy Kaufman of podcasts.