Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
Man, that FFX Wiki Page. On there we have the following:
"- Neglect Khimari. He has no redeeming traits.
- Don't listen to what people say about Khimari."

Lots of repeated information as well, mostly regarding rotating your team to level them.

The Khimari section isn't really necessary. . Or the boxing glove thing, hah. Then there's this which is just wrong:
"- Moreover, a character is more useful in reserve than in the active party. You can swap in a reserve to act at any time, wheras a character in the active party needs to wait for its turn to come up."

I'll make a big nerdy list later unless someone beats me to it.

Mayor McCheese fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
A few things specific to the Alien Rulers DLC for XCOM 2:

About the four weapons you get at the start of the questline (when you investigate the old skyranger):
-The Frost Bomb is key for fighting alien rulers and should come with you on every mission at least until you've killed all the rulers (and probably after that).
-The Hunter's Axe is a straight upgrade over the sword, so put it on a ranger. The throw axe function is a free action.
-The Shadowkeeper is a straight upgrade over the pistol, so put it on your sniper. The shadowfall attack is a guaranteed hit that conceals when it kills.
-The Bolt Caster is more or less the heaviest hitting thing you can get in the early game and can't be dodged (and potentially stuns but I think I've only ever had it stun once, maybe because it usually kills, idk) but it does have one shot and can't be upgraded with autoloaders or anything, so it's up to you if you like it or not. I liked having it to put down a lot of damage on the rulers but once the rulers are all gone, I'm not so crazy about having to reload so often.
-A downside to these is that they have to be upgraded separately from the regular weapons so it costs more supplies to get everybody up to date.
-These are gone forever if they are left behind so if somebody dies with one of these items, it'd be a good idea to retrieve the body if possible.

Alien Rulers get an action every single time you do something that takes a turn, even things like overwatching, reloading or hunkering down. Therefore, free actions (like Throw Axe or the ones from the suits) are great to save for an Alien Ruler.

If you freeze the ruler with the Frost Bomb or the special ability of the Viper Suit then the status effect will tick down one every time you act, which can give you a few opportunities to position or deal damage without the ruler reacting.

Flashbangs are also very useful for limiting their movement and disabling their abilities so you should bring those (you should always bring those, though).

In general, your best bet is to disable the ruler with a freezing ability, hit it with your heaviest hitters while it is frozen, then after it thaws, use a flashbang or freeze it again, hit it again, and so on. After a certain period of time (or it may happen when you knock out one of the 3 health bars, I'm not sure what the trigger is), the ruler will summon a psionic gate, which they will walk into after any of your troops takes a non-free action. So at that point, you should hit it with whatever free actions and then the biggest attack you can. Usually for me it takes three encounters to kill a ruler but I have gotten lucky and done it in two once.

Now go out there and make your XCOM 2 squad look like MMO characters! Or get wiped when a ruler shows up on a retaliation mission!

csm141 fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 30, 2016

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Final Fantasy X:

-The HD version allows you to select which Sphere Grid (this game's leveling system) you want to use. The Standard Grid has more nodes in it and requires less grinding for node keys.

-Yuna's summons scale after her stats and are very powerful. Do not stress unlocking skills for them as the game's tutorial demonstrates. That is more useful much later in the game when you are farming particularly annoying arena monsters.

-Tidus' Overdrives unlock based on times used. Wakka's unlock from winning Blitzball Tournaments. Khimari must use his "Lancet" skill to unlock monster skills for his Overdrive. Auron's unlock from collecting Jecht Spheres. The rest do not require unlocking tiers.

-Rikku's Mix Overdrive is very powerful. Mid to late game you should be using her Mix to revive team members, restoring everyone's mana, protecting your party with all-Null elements, and doing damage to all enemies. Endgame to late endgame you will want to start looking into Quartet of 9's recipe for Waka or Tidus' multihit Overdrives to do ridiculous damage.

-Valefor, Yuna's first Aeon, has two Overdrives. The second Overdrive, Energy Blast, can be unlocked in Besaid Village after speaking to a little girl and her dog.

-Khimari has a mandatory solo battle after the Calm Lands. Be sure to level him up if you've been neglecting him.

-There are two missable enemy skills that can only be gained from Khimari's solo battle.

-The first Blitzball game you play is winnable. There is a trophy/achievement for doing so, otherwise there are no penalties or rewards.

