Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just lost to the one reborn because my HDMI cable died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i beat it with simon's bowblade which wasn't very hard

gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the side branches usually aren't worth it. the really good loot comes from being able to make F/R/C chalices, and then killing easy bosses for high end gems.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't remember ever having a problem with one reborn but now I've died to him 4 times. There's always one every run

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

the side branches usually aren't worth it. the really good loot comes from being able to make F/R/C chalices, and then killing easy bosses for high end gems.

i like to run random f/r/c chalices for randomly good gems

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

I can't remember ever having a problem with one reborn but now I've died to him 4 times. There's always one every run

I died a couple times not realizing that I was fighting it at a way lower level bc it took so long to get to that part the first time through

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tumor looking batty posted:

gently caress YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'm having more trouble with an amygdala in a cursed fetid rotten root chalice dungeon as well, can't wait to beat it and get some garbage gem

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

if you're starting from scratch u have to go to the side to get the mats because the mats aren't at the fountain sellers until you generate the dungeon that needs the mats fuuuu

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

if you're starting from scratch u have to go to the side to get the mats because the mats aren't at the fountain sellers until you generate the dungeon that needs the mats fuuuu

oh yeah, that's true. forgot about that.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Literally why I only play one character at level 200

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

nice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like how uh, 11 stamina or something whatever on my character that's 115 or something is perfectly viable for pve and pvp, thank u from softare

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hunters are marathon runners compared to the undead

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hunters are marathon runners compared to the undead

yeah, it sort of sucks in DS3 that you have to pump a lot of END to get to 5 swings with a fairly standard longsword

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mines 255

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

What is the point of the door in the Cathedral Ward down the road from where you get the monocular. theres a chest right in front of it and it just says 'closed' whenever you check it out. Is it supposed to open, be a shortcut, or what

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

What is the point of the door in the Cathedral Ward down the road from where you get the monocular. theres a chest right in front of it and it just says 'closed' whenever you check it out. Is it supposed to open, be a shortcut, or what

be a shortcut. it would connect to the cleric beast lamp if it could open, but it cannot

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i guess that originally you could choose to go through cleric beast or gascoigne to get to cathedral ward, but probably they decided not to do that since you might miss oedon church

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

they should have just added a second or two of animation to show the cleric beast shutting the door and throwing away the key when it jumps over the wall

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

they should have just added a second or two of animation to show the cleric beast shutting the door and throwing away the key when it jumps over the wall

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the headless bloodletting beast is super gross

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

He should've used his tiny arm to delicately lock the small door with a tiny key

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he should have come out of the door instead of over the wall

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

He could poke his little arm out and then squeeze the rest of his body out like a looney tune

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

he should have come

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

Gently closing the door behind him.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Uses his tiny arm to lock the small door with a small key and the big arm to lock the big gate with a comically large key

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the headless bloodletting beast by skillfully dancing around his crotch

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

i beat the headless bloodletting beast by skillfully dancing around his crotch

he should punch himself in the dick if you dodge through his legs

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I used to do a hit-and-run approach with bloodletting beast because he's so big and his attacks are scary, but I've fought him so many times that now I just stick to his legs and wail on him, only stopping to dodge an attack. same with loran darkbeast

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I used to do a hit-and-run approach with bloodletting beast because he's so big and his attacks are scary, but I've fought him so many times that now I just stick to his legs and wail on him, only stopping to dodge an attack. same with loran darkbeast

the worst thing that happened to me was like he'd recover from his two punch combo real fast and do the ground pound immediately and one shot me, fuuu

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
from what i remember w/ my bloodtinge build, i shot him a bunch in his maggot hole with a gun, which is a good way to get a stagger

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDKumKp8iyg

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Beast eater

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

your at gamestop about to pick up the bloodborne 2 and the punk rear end bitch who works there says Sorry we're all out.

all you have on u is your bloodborne notebook to warn other playerts... what does your message say about his mom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No Mercy for woman

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.
"I'm in trouble, please recommend this message."

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

don't be fooled,
it is all thanks to paleblood

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
it is all thanks to ignoring eventually nothing but all here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006