Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Can't stand it when people look forward to things and want to share their excitement.

It better not happen for that part of DiU, and that other part, and that other part, and that part and definitely not THAT part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
It's like ya'll don't even like Italian food.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It's like ya'll don't even like Italian food.

Some people just can't stand it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I want to eat italian food tomorrow to celebrate but my doc put me on a no gluten/dairy/soy/egg/peanut/added sugar diet, which means my italian meal will be a bowl of tomato sauce with a sad link of sausage.

Woe is me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Naerasa posted:

I want to eat italian food tomorrow to celebrate but my doc put me on a no gluten/dairy/soy/egg/peanut/added sugar diet, which means my italian meal will be a bowl of tomato sauce with a sad link of sausage.

Woe is me.

You should change it to gazing longingly at a framed picture of carbonara.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Naerasa posted:

no gluten/dairy/soy/egg/peanut/added sugar diet

I might as well starve to death at that point.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Even Crazy Diamond can't fix people's poo poo taste in everything.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's inevitable when it's something that we've all wanted to see super badly since at least the announcement of Part 4's the anime.

I'm not og (i joined midway through season 2) but let's be real here

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did you guys know Koichi got turned into a meme?

Holy poo poo, a stand power that was just memes would be terrible.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Enourmo posted:

I'm not og (i joined midway through season 2) but let's be real here

True enough.
As was mentioned before, part of Josuke's cameo in OP1 is in this next episode, the other part of it is much later on but equally hype.

Mr. Stay-Puft
Jul 5, 2007
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something that could never destroy us.

RareAcumen posted:

Behold my Stand, NUMA NUMA.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

Mr. Stay-Puft posted:

"Behold my Stand, NUMA NUMA. ," cried Rick Astley

FTFY

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

*glances awkwardly at Part 5* Thankfully, uh ... *wipes brow nervously* there's never been a Stand which ummm ... *starts to sweat with the taste of a liar* does that. Yeah ...

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, good thing the Pillar Men weren't around to get stands.
Turn Down for What would've been truly terrifying.

e:
Dio's stand was already in Part 3 though.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

multijoe posted:

*glances awkwardly at Part 5* Thankfully, uh ... *wipes brow nervously* there's never been a Stand which ummm ... *starts to sweat with the taste of a liar* does that. Yeah ...

I was thinking part 6.

Next week's episode is good, as most JoJo is. It's not even close to being the thing I'm looking forward to seeing animated the most, but it'll be cool regardless. Also carbonara is dope and super easy to make even when you're improvising ingredients.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

even I think that the hinting at future parts/talking about them from manga readers is kind of obnoxious and i made my posting career on the back of being obnoxious, it's pretty different to just being excited about the upcoming ep

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
If it makes you less bitchy Echoes part 1 was about creating memes in a sense. So there you go, that's the meme Stand.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Naerasa posted:

Woe is me.

I made lunch for/with a friend who Actually Has Celiac once and turns out some gluten-free pastas are actually not too bad! The texture can be a little off, but depending on what it's made with, the pasta itself can have a nice flavor. You can do it, you can eat the italian food. I believe in you!

That or... Risotto? Can't do the butter/cheese finisher, so probably a stronger flavored meat or veggie one?

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jun 2, 2016

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RareAcumen posted:

The internet is a stand??

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Archenteron posted:

I made lunch for/with a friend who Actually Has Celiac once and turns out some gluten-free pastas are actually not too bad! The texture can be a little off, but depending on what it's made with, the pasta itself can have a nice flavor. You can do it, you can eat the italian food. I believe in you!

That or... Risotto? Can't do the butter/cheese finisher, so probably a stronger flavored meat or veggie one?

Given the number of tests for it we do daily at work, I estimate Doctors believe roughly 145% of the population of the UK has coeliac by this point.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
There's also always Spaghetti Squash!! It's pretty good!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I don't like tomatoes
I'm gonna eat buttered spaghetti and white pizza tomorrow as countless Italians weep

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pomp posted:

The internet is a stand??

The Baby is a Stand User!?

multijoe posted:

Augus posted:

e:

I disagree on those being meme stand powers! Multijoe, that's just because that's something funny in the dialogue- get a feeling so complicated- y'know?

Anyway, I wanna have the last word in and say that I think that part 5's protagonist felt like they understood their abilities the best out of anyone by the end of the series up to that part.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Dias posted:

If it makes you less bitchy Echoes part 1 was about creating memes in a sense. So there you go, that's the meme Stand.

The Diesel incarnation of echoes worked exclusively in impact

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Koichi gets grounded.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Mighty Dicktron posted:

There's also always Spaghetti Squash!! It's pretty good!

wow spoilers

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Yeah the thread's kinda becoming a manga reader circle-jerk again.
Thought about this while at work today, actually, and while I don't think there's inherently anything wrong with us manga readers expressing our excitement over a part we're eager to see, we do tend to veer towards the same nudge nudge, wink wink I expressly asked people to avoid in the OP, and have a whole 'nother thread to ourselves to get hyped in.

Speaking as one of the guilty party, I'm gonna suggest those of us who know what's coming GET HYPE for new episodes in the other thread so as not to drown out new fans, and apologize for not making this declaration sooner.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i just ate leftover spaghetti

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

i just ate leftover spaghetti

I made spaghetti today, actually. It was good. I'm pretty sure something has to do with spaghetti, considering I've seen that image.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

manga readers are a cancer to the forms.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Incredibly rude.

It's more like HIV in that it slowly destroys all that is good.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Spoilers: There's no spaghetti in the upcoming episode.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
I really hope the SPAGHETTI PUNCH is amazing because i'll probably want an avatar of it!

Yor Fizzlebeef
Nov 7, 2010

Can you feel it?
It's Friday. Time to eat some loving Italian!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

josuke and crazy d's booty standing by ready for some italian over here

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Augus posted:

e:

Kars' stand would be called Queen of the Stone Age

multijoe posted:

Which one? I don't recall.
Could you spoiler its name? Or even just the name with letters omitted or something?

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 3, 2016

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Which one? I don't recall.
Could you spoiler its name? Or even just the name with letters omitted or something?

Please see: manga thread

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

When you do, link the post blankly because I'm curious about what everyone's talking about.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Everyone should make time to watch this episode ASAP, it delivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

New OP song coming soon it seems!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45r9Ah5sk8M

This is the band doing it

e:
OST is coming out same day too.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jun 3, 2016

• Locked thread