-Blitzball can be cheesed as there's a deadzone where the AI will not follow. Go inside any of the nets behind the goalie. After you score, you can wait here running down the clock and passing the ball between your closest players.

-Geosgaeno has a chance to drop a No-Encounter weapon making it the easiest way to get that ability. He's the fish boss that traps your team in his stomach cage.

-The Arena is going to be your best place to farm for materials and levels. Do not worry about this until endgame. You will need capture gear that has 3 additional slots for you to customize.

-The Super Bosses in the game require some minor min/maxing. Know that there is a hardcap of 255 for all stats so try not to add too many of the same stat into blank nodes. If you're using the Standard Board, don't worry about deleting a Strength 3 for a Strength 4 as there are plenty of nodes.

-Luck Spheres are rare and require farming the arena. 114 Luck is needed to hit one of the secret bosses.

-Talk Yojimbo down on his first and second offers. Accept his third offer.

-When you summon Yojimbo, never pay less than 1025 gil. This will guarantee that you will always gain "Compatibility" with him and increase the chances of him using Zanmato more often.

-Yojimbo's Zanmato works on bosses, but requires you to pay more for it. Grand Summoning Yojimbo and paying 66,000 gil at most is your safest bet.

-The fastest way for endgame leveling is to create a weapon with Overdrive to AP, Double/Triple AP, equipping Overdrive from self damage, and to fight Don Tonberry. Fighting One-Eye will drop the Triple AP weapons making this an easier pill to swallow.

Mayor McCheese fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 30, 2016

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Most Final Fantasy pages are kind of a mess.

I cleaned the hell out of the FFTactics page a while back, I could see a lot of other pages needing the same kind of cleaning.

Is there a way to sort pages on the wiki by number of tips or wordcount, or number of edits?

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

Poison Mushroom posted:

Is there a way to sort pages on the wiki by number of tips or wordcount

Yep!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
The top three on that list could all really use some clean-up.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

does anyone know of a good guide for smt4 evil path? preferably spoiler free if possible

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Bedurndurn posted:

I got the HD collection on steam, so does anyone have anything for Final Fantasy X-2? There's literally not an entry for it on the wiki, which surprised me.

Accept your characters and also the antagonists and actually about everyone looks like various themed strippers. Nomura happened.

100% requires you to do a lot of boring and tedious things and a lot of poo poo you have to guess even exists. Don't try to 100% the game your first time. If you visit hotspots you'll just blitz the storyline, and each location has stuff to do each chapter. Mostly.

I'd say look up where the dresspheres are. You can miss a lot of neat abilities and gameplay functions simply by missing the tiny collectable on a tilted pathway. Like Dark Knight, which is sitting in a corner in a dungeon that's kinda hard to get to past the mandatory trip in chapter 2.

Don't ignore the sphere break minigame, if only because the tournament in chapter 3 has the Lady Luck dressphere behind it, and Lady Luck is stupid good at getting you resources.

Which version of the game is it? That affects a few things, especially Catnip-based cheese strategies.

baram. posted:

does anyone know of a good guide for smt4 evil path? preferably spoiler free if possible

Do you mean "angels want order" Law-type evil, "demons want to spread violence" Chaos-type evil, or "humans are selfish little punks who just wanna sit on their dead rock" neutral-type evil?

For Law, agree with Johnny-boy and respecting authority and peace. For Chaos, side with Wally-boy and individual expression and survival of the fittest, and for neutral straddle a 16-point gap on a 256-point scale (the game doesn't tell you the points).

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
(More Metal Gear Rising)

owl_pellet posted:

He doesn't mention it in the video when it happens, but notice in the MG Ray fight that he parries the foot stomp which due to the size of the foot and the direction the attack is coming from you may not think you would be able to do. You can parry all kinds of stuff in MGR:R. ABP - Always Be Parrying.

Something that tripped me up about parrying is that attacks that are bright, bright yellow cannot be parried (early on they're usually grapples, but there are legit unblockable attacks later on), but attacks that glow orange can be parried just fine. I don't think the game makes that distinction super clear; you can totally parry Gekko kicks and Grad punches and such.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Bedurndurn posted:

I got the HD collection on steam, so does anyone have anything for Final Fantasy X-2? There's literally not an entry for it on the wiki, which surprised me.

