Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Immortan posted:

Pedophiles shouldn't be given any leniency at all. It's sickening how this is occurring in Hollywood circles and everyone just looks the other way. If you start showing 'compassion', it will simply be taken advantage of by perverts and their advocates seeking power.

Another interesting claim going around is that it's going to be incest, given the the semi-normalization of it in pop culture such as Game Of Thrones. They even had exposition about it on there. :stare:

You're part of the problem eqeta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"What will be next for those REGRESSIVE LEFTISTS :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye::rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye: I bet next they'll want child rapists or incestuous relationships to be acceptable :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:"

-the same people who claimed gay marriage would lead to people marrying dogs

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Tesseraction posted:

"What will be next for those REGRESSIVE LEFTISTS :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye::rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye: I bet next they'll want child rapists or incestuous relationships to be acceptable :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:"

-the same people who claimed gay marriage would lead to people marrying dogs

What about that progressive who wanted to 'normalize' pedophilia in the public sphere in that salon article? I haven't seen a thorough repudiation of his abhorrent behavior from other self-identified progressives.

?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Immortan posted:

What about that progressive who wanted to 'normalize' pedophilia in the public sphere in that salon article? I haven't seen a thorough repudiation of his abhorrent behavior from other self-identified progressives.

?

There's a difference between it being acceptable and people with those tendencies not being demonized before they ever act on them and instead being able to get actual professional help which could improve over time as we study it more in more people than the ones who get caught loving children

You imbecile.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Literally The Worst posted:

There's a difference between it being acceptable and people with those tendencies not being demonized before they ever act on them and instead being able to get actual professional help which could improve over time as we study it more in more people than the ones who get caught loving children

You imbecile.

Thats not what he was arguing for. Have you seen the video? It's some disturbing poo poo.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"Have you seen the video" says the person who never linked one.

Oh oh is it this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Immortan posted:

This is interesting because people are already writing think pieces about how pedophilia is next on the progressive 'civil rights' agenda once transsexualism isn't controversial anymore in the public sphere. There was that one guy on salon or whatever a few weeks ago saying that his pedophilia is a sexual orientation/minority that is entitled to rights/protection using the same talking points that the LGBT crowd used. Things are going to get ugly.

NAMBLA was a real thing that actually existed and has been making that argument for decades and all that's gotten them was arrested and an episode of South Park so I don't think much is going to "get ugly" any time soon.

Immortan posted:

Pedophiles shouldn't be given any leniency at all. It's sickening how this is occurring in Hollywood circles and everyone just looks the other way. If you start showing 'compassion', it will simply be taken advantage of by perverts and their advocates seeking power.

Treating it as a disease doesn't involve giving it any "leniency" though. Like doctors who treat lung cancer aren't implicitly saying smoking is a-ok by having compassion for their patients, nor are they giving the tobacco industry and their advocates anything to take advantage of. Instead of addressing pedo urges as something that can be changed and that doesn't have to permanently mark you as literally the devil for your whole life we're just telling all the pedos who haven't acted on it yet that hey the world hates you forever already and there's no going back, might as well dehumanize yourself and face to child rape.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
You guys do realize you're just encouraging him right

He is not interested in rational debate

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah, but my friend Parallel Paraplegic have you ever considered... that we are the real racists?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Immortan posted:

?

I don't think you linked the Salon article at all so I dug it up:

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

If it makes you feel any better I'm a self-identified progressive and I consider this guy a horrible person and his argument to be stupid and vile :shobon:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Please, respect Immortan's identity preference and do not use 'him' and use 'that garbage trash idiot who couldn't count to 8 without blaming the Jews for multiculturalism'

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Yeahhhh I know, but someone is wrong on the internet :supaburn:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Immortan posted:

Thats not what he was arguing for. Have you seen the video? It's some disturbing poo poo.

Obama is a filthy friend of the family and needs to go back to Africa because America is a White nation. Ethiopians are mulattos and probably aren’t even the same as the people who derived Ge’ez in the fifth century BC from the same system begotten from Egyptian heiroglyphics that begat Greek and Latin, certainly today’s Egyptians have significant genetic differences from the Egyptians of the fifth century BC; them being mulatto is significant because Africa is full of full-blood friend of the familys.

You’re a lying intellectual cuckold desperate to justify your love of black cock that ironically is only because you know deep down inside that friend of the familys aren’t human. What is forbidden is sexy to women and transsexual cucks.

Try preaching about how wonderful friend of the familys are on a college campus instead, they will be much more receptive and less interested in checking your facts. You might even find some black cocks to suck.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Tesseraction posted:

"Have you seen the video" says the person who never linked one.

Oh oh is it this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c

I really hope that loser isn't one of your role models.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Wait is "friend of the family" a new word filter :confused:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Immortan posted:

:qqsay:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Wait is "friend of the family" a new word filter :confused:

I think that's been one for a while, actually

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Immortan posted:

only when you drop the H. Sapiens x friend of the family designation arguing that it’s too confusing and refer to the strain you build the civilization with incorrectly as H. friend of the family.

