Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A dagger found in King Tut's tomb has been found to be made from the iron of a meteorite.

The Stand Arrow is real and King Tut had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

DIOoooooooooooooo

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Looks like two new Vento chapters just went up. More Ghiaccio :tbear: :dings:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

This is my ability....[WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN]

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

RareAcumen posted:

Did you guys know Koichi got turned into a meme?

Holy poo poo, a stand power that was just memes would be terrible.

Paisley Park?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

This is my ability....[WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN]

C'mon man

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

that's the song he was named after actually

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

http://nursepompadour.tumblr.com/post/145327458972/im-gonna-punch-fix-that-spaghetti

14 hours 'till the magic moment

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

multijoe posted:

*glances awkwardly at Part 5* Thankfully, uh ... *wipes brow nervously* there's never been a Stand which ummm ... *starts to sweat with the taste of a liar* does that. Yeah ...

What stand is this referring to?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

WrightOfWay posted:

I think they were thinking of Bohemian Rhapsody and got mixed up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I know memes technically fall into Bohemian Rhapsody's powers but i'd love the hell out of a meme-specific BR. That Part's JoJo looks to their pal as they become dat boi and the JoJo must stop it before turning into Bad Luck Brian.

In the background lurks Nazi Captain America.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
>TFW they say it's Disney but there's no Mickey

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

"J-JoJo! I'm becoming.... 「DAT BOI!」"

"「OH SHIT WADDUP!」"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
The JoJo wins by realizing JoJo itself is a meme and dumping the villain off a cliff, where he'll be stuck forever in a To Be Continued Vine loop.

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
I want to know whats going to be the next big jojo meme besides koichi

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Syllables posted:

boner

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

thats at the end of the show, gotta fill up the tumblr dashboards before then somehow

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I mean, Let's Eat Italian Food has potential for memes, and then we get Rohan and everything Rohan-related.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Syllables posted:

Dias posted:

I mean, Let's Eat Italian Food has potential for memes, and then we get Rohan and everything Rohan-related.

More specifically: I REFUSE.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'd really like to see Araki tackle a stand that screws with the actual layout of the comic in some kind of meta way, whether that mean having to escape their panels or punch through pages or what-have-you.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

FirstAidKite posted:

I'd really like to see Araki tackle a stand that screws with the actual layout of the comic in some kind of meta way, whether that mean having to escape their panels or punch through pages or what-have-you.

My name is Andrew Hussie and this is my Stand, HORSE WITH NO NAME

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I know it's literally fanfiction but the story in 7th stand user did a pretty great job of doing that kind of weird meta poo poo by having a stand power that sounds utterly useless result in pretty much every event in the game

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I have a sudden craving for caprese salad, no idea what could cause that.

who's got that panel sequence on standby? You know the one.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When does Aisha Tyler become a JoJo character with all this talk of memes

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

If needed be we can fit her in as Hermes or Mariah.

Actually she wouldn't be a half-bad Mariah.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Baal posted:

Surprisingly enough, Aisha Tyler would be one of the things that prevents the meme stand from working

Like how yukako is just straight up immune to the sound effects because she's so delusional, Aisha trying to create or use memes instead kills them entirely

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A meme... deterrent?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A meme detergent

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

WrightOfWay posted:

I was thinking of King Crimson, as the entire understanding of it in the English speaking world is a meme

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

av u nvr even seen futurama brah???

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://jojo-animation.com/story/10.html

so close

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i like how so far there hasn't even been a single hint that okuyasu's intestines are going to be exploding from his body at one point

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

shoulda included a pic of tonio looking insane as gently caress, just to gently caress with people's expectations more at the end

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is the order in the anime different or have I just forgotten the sequence? I thought the italian restaurant came after the lottery.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

chaos rhames posted:

Is the order in the anime different or have I just forgotten the sequence? I thought the italian restaurant came after the lottery.

You've forgotten the sequence, the lottery stuff happens because they meet Shigeki, who is introduced pretty much right before Kira shows up.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's very easy to muddle P4's structure because it's so scattershot. It's easy to remember the major plot beats, but the random stand encounters blend together in relation to where every other one is in the story. Like for the longest time I thought there were like six stand fights between Keicho and Akira, but there's only four and they're all short as hell except Yukako.

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

the only minor stand battle i remember is the one with superfly or highway star

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like if you were to ask me where Ratt exists in the timeline I would've told today between Keicho and Akira despite the fact it's after the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

In my memory, it goes Italian Food > RHCP > Shizuka > Rohan > Hunting > Shigechi > Kira > Cinderella > SHA > Kira's house > RPS kid > Superfly > Alien > Highway Star > Cat > Cheap Trick > BTD > CDIU

I couldn't begin to recite any other part, even the more simple ones like SDC and I think I still got some of this wrong.

e:

The actual order is Italian > RHCP > Shizuka > Rohan > Hunting > Reimi > Shigechi > Kira > Cinderella > SHA > Kira's House > Kira's face 1> RPS > Kira's face 2 (they might switch this around in the anime like Shooting DIO)> Alien > Highway Star > Cat > Superfly > Enigma > My dad is not my dad > Cheap Trick > BTD > CDIU > Ending

I forgot Enigma but I knew it was before Cheap Trick

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Jun 3, 2016