It's been a while since I played but things which come to mind:
--Every area changes in each chapter, even if it's not a Hotspot you can find story and stuff there.
--Don't be afraid to change jobs. Hot-swapping is great if the healer runs out of mana or just if you want to change things up.
--There are a lot of missables, the game is intended to be replayed. If you're a completionist type, you're gonna want a guide. Dresspheres are the main ones to care about, missing a sphere grid is only going to be noticable by the most OCD.
Missable dresspheres:
--Berserker -- Macalania, chapter 3.
--Gun Mage (the blue mage of the game) -- Moonflow, chapter 1 or 2
--Samurai -- Kilika Temple, chapter 3, not a mission reward to look around.
--Trainer -- Mt Gagazet, chapters 1, 2 AND 3.
--Lady Luck -- Luca, chapter 3.
--Mascot -- Complete every mission. I think it's also in the International's new creature thing, but I played normal.
--Dark Knight -- Bevelle, chapter 3 (2? Can't remember now and online gives both. You're forced there.). not a mission reward so look around.

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 30, 2016

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mayor McCheese posted:

-Khimari has a mandatory solo battle after the Calm Lands. Be sure to level him up if you've been neglecting him.
I think that fight scales to his strength a little. Like it has a floor, but it's pretty low.

quote:

-The first Blitzball game you play is winnable. There is a trophy/achievement for doing so, otherwise there are no penalties or rewards.
Don't you get a Strength Sphere for winning? Like the kind that makes a blank node into a +4 Strength tile. It's pretty nice because of the way the game does its damage formula--since there are no levels to multiply against, iirc it just does Str^3 (and then a bunch of other ridiculous math) so it curves hard.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

The White Dragon posted:

I think that fight scales to his strength a little. Like it has a floor, but it's pretty low.

It's a lot easier if you don't really level him and leave him early on Rikku's part of the sphere grid, because their stats scale to Khimari's strength and magic, and Rikku's sphere grid gives Khimari a lump of HP without much str/mag and steal for level 3 key spheres (important!!).

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Is the Blitzball game against the Luca Goers even winnable without the Jecht Shot? Either way, reload your save until you get the Jecht Shot as Tidus is leaving Kilika as you won't have another chance at it until the endgame basically.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I don't think I finished X-2, but I remember that 100% isn't a reasonable goal for first playthrough.

X was a very serious game, X-2 is the girls flying around doing cool stuff, just play it and have fun with the goofy game.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

exquisite tea posted:

Is the Blitzball game against the Luca Goers even winnable without the Jecht Shot? Either way, reload your save until you get the Jecht Shot as Tidus is leaving Kilika as you won't have another chance at it until the endgame basically.

Yeah, I beat it the first time I went through the game with Sphere Shot. I thought it was easier than the second try with the Jecht Shot.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I don't think I finished X-2, but I remember that 100% isn't a reasonable goal for first playthrough.

X was a very serious game, X-2 is the girls flying around doing cool stuff, just play it and have fun with the goofy game.

x-2 has some weird poo poo where there's missable items off screen in the tutorial area that count towards 100%, iirc. its basically impossible to get 100% on your first go without a guide

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The 100% ending makes the least sense in terms of closing out the storyline and now with the power of Youtube it's pointless to get.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Novolin posted:

x-2 has some weird poo poo where there's missable items off screen in the tutorial area that count towards 100%, iirc. its basically impossible to get 100% on your first go without a guide

By that, do you mean that you can get it on New Game +, or you're just screwed?

Because if you can screw yourself, it's a definite "What should I know?"

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

You can do what you missed on a new game+ and the game hints at what you need in each chapter but that game was pretty much designed to sell guides.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

The White Dragon posted:

Don't you get a Strength Sphere for winning? Like the kind that makes a blank node into a +4 Strength tile. It's pretty nice because of the way the game does its damage formula--since there are no levels to multiply against, iirc it just does Str^3 (and then a bunch of other ridiculous math) so it curves hard.

Regarding Khimari, I read about some people having trouble during that fight. Especially if you haven't been taking advantage of Lancet or bothering at all with using him. It's also the best fight to use Self Destruct in.

You might be right regarding the Strength Sphere being a reward. You'll be fine with or without it honestly. Now if it was a Luck Sphere, I'd tell you to win that god drat tournament. Strength is useful but it starts to dip in value once you're doing endgame/arena/super bosses and by then you'll be maxing it out with little issue.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Mayor McCheese posted:

The enemies in this fight actually scale off of Khimari's level, so the fight is fine even if you neglect him.

