Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mRG88KPbA

:ussr:Aww yeah setting the theme for the new page:ussr:

Atrocious Joe fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jun 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zas posted:

I'm not convinced yet, it doesn't seem like much happened

They have footage of a tiny flag burning, a lady being hit with an egg, one bloody Trump supporter, and a broken barricade. Fox News has its Friday edited already.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
More faces of the ALTRIGHT

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
god drat we may have to wait a whole week for the erratic psycho clown to say something idiotic again, thanx protesters

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait till Trump wins and we can send all the riff-raff back home.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Montasque posted:

More faces of the ALTRIGHT

tryingWayTooHard.jpg

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

I hope every Trump surrogate gets pressed on this :pray:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

L-Boned posted:

Can't wait till Trump wins and we can send all the riff-raff back home.

riff raff is an american citizen, unfortunately

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

I love how predictable Drudge is. Every single time the left gets a burn in on the right he immediately pulls out a ILLEGALS ARE DOING _____ WHY ARE YOU NOT TERRIFIED?!?!?! headline.

Matt Drudge is an onomatopoeia. Always has been. It's both his curse and the source of his strength. The spirit of drudgery, what keeps you going when you're hung over as poo poo and know you did or at least witnessed something really bad last night but can't remember what. You pull into McD's to order something really greasy to soak up some of the alcohol ... you know you've really arrived now. You are a hack and there really is no good path forward. And that is the Drudge.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

paranoid randroid posted:

god drat we may have to wait a whole week for the erratic psycho clown to say something idiotic again, thanx protesters

Conservative media will ride this into the weekend because they're lazy and don't want to talk about Trump melting down and upping the racism, but there's no way there's enough to carry it into next week. And Hillary/Bernie were always going to drive things at the start of next week anyway.

Unless Trump just spouts off some more crazy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

STAC Goat posted:

Conservative media will ride this into the weekend because they're lazy and don't want to talk about Trump melting down and upping the racism, but there's no way there's enough to carry it into next week. And Hillary/Bernie were always going to drive things at the start of next week anyway.

Unless Trump just spouts off some more crazy.

i don't think he's capable of not saying more dumb poo poo without running it past manafort.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

Doubtful. Any American that burns the flag needs to wear that rear end whooping, anyway.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shiksa posted:

i don't think he's capable of not saying more dumb poo poo without running it past manafort.

Manafort isn't doing too great a job at muzzling him if that is the goal

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I support building a wall around Indiana. Frankly, I'd be upset if the judge from my case was from Indiana as well.

Al! posted:

Hopefully not for long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vAqaUwLg7g

quote:

I might move to Mexico, Carlos Slim
I fly passed in the black Camaro

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

Manafort isn't doing too great a job at muzzling him if that is the goal

i don't know what he's getting paid for at this point, because he's doing a real poo poo job if his job description is anything but "just sit back and relax"

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

shiksa posted:

you shouldn't post

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
This is good news.... FOR TRUMP!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

shiksa posted:

My impression is that Trump has kind of fallen into a cycle where he says something terrible, causes a big controversy, gets wrangled by the people with some sense in his campaign, and they manage to keep the reigns on him just long enough to let it go away. Then they loosen up and the cycle repeats.

So I expect Trump to go a bit silent through the weekend and then say something hosed up again around Wednesday. But a lot of that depends on if the media keeps on this judge thing since Trump really elevated things and even his surrogates have had a hard time defending him tonight. So he may have to go out there tomorrow/Sunday and address it, and if that happens than all bets are off. Or maybe they manage to distract the media with some carefully selected "riot" footage which they're all happy to let take them into the weekend. We'll see.

For all we know a gorilla could get hit by an airplane early tomorrow and none of this matters.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
"In the middle of #trump protest. Guy knocks phone from my hand."

These kids make a very reasoned argument.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

No Mans Land 2 posted:

you shouldn't post

im trying to end it the best i can, pal.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWVbo_dTa8

....wow....

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Those wacky Alt-right boys!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The alt-right sense of fashion is trash.

