Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tool isnt on itunes? loll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
who is anyone other than the two big headliners

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
for a sec i thought i saw afroman, considering his place on the lineup made sense

bleep bloop

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
mr bill does ableton tutorials on youtube

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni
Big Wild is fun and Desert Dwellers live PA would probably be pretty enjoyable. Stevan Jacobs makes (made?) weird and sometimes interesting bass music. I recognize a few more that tour through LA and SD, but the bottom 3/4s....

E: this was like 2 weeks before Pumpkin died in a car crash. People here really like him and although I never saw him live his mixes don't really do poo poo for me.

E2: the Moontribe crew throws underground parties around San Diego I think

Anza Borrego fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jun 2, 2016

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

hahahah excellent sponsors

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Mike_V posted:

I saw this on a telephone pole and scoffed irl yesterday

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Why do you have to specify that Amani treavor, Dela, and Brad are gonna be there when you can just say that the whole Moontribe is doing a set

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Corbin Shpongle

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

bleep bloop

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mike_V posted:

i dunno but i'll admit to being curious about "Lou E Bagels"

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

the three moontribes...gathering at last....

Darley-Wilkinson
Jun 19, 2007

uuuuiiii
Treavor

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Earwicker posted:

i dunno but i'll admit to being curious about "Lou E Bagels"

lmao

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Lou E. Bagels is a lover of music, a multi-genre party rocker with cutting edge taste and a fond love of the classics. With over ten years of experience in DJing and countless mind blowing sets from Burning Man, Shambhala, Coachella, EDC and Lightning in a Bottle, it’s no wonder that Bagels has become a legend in the Los Angeles underground scene.

Lou E. Bagels is not bound to a specific genre, he drops left field remixes and possesses a serious connection with the dance floor. His excitement and devotion to each individual performance is what makes Lou E. Bagels unique amongst the clamjamfry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

There are 2 types of people in this world

Lol

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
Filabusta

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mike_V posted:

TV Broken Third Eye Open lol

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
im starting to find it very hard not to hate techno in whatever year this is

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

aren't most of those psytrance or something

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005

Mike_V posted:

The Moontribe peoples' schtick is that every full moon, regardless of what day of the week it is, they will go out to the desert and throw a rave somewhere between LA and Vegas, for the last 20 years. Everybody else sounds like just burners.txt

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.
the connection between electronic trance music and this mother earth full moon nonsense seems very jarring to me

deetron69
Jan 18, 2005

Ras Het posted:

the connection between electronic trance music and this mother earth full moon nonsense seems very jarring to me

It blows - whats even worse is that a lot of those people make these huge bullshit art installations, which they bill as an attraction at the raves and crank up the price of tickets

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

Oz Fox posted:

The Moontribe peoples' schtick is that every full moon, regardless of what day of the week it is, they will go out to the desert and throw a rave somewhere between LA and Vegas, for the last 20 years. Everybody else sounds like just burners.txt

Did you get your ticket yet?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

A human heart posted:

Lou E. Bagels is a lover of music, a multi-genre party rocker with cutting edge taste and a fond love of the classics. With over ten years of experience in DJing and countless mind blowing sets from Burning Man, Shambhala, Coachella, EDC and Lightning in a Bottle, it’s no wonder that Bagels has become a legend in the Los Angeles underground scene.

Lou E. Bagels is not bound to a specific genre, he drops left field remixes and possesses a serious connection with the dance floor. His excitement and devotion to each individual performance is what makes Lou E. Bagels unique amongst the clamjamfry.

nice but i'm still gonna reappropriate the name for my fictional lawyer for when i need to send lawyer letters

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

slowdave posted:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Korg Moonotribe

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

slowdave posted:

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Oz Fox posted:

It blows - whats even worse is that a lot of those people make these huge bullshit art installations, which they bill as an attraction at the raves and crank up the price of tickets

That sounds like some mondo bullshit to me

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

tylertfb posted:

Did you get your ticket yet?

ahahahaha

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/T2suTqf.webm

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

lol

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

slowdave posted:

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rock the grandma
Nov 13, 2009

• Locked thread