If Ethiopia was the only country in the world, we would need to call them H. Aethiopes, formed by the merger of H. Sapiens with H. friend of the family, where H. Sapiens was formed by the merger of some prehistoric race and H. Neanderthalensis. It is not useful to select crossbreeds, declare them to be H. friend of the family, and then ascribe their traits to H. friend of the family, except rhetorically.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It threw me off because I did the quote trick and it was still there, despite all the other words being unfiltered as usual.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Milo is going to be live in little over an hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5tq4FBS7c

In his own words:

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/730996363224186881

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Yeahhhh I know, but someone is wrong on the internet :supaburn:
Whenever I start ignoring my boyfriend in favor of typing furiously while staring intently at the screen, he asks "is someone wrong on the internet again?" :3:

Btw, whoever talked about 12-year-olds upthread is behind the times. The average age of menstruation in American girls is something like 9-10 right now, which means they're starting to get breasts by 7-8. In other words, Jim's talking about 8-year-olds, although I don't know if he realizes it.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Use quotes without the n-bomb my friend! User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

so, to reiterate,

H. friend of the family is equal to H. Sapiens in civilizational ability,

* because H. Aetheopes (a race bred from H. friend of the family x Sapiens) maintained a city built by their king who had the holy city of Jerusalem rebuilt in his lands with an unknown number of refugees from the fall of Jerusalem, and had a writing system developed from the writing systems of surrounding peoples

* A few writers that are consequential enough to mention may have been H. Sapiens x friend of the family

* cruel H. Sapiens did the jim crow slavery colonialism apartheid on H. friend of the family resulting in the lack of any further evidence of H. friend of the family’s civilizational ability

You think you’re helping H. friend of the family by forcing them into the same places with H. Sapiens and trying to treat them the same. If you actually knew some individuals of H. friend of the family, or paid attention to statistics on quality of life, you would know that they like integration less than we do.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Vosgian Beast posted:

it must have just been turned back on because drat

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Somebody link the dumb Salon pedophilia thing.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
Immortan is just virtue signalling, please stop replying to him.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

Jack of Hearts posted:

Somebody link the dumb Salon pedophilia thing.

Don't forget the best part of it!

To no one's surprise, pedophiles hate government posted:

..politically, most of the forum’s membership, including its moderators, actually fall into Breitbart and Sexton’s camp: they’re raging anti-government libertarian / minarchist types who believe their oppression is largely down to a feminist conspiracy.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

pookel posted:

Btw, whoever talked about 12-year-olds upthread is behind the times. The average age of menstruation in American girls is something like 9-10 right now, which means they're starting to get breasts by 7-8. In other words, Jim's talking about 8-year-olds, although I don't know if he realizes it.

Can we please step up our water treatment game?

:ohdear:

Actually, what is causing that?

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Hate Fibration posted:

A combination of hormones in food and differences in nutrition. The former is a legit issue, though the exact degree of impact it actually has is debated. The latter is biology. Just like a lack of nutrients can delay or even prevent puberty from properly occurring, the inverse appears to also be true.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hate Fibration posted:

Fat cells can produce estrogen.

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

It's caused by increased nutrition and general health.

Also it's caused by whatever your modern health concern bogeyman is. Because while the trend in the past could be explained by health increases, it's just right now, in the last 5 years or so, that as the trend continues at the same rate that it must be caused by something wrong and bad.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
My mom told me about a girl in her class who didn't get her period until she was 18. I don't think that's possible in America these days, unless you're a competitive athlete or have an eating disorder or a health condition that affects it. In the 1980s, we were told to expect puberty to start at 12 or 13 - they told this to classes of girls of 10-11 who were already there. Now they're teaching the puberty stuff to 4th-graders, because they need to know by then. It might well be just an unexpected side effect of excess food supplies, but it's still kind of hosed up for the kids who have to deal with adolescent hormones when they're really still children mentally.

To stay on-topic, wasn't Jim also the one who claimed that black kids are *4 years* ahead of white kids in puberty? So he thinks girls are ready for sex by 8-9 as long as they're black, basically.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

pookel posted:

My mom told me about a girl in her class who didn't get her period until she was 18. I don't think that's possible in America these days, unless you're a competitive athlete or have an eating disorder or a health condition that affects it. In the 1980s, we were told to expect puberty to start at 12 or 13 - they told this to classes of girls of 10-11 who were already there. Now they're teaching the puberty stuff to 4th-graders, because they need to know by then. It might well be just an unexpected side effect of excess food supplies, but it's still kind of hosed up for the kids who have to deal with adolescent hormones when they're really still children mentally.

To stay on-topic, wasn't Jim also the one who claimed that black kids are *4 years* ahead of white kids in puberty? So he thinks girls are ready for sex by 8-9 as long as they're black, basically.
It's some mixture of better general nutrition, lack of disease stress or other physical demands, or hormone related compounds in the food and water; take your pick. e:f,b

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

pookel posted:

My mom told me about a girl in her class who didn't get her period until she was 18. I don't think that's possible in America these days, unless you're a competitive athlete or have an eating disorder or a health condition that affects it.

Never had one, never will

I definitely fall into the "health condition" group though

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

There is no single part of this picture that is more or less shameful than any other. If you could quantify the very concept of loathesomeness and develop a heat map over this picture, it would be solid red

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Heath posted:

There is no single part of this picture that is more or less shameful than any other. If you could quantify the very concept of loathesomeness and develop a heat map over this picture, it would be solid red

Wow. How so?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I feel my statement speaks for itself

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Immortan posted:

Wow. How so?

If you have to ask...

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Heath posted:

Hey now, let's be fair, there's nothing wrong with that empty spot of carpet.

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
I looked over it for quite a while before deciding that end table's not terrible, but maybe that's just because we can't see it too well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Hmmm...