The one thing fascism normally has going for it is style.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST PARTISAN: Hillary Clinton saying Trump would bring "chaos" and was "dangerous" was pretty similar to Jeb Bush calling him the "chaos candidate" and Marco Rubio saying he was "reckless" months ago. It wasn't a bad speech but it wasn't a major game changer. The reporters who absolutely detest Trump and are saying it was an epic evisceration may, perhaps, be pushing an agenda.

FIVE GUYS WHO ALL BELIEVE THEY'RE THE THIRD STRONGEST MASTER OF THIS HOLE: LOL, aren't you just adorable :allears: It's actually both not a big deal and extremely good for Trump supporters to be hit in the head and bleed, have eggs thrown at them, etc. Bash the fash! Right side of history much?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST PARTISAN: Hillary Clinton saying Trump would bring "chaos" and was "dangerous" was pretty similar to Jeb Bush calling him the "chaos candidate" and Marco Rubio saying he was "reckless" months ago. It wasn't a bad speech but it wasn't a major game changer. The reporters who absolutely detest Trump and are saying it was an epic evisceration may, perhaps, be pushing an agenda.

FIVE GUYS WHO ALL BELIEVE THEY'RE THE THIRD STRONGEST MASTER OF THIS HOLE: LOL, aren't you just adorable :allears: It's actually both not a big deal and extremely good for Trump supporters to be hit in the head and bleed, have eggs thrown at them, etc. Bash the fash! Right side of history much?

im burgin

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/738593890400276481

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

their fries are dogshit tho

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST PARTISAN: TRUMP!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

mark cuban is Playing A Role in this election folks

Al! posted:

their fries are dogshit tho

do you not like potatoes and grease

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

L-Boned posted:

Doubtful. Any American that burns the flag needs to wear that rear end whooping, anyway.

That's assault buddy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oystertoadfish posted:

mark cuban is Playing A Role in this election folks

do you not like potatoes and grease

i do appreciate the free peanuts

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I'm the true Master of this dreadful hole and if you idiots want to uncover the hidden arts of the Shao Lin you must first best me in combat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"You know where, 'America First' comes from, right?" lmao

I am super happy to not be a Trump surrogate right now

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Wikkheiser posted:

Very few people go to prison for simple possession. You're much more likely to go if you're dealing, have drugs while committing other crimes, or have a bunch of priors. Good news! One of Hillary's positions is removing simple drug possession as a charge that can meet "three-strikes" style mandatory minimums.

Tip: Don't deal drugs or get high and commit robbery.
QFT

Also ... wait for it ... don't do opiates, speed or pills. The drug cops have their hands full with tweekers and junkies and they relatively rarely bust folks for weed lately, at least where I'm living. Turns out, potheads are generally pretty harmless, esp. compared to junkies. You see a guy cop a plea for weed, usually he's on the hook for something a lot worse, and is grateful to the judge for being so kind as to give him 6 to 17 months plus two years probation. Which he's statistically likely going to violate and enter a long-term relationship with the court.

The brain is a loving gland. Nourish it and don't gently caress with it.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jun 3, 2016

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Late entry into rap chat: the new Vic Mensa is fire and hopefully someone plays it at the next anti-Trump riot.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

i do appreciate the free peanuts

five guys is basically the only thing anyone likes that came out of northern virginia aside from maybe dave grohl????? so i have to defend it

also i was eating there Before It Was Franchised and Before My Metabolism Metastasized

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Fiction posted:

That's assault buddy

And... Personally, I would like to do worse, but we are a nation of laws (at least I think we still are).

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

L-Boned posted:

And... Personally, I would like to do worse, but we are a nation of laws (at least I think we still are).

no law but trump

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

Late entry into rap chat: the new Vic Mensa is fire and hopefully someone plays it at the next anti-Trump riot.

agreed

I've been totally checking a bunch of the rap chat poo poo while drinking the requisite gin to read this thread late nite mode/ nightmare mode

Also this thread moves too fast but the twitter vid caption "I called the police but they didn't pick up" is going to become a hashtag unto itself in Trump's grand 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

:synpa:

oh i should note that eminem famously murdered jay z on his own poo poo in the hit song........ renegade

edit: also i ended up listening to where the hood at and the comments are all about bernie and i didnt even notice how funny it was that bernie came out to a song thats like 'i show no love to homo thugs'

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jun 3, 2016

• Locked thread