Mayor McCheese posted:

-Talk Yojimbo down on his first and second offers. Accept his third offer.

It's actually more complicated than this. First you have to tell Yojimbo that you want to "Defeat the most powerful of enemies". Then you have to offer him specific amounts of Gil.

First Offer: 125,001
Second: 125,002
Third: 150,003

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Stuff I should have known before I started playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

- Unlike Path of Radiance, you can add and remove skills without discarding them. Feel free to use Paragon on the entire Dawn Brigade, for instance.

- On the other hand, skills that characters start with are generally "free", and don't cost any skill points. Be sure that you don't want to use the character in the future before removing and transferring a starting skill.

- The game shifts perspectives a lot, focusing on different groups of characters. This means that you can transfer items and skills between different groups, and (more importantly) that you may want to unequip certain valuable items at the end of certain chapters, as your characters will be AI controlled and happy to waste them next time you meet.

Ilyana (part 1), Lethe, Mordecai, Heather, Brom, Haar and Nephenee (part 2) will transfer between groups at the ends of their respective chapters, all the Crimean Knights (Marcia, Astrid, Makalov, Calill, Danved, but NOT Geoffrey) will join after chapter 3-9. Zihark and Jill may be recruited via a conversation with Lethe and Mordecai for the former, Haar and Mist for the latter during both 3-7 and 3-13 (endgame) .

You want to trade your important items (Psysic staffs etc) to characters that can't use them at the end of 3-6, 3-9, 3-11 and 3-13.

- You are sometimes reinforced with generic soldiers from your army. These guys will generally run around, steal your XP, get in the way of your tactical positions, and generally mess things up. They're only useful for killing the occasional stray enemy and healing via Psysic staffs. Here's the thing - any order you issue them via "Direct" other than Roam - Halt, Avoid, Target - will mean they'll never attack, even when enemies are directly in front of them, and will never heal, even when well in range.

- I found myself in need for weapons more than "rare" items or stat boosts, particularly during the mid-game. By the time the endgame rolled in, the only use for stat boosts was indulging my perfectionism - most characters I planned to use during the endgame have capped their important stats. If anything, stat boosts applied the instance you find them can probably make your Dawn Brigade characters slightly more survivable.

- You get a discount card in chapter 3-2. The game emphasizes that it's a one-off, and isn't kidding. The card disappears once you start your next battle, so sell it once you've finished shopping.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 14:43 on May 31, 2016

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Any tips for Shiren the Wanderer for DS?

ahobday
Apr 19, 2007

I cleaned up the tips that you pointed out were bad, Mayor McCheese, and then added your long list to the end. Hopefully they weren't intended to replace the original tips entirely (If they were, just let me know).

And yes, if anyone wants access to the wiki contributor account to go in and clean up the longest articles, feel free to email me at the address listed on the help page of the wiki.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Centipeed posted:

I cleaned up the tips that you pointed out were bad, Mayor McCheese, and then added your long list to the end. Hopefully they weren't intended to replace the original tips entirely (If they were, just let me know).

And yes, if anyone wants access to the wiki contributor account to go in and clean up the longest articles, feel free to email me at the address listed on the help page of the wiki.

Thanks! Nah, no need to replace the list with mine. It was mostly meant to add some things that were missing.

You can safely edit out my tip if you want:
code:
I thought more people had trouble with that fight than I initially recalled.
Khimari :argh:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I would lke to request a little cleaning up with the Dragon Quest 8 page, there's quite a lot of conflicting info there regarding skills and such. I know the game's not super hard but some clearer advice would be nice.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
I got a few things for Grim Dawn after picking it up again after it left early access (it's so much smoother now) and poking through the online manual:

• If you wanna wreck poo poo fast, pick a skill and level it up a bunch instead of spreading your points out.
  • "Armor in Grim Dawn is location-based. Whenever an enemy attacks you with a physical attack or skill, an area on your body will be randomly selected to take the hit. What this means is that upgrading your equipment is equally important across all armor slots. Wearing low level leg armor can be tempting if it provides you with beneficial stats, but it can also spell your doom if a particularly strong attack lands on your legs."
  • Constitution helps you automatically heal outside combat... to a point. The easiest way to restore constitution is to pick up rations, level up, or die.
  • "You can earn up to 50 Devotion Points throughout Grim Dawn's 3 Difficulty Modes."
  • If you have an item that gives you an active skill, you'll need to set that on your hotbar to use it.
  • You can add components to any (eligible) piece of equipment, and if you add a partial component to an item, you can add other component parts later and complete it on your item, so you don't have to worry about finishing a component first.

