Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Summer Transfers
This poll is closed.
Your dad's dick 46 21.50%
Manchesters 20 9.35%
ITK Taff 51 23.83%
What's his name 72 33.64%
London 25 11.68%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Spangly A posted:

he spent an evening getting shot down by a friend of mine all over cologne because she wouldn't believe he played for Man United, it was funny

now he's filthy rich and banging models

I used to go out with a girl whose brother had a similar situation when he was at Blackburn (pre-Venkys), can confirm it is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Starting to think that Zlatan's people might have pulled the old Ramos on the media and us, because after a few weeks of "it's definitely on wink wink" it's all gone silent and his people have come out to say nothing's actually been agreed. Was it all just to get him a better offer elsewhere?

I really, REALLY hope we don't get one more summer of rumours and Woodward chasing Neymar until the window closes and then signing John Stones for £30 million or something.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Der Shovel posted:

signing John Stones for £30 million or something.

This is going to happen anyway

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Der Shovel posted:

Starting to think that Zlatan's people might have pulled the old Ramos on the media and us, because after a few weeks of "it's definitely on wink wink" it's all gone silent and his people have come out to say nothing's actually been agreed. Was it all just to get him a better offer elsewhere?

It's Mino Raiola, he's always full of poo poo and it's always about the agents fee. He's the worst of the worst.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Der Shovel posted:

I really, REALLY hope we don't get one more summer of rumours and Woodward chasing Neymar until the window closes and then signing John Stones for £30 million or something.

Well he's not going to Malmo, we can rule that out.

Zlatan posted:

"I'm too good for the Swedish league,"

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

He wants to join fellow top six striker olivier giroud at arsenal

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Zlatan should totally join Leicester

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He isn't good enough.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
United will buy a centre back, a forward and a right winger at a minimum.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I don't want to see him go to United but I do want him to flirt with then for ages before telling them to get hosed.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lot 49 posted:

United will buy a centre back, a forward and a right winger at a minimum.

you're very optimistic about woodward

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Jose posted:

you're very optimistic about woodward

He showed last summer that he's now good at buying players. Getting good deals and not getting played by agents, on the other hand....

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

webmeister posted:

He showed last summer that he's now good at buying players. Getting good deals and not getting played by agents, on the other hand....

Depay was poo poo, Schweini was always a gamble, Darmian started well and turned into a backup for Antonio Valencia.

Schneiderlin and Martial were good signings and Romero was a decent enough stopgap for De Gea.

6/10.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Shrapnig posted:

Depay was poo poo, Schweini was always a gamble, Darmian started well and turned into a backup for Antonio Valencia.

Schneiderlin and Martial were good signings and Romero was a decent enough stopgap for De Gea.

6/10.

Pretty sure LVG picked most of those targets though.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Soccernet reporting that Ryan Giggs is about to transfer from Manchester United to the unemployment line. He's refused the reduced role offer United made and is gonna leave.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/738280134122184704

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Congrats on your new permacrock, City

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

It's not official until you bold it.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

reformed bad troll posted:

It's not official until you bold it.

Gündogan to City's medical station is a Done Deal.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
He was amazing in like 2012 or 2013. Seems like a very risky transfer nowadays though.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
How long is he supposed to be out for?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dunban posted:

Congrats on your new permacrock, City
Combining Gündogan's injury proneness and Pep's training looks like a recipe for disaster. I still hope to be proven wrong because I still like Gündogan and wish him well.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Wait, that's not a Liverpool training kit. What's going on here

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Insanely Sikh posted:

Wait, that's not a Liverpool training kit. What's going on here

We've already got a full sick Turkish German. Our one doesn't break all the time either.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Michu to Brighton might happen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

garry monk is the new leeds manager

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

RIP Dortmund

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

So now Fabian Delph falls even further behind. He'll be at Sunderland in January.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

MoPZiG posted:

So now Fabian Delph falls even further behind. He'll be at Sunderland in January.

That's still the Premier League for this season at least.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

garry monk is the new leeds manager

Pad out the CV with a few weeks at Leeds, good man.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

di matteo is also the new villa manager. they definitely needed a manager with a reputation for not being at the training ground much

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

MoPZiG posted:

There's been lots of talks of Toure going to Inter, so maybe Delph will end up in the same place. Besides, he needs to stay to fill out the HG spots for now.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

lol

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

thank god for the red box. i almost read those last two lines

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Kolo Toure is being linked with Rangers. Please no.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
watching the gundogan interview on the city site, his accent is marvellous

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Rename NinjaSteve Imgay Gunbogan

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Dani Alves out of Barcelona and to some other club is a done deal

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es/status/738351121681526784

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I hope to loving god we don't pick up that oval office Alves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Eau de MacGowan posted:

watching the gundogan interview on the city site, his accent is marvellous

So is the fact he wont be doing interviews for the site in his first language in four years time like some players.

• Locked thread