Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Spermy Smurf posted:

If its cool, I will throw all the fighters in a brawl in like 15hrs from this post. Eastern time morning.

Say if you want to be in it.

You MUST post your fighter/team name so I can find it.

If you make me search for it, too fuckin bad.

Ghost-Trees of Lightly Whipped shall enter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Was anyone else in Go Big strategizing on that Discord board that I've been ignoring?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

A good poster posted:

Was anyone else in Go Big strategizing on that Discord board that I've been ignoring?

I sure as hell wasn't.

I think our strategy is generally try not to suck enough to win some fights.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Jazzimus Prime posted:

I've sent an e-mail to Dasmause and he'll have 24 hours before we put his fighter up for adoption.

Anyone who did not have a fighter make the playoffs will be eligible to adopt when the time comes.
I vote you get them Jazzimus. Everyone else has a fighter that will be in the losers bracket.

Which reminds me, Can you please provide access to the team macros for the 8 teams that did not make it into the playoffs? That way I can get started on it.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Pickled Tink posted:

I vote you get them Jazzimus. Everyone else has a fighter that will be in the losers bracket.

Which reminds me, Can you please provide access to the team macros for the 8 teams that did not make it into the playoffs? That way I can get started on it.

Check your PMs.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Thanks, they worked.

Following the way the winners bracket is set up, losers bracket fights will be:

(9th) A Tarantino Film vs Lightly Whipped (16th)
(10th) Worker Cooperative vs This Bites (15th)
(11th) Spooky Scary Skeletons vs A furry, a farmer, and two cows (14th)
(12th) Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow vs Cool Rad Awesome Pals (13th)

Gonna run Spooky first because I am corrupt and I have been bribed (FINALLY!)

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

Spermy Smurf posted:

If its cool, I will throw all the fighters in a brawl in like 15hrs from this post. Eastern time morning.

Please give my fighter one more chance to die uselessly 15 seconds into a match!

Rob Ford (Furry, Farmer, and two cows)

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
GOKU! HE'S GONNA SHOW YOU! ...how hard he can lose. But the Furry of a A Furry, A Farmer, and Two Cows wants to enter the Budokai one last time!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Dusseldwarf of the Subterranean Animists is ready to fight!

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Min/Maxotaur of A Furry, A Farmer, and Two Cows will enter the brawl. She'll show you all the true power of versatile education!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also made a tweak to my build before the fight. Lets see how well this works

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Throw jupis my boy from lightly whipped in the fight.

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012

Decoy Badger posted:

Dusseldwarf of the Subterranean Animists is ready to fight!

I didn't think about it, but they never said we couldn't participate.

Baldwin of the Animists will fight.

If a playoff contender wins, it should go to Impy.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS of Worse Munki is ready to rumble. He's looking even more out of shape lately, too.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I hope no one's betting any money at all on the losers bracket....

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Spermy Smurf posted:

Albrik the Insignificant of Worker Cooperative wants to hit people with his axe, preferably the class traitors who let communism down

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Y'all know this dick's just gonna put Jimbo in the middle of the arena and "accidentally" put everyone else on a team together and welp, too late, no do-overs!

So there, I've spoiled it, ha!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
sn of Heavyweight Horrorshow can totally take on the world.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun
Chaz Steadyfist of Worse Munki wants to win something after his appalling last minute choke on the kill leaderboards.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

PotatoManJack posted:

I sure as hell wasn't.

I think our strategy is generally try not to suck enough to win some fights.

I think that went out the window when we lost to Lightly Whipped.

I would be up for working out a new plan. Do you want me to make a google document or just exchange email addresses?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

habituallyred posted:

I think that went out the window when we lost to Lightly Whipped.

I would be up for working out a new plan. Do you want me to make a google document or just exchange email addresses?

Around half the folks who made it to the playoffs are on discord now, where private team channels are a thing. Text and voice chat, text is saved so you can see it whenever you log in. Join ussss.

Maugrim fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Jun 3, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So I need to stop drinking bourbon.

Buzzing me just made a bunch more work for sober me. I hate that guy.

People who have gladiators in the playoffs wont be included. Sorry all.

If Zee, Impy, or Jazz are gifted the gladiator then thats for the winner to decide.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Maugrim posted:

Around half the folks who made it to the playoffs are on discord now, where private team channels are a thing. Text and voice chat, text is saved so you can see it whenever you log in. Join ussss.

Incase the invitation link has expired
https://discord.gg/012gPEDdSpgnA08vP
and theres also members of losers bracket in discord come and join us.

also suggestion for that brawl for dasmause position
throw in 50 naked grand master gremlin boxers in the arena. all independent of course.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Sun Tzulander of This Bites is sure to lose, but will go in anyway!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright, I'm cutting off the entries now.

I'll start downloading them soon and run it in a bit. Trying to keep all the fighters straight is bound to kill me.

Also I have to go to the DMV in a bit so I'll probably be gone for like 9 hours.

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008

Maugrim posted:

I've started a conversation with myself in the hells dentists channel, a most illuminating discussion so far

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright, so I've got 14 fighters entered.

A pair from Worse Munki, a pair from Animists, and I think someone else are not invited because they made it through to playoffs.

• Bad Munki Skeletons Kobold 1
  • Jimbo Akimbo Dwarf 1
  • Apeliminator Strangler 1
  • Urist McLee Dwarf 2
  • Knife Toseeu Strangler 2
  • Jameson the Unruly Human 1
  • Ghost-Trees Molemarian 1
  • Rob Ford Minotaur 1
  • Goku Tiger man 1
  • Min/Max Minotaur 2
  • Jupis Strangler 3
  • Albrik the Inisginifcant Kobold 2
  • ShortName Molemarian 2
  • Sun Tzulander Elf 1

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Oh, god, I'm so sorry Urist. It was your time to rest and I dragged you into one last bloodbath...

Hah! Just kidding! This will be a hilarious show, and I hope you die gloriously!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

That's how it's got to be.

Someone in the middle. I can't figure out a nice way to cram 14 people along the edges.

I'm tempted to stick Bowbold in the middle so he has a chance to gently caress up some people.

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

No Jimbo. Definitely not Jimbo.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Guy in the middle is safest since he's the furthest from anyone.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Spermy Smurf posted:

Three Gremlins in a Blender of the Skeletons are in.

Edit: Or not. :(

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Why did I volunteer to do this poo poo?

Ugh

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Jimbo looks like he has a pretty good starting position, inbetween Sun Tzu and Apeliminator. On the other hand, sn is also really drat close. This'll be interesting to watch read.

Fuubi
Jan 18, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Gee, thanks for putting Urist between two stranglers...

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
^^ Oh yeah because if Urist was anywhere else he'd be loving champion without taking a wound.

75 loving pictures, 3 GIFs and one ending that will be sure to leave you all saying "Well that was loving dumb."

Edit: The layout started in order of 'Put me in coach!' posts. Bowbold in middle, Jimbo on left, then going up and around in the order they asked to be put in this thing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Argh that's not fuckin Bowbold, it's Bad Munki.

loving hell.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
ahahahahahahahahaha

One way or the other, Bad Munki always ruins your day

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Gotta have a hobby!

But it's also sort of a public service. To myself.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Found it nevermind

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jun 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
Roland Gorchnik of This Bites