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Mass Effect 3

The Venom Shotgun is the best gun for clearing the Armax arena in the citadel DLC and getting the phantom armor. It blows in multiplayer though.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Safari Disco Lion posted:

I would lke to request a little cleaning up with the Dragon Quest 8 page, there's quite a lot of conflicting info there regarding skills and such. I know the game's not super hard but some clearer advice would be nice.

Yeah, that entire page could be condensed into the following:

-Use a skill guide to see your options. There's no respec or skill map in the game, you're just blindly putting points in. In general prioritize each character's unique skill (courage, humanity, etc) and weapon skills that hit multiple enemies, increase critical hits, and ignore defense. The hero uniquely gets a special skill at swords/courage 100. Angelo has the slowest growth rate.

-Do not sell anything until you get the alchemy pot. The alchemy pot lets you see what items can be mixed and almost all the starting equipment can be used for super powerful late game items. And of course most of your starting equipment is unique. You can safely sell anything that's not an ingredient after getting the pot.

-If you feel under powered then explore the world map as you reach a new town. The map is huge, contains a lot of hidden items, and you'll be in a good spot if you explore thoroughly before continuing with the story.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

There's two storylines. If you do a new game plus and pick the other story choice you should have more than enough % points assuming you don't like, actively skip everything.

That said, don't.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jun 1, 2016

Mr. Glum
Jul 28, 2008

Scalding Coffee posted:

Your horse can jump over a certain out of the way area where monsters are way too strong to fight, but you can get enough levels to go through most of the game.

What do you mean by this? Is there an alternative to fighting enemies for XP, or is it more "if you're lucky and beat a few encounters, you'll get plenty of XP"?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

al-azad posted:

-Do not sell anything until you get the alchemy pot. The alchemy pot lets you see what items can be mixed and almost all the starting equipment can be used for super powerful late game items. And of course most of your starting equipment is unique. You can safely sell anything that's not an ingredient after getting the pot.

There are a few items that will appear grayed out as ingredients when you first get the pot that will become ingredients with the 3-item upgrade. I don't think anything notable falls under this, though.

For skills the entire thing can be condensed further into look at this topic because its advice is golden.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Mr. Glum posted:

What do you mean by this? Is there an alternative to fighting enemies for XP, or is it more "if you're lucky and beat a few encounters, you'll get plenty of XP"?
There is a big island that is accessible by a horse jumping to it. It is not relevant to the plot at the time you first reach it. The monsters can easily curb stomp you.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

While we're talking about pages that need to be cleaned up, I believe the one for Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga has incorrect information on it. I'm trying to remember the gripes I had with it when I played through it however many years ago, but the one that sticks out to me is the 4th bullet talking about normal vs. magic damage calculation. The problem is I don't remember what the correct calculation is.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Since this is a PS+ game now, gimme some deets on Siren: Blood Curse.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013
Anyone have any tips for King of Dragon Pass? I found the tutorial for the game pretty good but was wondering if there was anything else I needed to know before really getting into the game.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Anything for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Feel like the wiki entry is a little light for such a big game.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Probottt posted:

Anyone have any tips for King of Dragon Pass? I found the tutorial for the game pretty good but was wondering if there was anything else I needed to know before really getting into the game.

Don't gently caress with the ducks.

Have fun experimenting really, you'll probably lose your first time but crush it the next. Just don't take more land than you need and you'll have to occasionally explore your home territory to cut down on overgrowth.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Probottt posted:

Yeah, feel free to experiment. You'll have a rougher time if you don't fully embrace the role of a superstitious, tradition-bound Orlanthi, but there's some room to maneuver. Also, your ring members have their own personalities separate from their listed skills and gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

al-azad posted:

Don't gently caress with the ducks.

That's a fantastic game. My only advice is that the Heroquest reenactments require you to have read a bit of the lore as you will be asked to accomplish tasks as close as possible to their related mythos. Just be aware of this.