Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Im a big big fan of Kane and Vardy running around fouling players around their own box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Kane has been really really poo poo, Rooney has been as well but that's not a surprise, I wasn't sure if Vardy is playing.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Nice tackle

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao, Alves sent off in a friendly

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
What a challenge lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
What I'm taking from this game is that playing with 3 strikers up top just means they have no service and England have no possession at all.

Also, lol

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
Lmao epic Kung fu

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
holy poo poo lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Good form on that flying kick.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

quote this post if you think bruno alves has been playing too much street fighter v lol

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Monday Bandele posted:

The only objection I have is that John Stones is barely Premier League level and has the potential to actively harm the team whenever he's on the pitch

He's had one bad season for us playing in a disaster of a team. To say hes "barely premier league level" is well over the top.
Barkley has been utter shite for us though and probably shouldnt be going.

It wont matter anyway because Hodgson is an abysmal manager

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
That was dire

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
worldstar

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Looks like England fans have turned this into a "Safe space" match day thread. Just vile and sad.

woz0
Sep 11, 2001
Vardy is shite

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

pretty impressive to not be able to get a kick of the ball against 10 men.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
we're so poo poo lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is poo poo and i'm going to stop watching

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

Looks like England fans have turned this into a "Safe space" match day thread. Just vile and sad.

its coming home

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I would like to OFFICIALLY change my EURO 2016 prediction to It's NOT Coming Home, thanks.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/hamzadarby/status/738457490044637184

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

track day bro! posted:

its coming home

There's only one word to describe England

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i genuinely hope hogson kills himself after masterminding this football atrocity

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

There's only one word to describe England

that word is 'its coming home'

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I wonder if this match is going to be the moment that everyone in England realizes that alcohol within sight of the pitch is necessary

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why is Kane taking set pieces ffs

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

England should probably be playing Alli more forward, they seem dangerous every time he picks up the ball in that area.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
On the up side only a couple of weeks till Roy is fired. Although gently caress knows who they would replace him with.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

track day bro! posted:

that word is 'its coming home'

And I'm goin to spell it out for you

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

ukle posted:

On the up side only a couple of weeks till Roy is fired. Although gently caress knows who they would replace him with.

Harry Redknapp

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
i forgot that Barkley was included in the pack of poo poo midfielders that didn't deserve to displace Drinkwater, loving lol at that. what's he done this season from central midfield, score 3-4 good goals and spend the rest of the time being poo poo for the team that finished 11th?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Were they really playing kane and vardy as wingers? lol, Roy just cannot change.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
if England can't beat a 10 man Portugal team with no Ronaldo i can safely say that it is NOT coming home. however there are still 10 mins to go, so things might still change and it might still BE coming home. time will tell

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Mean Bean Machine posted:

if England can't beat a 10 man Portugal team with no Ronaldo i can safely say that it is NOT coming home. however there are still 10 mins to go, so things might still change and it might still BE coming home. time will tell

hell, i'm glad to see the 9000 year old Ricardo Carvalho

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
wayne pooney

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

crappledan posted:

wayne pooney

on the other hand phwoar renata sanchez

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

EC10 posted:

i forgot that Barkley was included in the pack of poo poo midfielders that didn't deserve to displace Drinkwater, loving lol at that. what's he done this season from central midfield, score 3-4 good goals and spend the rest of the time being poo poo for the team that finished 11th?

He was 6'2 and 185 at 16, he'll have an england spot for life.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

He was 6'2 and 185 at 16, he'll have an england spot for life.

And you can't teach that

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i wish roy would piss off back to his job at gringots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the spurs players have ptsd from the final match of the season

• Locked thread